Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

“I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu (48739 Views)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primary: Fayemi Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / APC Presidential Primaries: Akpabio Steps Down, Supports Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:
Tinubu want's to make the election about tribe because he is not competent enough. I dare him to come out and say that the election is not about tribe or religion but competence. Let him dare say people should vote based on competence if he believes he is even competent.

Are you a clown? He built 5 new General Hospitals and 4 millennium schools. Let's starts from there before comparing 1st class with 3rd class. How many did Obi build?

Need I mention 30 Primary Health Centres?

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
RealBae:

Bigots spotted
Igbo’s voted for Obasanjo remember!!
Did dey make any tribal remark when they throw their weight down m favour of OBJ?

They keep using ethnicity to divide you southerners
If you want to vote for your candidate, do so but first desist from being a Tribal bigot !

Igbo no vote for Obasanjo, they voted PDP.

Falae was our candidate, the Yorubas vote 90+% for Falae but the Ibos in their usual manner voted OBJ who we never liked.

If Peter Obi and Okorocha is contesting, who will the Ibos vote? Peter Obi right? So if the Yorubas now vote 90% for Okorocha, will you say Yorubas voted Igbo interest?

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Legalese(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2022
Strange coming from a supposed prophet. Tribe, not Competence is his only criteria for voting. That one concern him sha.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Oluwaseunomo: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:
Tinubu want's to make the election about tribe because he is not competent enough. I dare him to come out and say that the election is not about tribe or religion but competence. Let him dare say people should vote based on competence if he believes he is even competent.
It's about tribe we're not voting for ibo deal with that, they're alot of ibos enough for obi to win if he'll win why are you people worked up because a certain tribe you people despite so much have decided to mount their guard have decided to vote in there one, you too vote your own and let's see who'll win.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Picardor2: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by 2Radii: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Benchilwell:
now is igbos 5%, because buhari said it for giving him only 5% vote, yes southeast have d lowest voting rate,but they are million Igbos in other state and other regions ,which will all know, if they want to calculate d number vote rate of igbo,they will not calculate them as southeast.
don't take my word serious, I am not tribalistic to say, I just like causing vawulence and run away grin
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Segzy19: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
His own choice and decision...

He chose 'like-for-like' which is alright as well...

Only thing is he could have said it like 'i cannot be a Yoruba boy and not vote for Tinubu'. He probably didn't need to mention Igbo...
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by McDoe(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Ethnic sentiments kii you. By the way, how is 'this one' a man of God? I thought God's commands and principles are deeply rooted on equity, justice and fairness. Hell fire awaits many self-styled men of God. Rubbish!!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by emerged01(m): 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Beremx:
His business.
Ibadan people are highly Obidient and Yusful. Yoruba people will vote more for Peter Obi than Tinubu
If not that there is something behind it,we have Atiku a northerner who have tendency to win but you people choose to fight your fellow southerner. And you want the Support of Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by kingyakos: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Kagd10:
I don't blame him na. The Pastor heard about how Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc were threatened by the Igbos who claimed to be Christians.

That's why I find it surprising when some people were contesting as to why Tinubu picked a Muslim Northerner.

I mean the perpetual hatefilled people who threatened Peaceful Pastors such as Kumuyi, Adeboye etc, would they have voted for Tinubu even if he picked their Roman Pope? No.

Hence, the reason why Tinubu picked a Northerner Muslim for a political strategic move.

As a matter of fact, the big churches are in Lagos which Tinubu governed and no one is threatening them or disturbing them. Heck, Tinubu's wife is a Christian.

All what I'm seeing here is a 7% education budget post.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Okealaaye:

Since when did this your love for Nigeria start? It used to be a Zoo presided over by Jubril from the Sudan, the Clone of the vegetable Buhari? I'm sure you people shall revert to status quo ante at the end of February next year, when the reality of a new version of your serial loss dawns on you.
As long as we're still part of this unholy union, we want a good leader that'll make good policies to make life easier for everybody. When we eventually leave this shithole, you people are free to vote a rock or a piece of wood as your president.
Can you honestly say that You Yorubas made a good decision in voting Buhari as president? You people are still gearing up to vote another calamity. Don't you people ever learn? You claim educated and sophisticated but keep making political mistakes that even an illiterate Igbo man will never make.
I put it to you that if there's a choice between voting someone like Osibanjo or Rochas/Orji Uzor kalu, the Igbos will vote Osibanjo instead of Rochas/Orji Uzor kalu because we don't reason myopically like you guys do. All we want is someone who will make lives easier, unlike you guys who vote because of tribal sentiments, or because your elders asked you to.
You people are the problem of this country, let's be honest
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Benchilwell: 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
2Radii:
don't take my word serious, I am not tribalistic to say, I just like causing vawulence and run away grin
ok
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SUNNINO(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
I pity Igbo man calling a Yoruba man father in the Lord,they hate you and just needs your tithe and offering with population for their churches. Get sense Igbo people and be in peace.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Gbeng30(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
No problem, even you and I know that no be every prophet go go heaven, some are destiny for hell...its your choice
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Str8talk21: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2022
Trying to remove tribalism from an average Yoruba person is like trying to peel off his skin because it's factory fitted.... that's ná follow-come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by webizone(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

And Na prophet when dey see vision for both Igbo and other tribes

Sense no go kill you grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ibechris(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
This pastor wey scam a member that led him to prison.

Rubbish.

It takes a thief to vote a thief.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Say no to tribalism, Vote the right candidate for a better Nigeria.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Demurray: 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2022
Antimarraige:
That's your wahala oo Prophet tribalist, I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient
OBI wey no do anything or little for his people during his reign as a govern for 8 years.
Click the below link , na one of his tribe man open the thread now he has become Saint
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by SeeItSayIt: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
For those who still thinks everybody wearing clean clothes are normal human being, you can see that you've been making heavy mistakes.

He was a Yoruba boy yet voted for a Fulani severally I guessed.

So, was he making any statement to get attention or was he being reasonable in his statement?

I guessed, the earlier is the case....
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
You see why we are where we are in this nation. All that matter to him is tribe.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Davytech(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Truly Nigeria is divided
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by moshino(m): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1428345/2023i-yoruba-boy-vote-igbo-prophet-oladele-supports-tinubu-video/

Confessions of a Tribal Bigot!

Igbos massively voted for MKO
Igbos massively voted for OBJ
Igbos massively voted for Yaradua
Igbos massively voted for GEJ

Now we know who the Tribal Bigots are!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ZombieSlayer1: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Zico5:

While u Igbo vote en-mass for Ur own tribeman. They will be shouting tribalism up and down but deep down they are intentionally voting for their own. Foolish set of people
Hopeless set of creatures, that's what you and your people are. You Yorubas are extremely tribal and clannish. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands,and you know if you're to come with clean hands it's the turn of the Igbos of the South to produce the president, but in your usual Yoruba backstabbing manner, you want to cheat out the Igbos.
Useless bunch.

Igbos massively voted for MKO
Igbos massively voted for OBJ
Igbos massively voted for Yaradua
Igbos massively voted for GEJ

Now we know who the Tribal Bigots are!
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by delpee(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2022
Even if Tinubu doesn't deserve the vote? Low level of reasoning in my humble opinion.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
Str8talk21:
Trying to remove tribalism from an average Yoruba person is like trying to peel off his skin because it's factory fitted.... that's ná follow-come.

It is not all of the them. So many Yorubas still have sense.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Born2Breed(f): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2022
LoL.

So says the ex-convict.

Criminally minded people will always wear the tribal garb but it's actually about criminals with like mind.
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by Chinedum300: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2022
Your votes will not count at all....
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by AdamuKD: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Rozross:
They’ve brought tribalism into it again, please the Tinubu project cut across all tribes and religion and we don’t want this type of campaign
Evening news paper. U are the most tribalistic mumu hear. Just imagine that it's an Igbo man that said that, won't you be barking by mad dog all over the forum? We northerners go teach una lesson next year

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by luckingto50: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2022
Prophet turn duper nd fraudster
Re: “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu by ATLIEN2027: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2022
ogatboy:

Why is it hard for him to present his certificate if he has it. Can he show us his graduation pictures from Chicago University? Can he visit his almamata? Who were is classmates in school?? None?? Even if you are stupid, at least you should still have brain but if you are stupid and you do not have brain, then nobody can help you.

You keep making reference to Pandora, Tinubu was listed in Pandora but because he is a criminal he cannot even face the media to clear his name. Peter Obi has record in and out of office while Tinubu's record is blue print. How much did Tinubu save for Lagos state?

You are brainless to be honest and I am sure you are part of the BMC crew. Please take your frustration to your family.

Someone said 'I have never seen an igbo beggar on the street'. Na who go still beg las las? Awon omo yoruba and their fulani lords.

See ranting of another typical shallow ZERO IQ Zombidient monkey. If you are not satisfied that he went to the school after many evidence in the public domain then may be you should go and secure a US visa and then visit the school to satisfy your dumb irrational slowpoke curiosity.
Tinubu was never mentioned in the Pandora papers, I dare you now to provide where he's name was mentioned. This is another moronic and ignoramus behaviour of Zombidients like you, you think you can just manufacture your own facts without basis in reality.
You can try that with your fellow IPOB dumb asses but not with us.
Your fore fathers have been kissing the asses of the Fulanis since time immemorial, go and ask Zik and even Peter Obi himself was just a slave of Atiku not too long ago. Most of you dumb asses have no clue what your true history is, very shallow, dumb, zero IQ and ignorant of realities. You will continue to run to the SW for survival, we are the pace setters and we will continue to lead while you wail and cry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Ex-NIMASA Boss, Patrick Akpobolokemi In Court Today - Pictured / Governor Oshiomhole And Wife Iara / Dino Melaye Looks Sporty In White Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.