Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3025 Views)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by soreola(f): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2011
Xyz
Re: … by Dyt(f): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2011
No ma'm
s ur spouse doin same 2 u?
Re: … by soreola(f): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: … by Dyt(f): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2011
Wz jst a Q
now dont grow a mustache ova dat
Re: … by soreola(f): 6:03am On Aug 11, 2011
Re: … by Dyt(f): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2011
Mayb
bt dont c any sense y one ll do dat 2 a partner
Re: … by claremont(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2011
@OP: This issue can be debated on religious, moral, and legal grounds. Legally, in civilised countries, when someone is forced to have s-ex, it is called r/a/p/e.
Re: … by soreola(f): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2011
Re: … by MMM2(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
op
am going going back 2 angry angry angry cal cal undecided undecided
Re: … by Mynd44: 1:55am On Aug 12, 2011
I have gotten into this arguement before with someone and I still say YES
Re: … by soreola(f): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2011
Re: … by deniyor: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2011
What does desecrating spouse mean? While at it, what is really meant by spousal abuse? Is that like fighting and beating up your spouse? or is r.ap.ing? or is there more to it? I really never got what it meant embarassed undecided
Re: … by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2011
Plz, dont disrespect ra.ped victims. Such serious crime should not be a sort of entertainment on NL.
Re: … by claremont(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2011
soreola:

but in terms of marriage doesnt the fact that you are married mean u have signed over your rights over your body to your spouse??
No, it doesn't! "No woman, not even a harlot, shall be physically/sexually violated against her will", the mere fact that a marriage has taken place between two person's doesn't grant either party "ownership" of the other. Therefore, my stance on this issue is that legally, it is a criminal offence for a husband/wife to forcefully sleep with a spouse. Only backward countries allow people who do such despicable things go scot-free!
Re: … by HISchild: 7:15am On Aug 12, 2011
We husbands are commanded to and are to love our wives, unconditionally. Resorting to anything but love should never be necessary and it's wrong.

Ephesians 5:21-26
"Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,"
Re: … by Mynd44: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
First time I am agreeing with a member of the Jesus squad
Re: … by MrsChima(f): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2011
It is wrong under no circumstances.
Re: … by soreola(f): 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2011
Re: … by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^if not RA.PE then what would you call a man forcing himself to have se.x with his wife who doesnt want it?
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2011
Let me share two experiences from my friends.
Her hubby actually forced intimacy with her through d BackSide dat she cld barely sit in car let alone walk the kids to sch or for days.
D oda one was badly cut during delivery so her hubby forced her to keep giving him Blow Jobs until she was fully healed down there. She had serious tears around her mouth which was swollen most times just because she was tryna protect her marriage.
Mehn dat is pure DESeCRATion in d highest order! I won't allow any guy try that on me for anything without my consent.
Re: … by claremont(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^
That is only allowed in backward countries, in civilised countries, it is called r/a/p/e!
Re: … by Advocator: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
If you want to enjoy sex with your spouse don't force her let her come willingly. A man should respect his wife wishes, therefore if she says NO it means NO. But on the other hand she gotta have a logic reason as to why she doesn't want to have sex with you.
Re: … by Advocator: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2011
SIlknSteel:

Her hubby actually forced intimacy with her through d BackSide dat she cld barely sit in car let alone walk the kids to sch or for days.
D oda one was badly cut during delivery so her hubby forced her to keep giving him Blow Jobs until she was fully healed down there. She had serious tears around her mouth which was swollen most times just because she was tryna protect her marriage.
Mehn dat is pure DESeCRATion in d highest order! I won't allow any guy try that on me for anything without my consent.
If you say NO to your husband, you should atleast have a reasoning excuse as to why you don't wanna satisfy his urges. Unless you want him to prey on other women & cheats on you. Satisfying your man is a win win on both status quo. However a man shouldnot force his wife into having s-e-x with him.
Re: … by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2011
SIlknSteel:

as much as i would never stand for ra.pe, there is also a need for UNDERSTANDING in marriage (so that hubby wont go wandering around with street girls). so if wifey is  wounded down below, she can use her mouth/hands/tittay/asss and even feet (some are into foot job isnt it?), to keep her man satisfied until she gets better. she can chose hands on monday, feet on tuesday, tittay on wednesday etc to make sure that there is no boredom in the act. et voila!
Re: … by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
funny as i was just reading about a gang of women who drug men and rape them at gun point, definitely not only women who are suffering from ra.pe:

http://newsone.com/world/casey-gane-mccalla/female-rapists-terrorize-men-in-zimbabwe/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL
Re: … by Dyt(f): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2011
Serious ish mehn
so M.brown
u rili meant wat u typed?
Gosh
tot carin,understandin n respect wz part of d so called marriage?
Dats way 2much obedience
Re: … by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^this IS caring/understanding and respect. if they had se.x 4 timse weekly and suddenly wifey is incapacitated then she needs to make sure that  THEIR weekly needs/duties are met. so as much as hubby should respect the fact that the coochie is off limit, there are many things wifey can do to fulfill ¨their¨ weekly duties.

expecting hubby to walk around the house with a hard on and a pissed off look is not the way to go, and also very dangerous. . . . . . . . . . . . . her hubby would be vulnerable to outside forces (aka women happy to fukc her man).
Re: … by Dyt(f): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2011
Nt lyk he doesnt know er condition?
Dats selfish
even if dey v do anyth
nt lyk givin er torn mouth
now she s injured in both places m sure he ll stick his pencil in his aN.us
Re: … by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^thats the misunderstanding right there!!!!
women know the kind of freak they end up marrying, what does one expect? the guy was probably getting it daily from wifey (aka newly married) and now she cant do it any longer. the catch was for wifey to be open minded and say:¨well why dont you use my ¨back door¨? OR let me give you the best hand job you ever gotten in your life etc, to make it fun and funky between the two of them.
expecting the monster SHE created to simply go to sleep without any form of relief is wrong (just like forcing her into having se.x), this is where understanding sets in.

now would you, as a woman, let that monster of a man (aka i need se.x as often as possible type) walk out the door without his ¨medicine¨?
Re: … by Dyt(f): 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2011
He s such an animal
even if
smths r jst meant 2 b considered
dere z sure anoda way he cld v relieved his silly hunger na
he shld head 2 d bath n jerk d hell outta d toothpick he calls a d1ck
dats y women nids b empowered
lots of animals in human skin
if he wanna walk down 2 hell den he shld
Re: … by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^^yes that man was evil to force her against her will but was she too weak to suggest other ways to satisfy her man? couldnt she TALK, SUGGEST other ways? if she didnt bring some other ideasto solve the problem at hand then what did she expect, really?
if a wife cant even talk to her damn husband then i would understand that this couple have issues.

as i said earlier, every women know the type of freak they got/created. we men view and require se.x differently than most women. expecting men to just lay there and ¨forget¨ that they have had se.x with that person everyday for the past months/yrs and be OK (just because women can) is wrong.
Re: … by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2011
Gd u accept he s evil
nottin more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men / When You Wife Did Not Give You A Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.