Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3044 Views)

How To Tell If A Woman Really Love You Or She Is Just Using You / Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: … by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 12, 2011
^^^funny how you view this woman as blameless. . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . and then you wonder why so many men gladly cheat, oh well!
Re: … by Dyt(f): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2011
Dunno wat 2 say rili
both v dere faults
bt den d hubby jst took it way 2 far
now he s gon look 4 alternative ryt?
Re: … by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^why should he when wifey is happy to fulfill this devilish act without complaint or alternatives?
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 6:37am On Aug 13, 2011
@MRBrown: I read your replies with interest and sincerely,l never would have imagined some guys still having such mentalities in the present day world. First question: Who was the reason behind her having a tear? I would say it was in a bid to protect her marriage as well cos we all know how it goes when married couples do not have children. Now,as Dyt said,she is injured on both places,whatz is he gonna do? D exact thing she was tryna prevent: Go in search! Have U ever tried kissing a bruised lips or allowing a BJ? Am sure U knw datz a big time turn off!
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2011
I must confess that the trend or rather our exposure is indeed welcoming in the sense that we can comfy discuss intimate issurs without spouse,bfs,gfs n to some extent,our parents as well! Dat nothwithstanding,let not be oblivious of the fact dat SOME or shd l say MOST people DO NOT discuss extensively to a large scale. How wld U expect a hubby U hav been with for years to suddenly because inconsiderate n request U continuously give him BJs simply. Guy abeg free d Intimate Talks for now,How about Love n Understandinf? As U said MRBrown.if she has bin giving S.ex regularly,isnt dat d mur reason he shd leave her or be mur considerate since what happened aint no fault of hers?
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2011
Why would my hubby force himself through my Backdoor simply because he wants to know how it feels at d expense of my comfort,wellbeing and dose of our kids? Guuuuy abeeeeg jare! It clearly shows what he has bin up to or shd l say what he has bin watching? If he came home one day and says: Hey Sunshine,have U ever wondered how it would feel making out through d Backdoor? Just imagine dearie how tight,exciting and new dat would be!!! Trust me dat wld stir an interest in d female n she myt end up suggesting it to him. To me,dat is what l call LOVE, CONSIDERATION,REGARD n UNDERSTANDING!!!
Re: … by deniyor: 10:20am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^ Yet people wonder why men cheat.
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2011
@deniyor: I beg ur pardon? What was it U were tryna say?
Re: … by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@MRBrown: I read your replies with interest and sincerely,l never would have imagined some guys still having such mentalities in the present day world. First question: Who was the reason behind her having a tear?

the reason she had a tear is because she didnt say a damn thing and rather comply. why didnt she say stop or use other means to satisfy her husband? i am sorry, if she cant EXPLAIN to her husband that she is in pain or even BORED then thats all on her.
but hey, if your bf/husband asked you to give him BJ for hours, would you comply or tell him to get the f&%k out of here!!!!

I would say it was in a bid to protect her marriage as well cos we all know how it goes when married couples do not have children.

common sense should have had this woman understand that it was wrong to do it either in her asss or for so long, SIMPLY because she didnt want it. having an.al se.x is NOT wrong if both are conscenting to the act, it is just something different that adult do to spice up there bedroom activitie. if SHE is not into the act then she must find other ways to spice up their se.xual life. expecting hubby to do the same old boring ¨daddy/mummy¨ stuff for the rest of their natural life is wrong.
also, if that person is willing to do ANYTHING her husband asks to protect her married (regardless of what he asks) then i do feel sorry for her when he finally asks her to have 3sums, org.ies, se.x with animals etc simply because thats what HE likes.

Now,as Dyt said,she is injured on both places,whatz is he gonna do? D exact thing she was tryna prevent: Go in search! Have U ever tried kissing a bruised lips or allowing a BJ? Am sure U knw datz a big time turn off!

as i said to Dyt, this lady should have offered her hands, tittay, feet (and what not) so that her mouth to relax.

SIlknSteel:

Guy abeg free d Intimate Talks for now,How about Love n Understandinf? As U said MRBrown.if she has bin giving S.ex regularly,isnt dat d mur reason he shd leave her or be mur considerate since what happened aint no fault of hers?

you have to understand what you are dealing with if you ever want to have ANY chance of solving the problem.
like they say, act like a lady, think like a man. just because ladies can go on for weeks/months or years without se.x doesnt mean WE men can. if this lady gave pleasure to this man every night, and suddenly stops then she BETTER find a way to satisfy him if not that man will go and get it elsewhere (after 2/3 days of non se.x)
UNDERSTANDING and LOVE goes both ways sista, just as the hubby understand that the coochie is out of order, he will use her mouth/hands/tittay/feet as a replacement. maybe not every night, but at least as often as they were doing it prior to her injury.
expecting a man to go off any se.xual pleasures between them for weeks/months because wifey´s coochie is out of order means you have no idea how man function.

SIlknSteel:

Why would my hubby force himself through my Backdoor simply because he wants to know how it feels at d expense of my comfort,wellbeing and dose of our kids? Guuuuy abeeeeg jare!

there is nothing wrong with saying NO to your partner, if some women out there think that they CANT then they should work on their issues.
are you saying he ra.ped her anally OR that they both conscented to try and she got pain from the act? pls dont mistake the two.

It clearly shows what he has bin up to or shd l say what he has bin watching? If he came home one day and says: Hey Sunshine,have U ever wondered how it would feel making out through d Backdoor? Just imagine dearie how tight,exciting and new dat would be!!!

a man doesnt come home one day and suddenly UnCloth and force himself inside his wife´s behind. let me tell you how it happened:
during their love making, hubby talked about trying an.al, but wifey refused. a few weeks later he talked about it again, she refused again. it went like this for months, then one day wifey said ok lets see how it feels.although both of them are clueless to what it takes to have PLEASURABLE an.al se.x, they got ready for it . obviously, hubby thought it was just as easy as entering a vag,ina so he put some lube in there and just push his dikc in, she was in pain but he thought that it was just like any virgin so rather than helping her to relax, he forced it in. later on, the wifey will then say the hubby forced her to have an.al se.x while she was a willing participant from the beginning, till it start hurting and hubby did what any guy would do with a (vag,inal) virgin. compared to normal sex, it sometimes takes up to 5/10 mins to get it all in the ladies bootay, depending on how relax she is.
the catch to any an.al pleasure is RELAXING. so if wifey wasnt relaxed enough, they couldnt have enjoyed the act and she should have NEVER accepted to do it.

Trust me dat wld stir an interest in d female n she myt end up suggesting it to him. To me,dat is what l call LOVE, CONSIDERATION,REGARD n UNDERSTANDING!!!

everything you´ve ever enjoyed in this life was either suggested by someone or you heard or thought about it. why would you try to make an.al se.x like some things that is illegal? if you are definitely not comfortable with the act then tell your partner and STICK TO YOUR GUNS. if anyone thinks that because they love someone or are married to them , you need to do whatever they suggest then you have no idea what LOVE and UNDERSTANDING is. nevertheless that shouldnt stop a partner from having these needs (and eventually fulfill them with someone else)
sadly many women out there enjoy the act and EVEN prefers it to the coochie as they have a more intense org.asm through there.

here is the ultimate catch: we all know what kind of FREAKS we are with. if their needs are too crazy for you then walk away rather than trying to satisfy a particular act that you are against. if you never upgrade your bedroom activities then boredom will soon set in. . . . . . . . .  and we all know what happens thereafter.
Re: … by tunnytox(m): 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2011
What a freak world we live in! some people can't just keep off sex for a month so they'll rather force their wives to perform either through the back door or mouth to the extent that everywhere is now sore. OMG Va.g.inal is sore, anus is sore and even mouth sef grin grin SMH so some women are damn too compliant very soon he'll try to penetrate through her ear or any other available hole. Very sick people gosh!!!
Re: … by deniyor: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
SIlknSteel:

@deniyor: I beg your pardon? What was it U were tryna say?
The attitude / mentality you are exhibiting on this thread is what drives a lot of guys to cheat. Lets take out the ones who are going to cheat no matter what happens in the bedroom and concentrate on the ones that will at least not make an attempt.

Of course, in life things  happen beyond our control, and a woman can't satisfy her man. When such thing takes quite a long time, you women expect the man to be understanding. What you don't consider is the man is different from the woman in thinking and actions.

The man tries to understand. He might be able to hold it in for a little while but eventually he will find a way to satisfy his urges elsewhere. Sometimes they can't help it. As a lady, even if you are unable to satisfy him to 100% capacity, you want to make sure you do something that can keep the urges under control at least. And if you tell him to go watch blue films alone, you are in for a treat. Even if it is a BJ, hand job etc do something.
You will be surprised that MBJ's point applies to most men's mentality.
Re: … by pendo89(f): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
tunnytox:

he'll try to penetrate through her ear or any other available hole.
shocked undecided
Re: … by tunnytox(m): 4:00pm On Aug 13, 2011
pendo89:

shocked undecided

undecided undecided Abi now when everywhere is sore, some freak people will go to any lenght to penetrate even some unimaginable hole grin grin
Re: … by deniyor: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
I once had this gf that I cared for deeply. I was past the time when cheating was just a game to me. I said I would never cheat on her. Things went good for a long time till something happened and sex wasn't that forthcoming as it was. Even before I met her, I was getting sex about once or twice a week from randoms and some regulars. When we started dating, sex was about 3 or more times a week.
Now it was such that I got it maybe 2 times a month or something. I let her know at different times that it wasn't close to being enough, she tried to improve but it was still the same.
Then some married lad showed some interest in me, and wanted to keep me on the side quietly since we both had relationships to lose. This was a young married black woman with two young kids and a white husband who wasn't satisfying her in bed at all.  The yansh was totally out of this world, and this was a lady I had pushed my single friend to go pick up in the bar while I was the wingman. Unfortunately, she was all over me that night so my friend smiled and backed off.
How do you think I would have been able to turn the lady down? She came drunk to my place the other time and slept off. So I wouldn't do anything, I left her there and took a drive away. When I came back she was lying Unclad on my couch waiting.
It was almost impossible to say no.
Of course, it wasn't my first time of being propositioned by ladies before but it was by far my closest shave. My point is, if I was getting something from my lady, it wouldn't have gotten that far with the lady in the first place cos I did toil with the idea of doing it with her cos of the hard dyck.
Re: … by Dyt(f): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
Deniyor n MBJ
if dats a reason he wanna cheat
den dats d door
he s solely bein jst selfish
gosh
y do sm guys thinks lyk rat
if he lyks he shld dig hole n put his lyfless thing
Re: … by SIlknSteel(f): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
@MrBrown: Nice and concise analysis but l dare say that it all boils down to: MEN CANT LIVE WTOUT S.EX which isnt true!!! It aint food U knw n evn if it were,people live wtout food. I do not have a problem wt reaching a level of understanding bt plssss,it is not indispensable.
Re: … by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
Dyt:

Deniyor n MBJ
if dats a reason he wanna cheat
den dats d door
he s solely bein jst selfish
gosh
y do sm guys thinks lyk rat
if he lyks he shld dig hole n put his lyfless thing

men cheat for many different reason and the lack of se.xual activity is ONE of these reasons.

again, pls dont get me wrong, just try to THINK LIKE A MAN. men and women are different and trying to use YOUR (woman) logic to understand MEN is wrong. our brains are different, our bodies are different, our outlook towards se.x is different. how difficult is it to understand that? what women require/understand from se.xual activities is different than what us men require.

SIlknSteel:

@MrBrown: Nice and concise  analysis but l dare say that it all boils down to: MEN CANT LIVE WTOUT S.EX which isnt true!!! It aint food U knw n evn if it were,people live wtout food. I do not have a problem wt reaching a level of understanding bt plssss,it is not indispensable.

again, unless you are a man, you cant be 150% sure about what you are saying. I AM!!!! we are DESIGNED to spread our seed, reproduce and we can do so till our DYING DAYS. while you ladies are lucky if you have your reproductive system intact and functional passedr 50yrs old. why do you think so many men self-service in their teens? we dont even know about se.x but yet we already need pleasuring. this is what matters here: pleasure!!! we require it in different ways but se.x is ONE of these ways. no amount of money/explanation can make you understand how we feel when that juice is flowing out, NONE.

most virile men have NATURAL se.xual urges, thats why we get up in the morning with wood. we dont even have to think about se.x for our body to be ready for it while women need the right feeling/person/place etc to get in se.xual mood. thats the nature of us men. yes, many will go months without se.x but it all boils down to either they CANT get it /they have a disability, are too old to perform like lions (but yet se.x is equally on their minds) or they cant perform like the alpha males that all men want to represent. if any men would be handed no string attached se.x every morning (morning quickie) just to bust a quick nut, i assure you that 95% would.

men who are married and get used to once a week se.x BS or even less are just miserable men who have been brainwashed and acconditioned to accept this pittance (to each their own), BUT i assure you that deep down inside their body is dying for it much more and if they had a brand new sexy mistress then they would sha.g her every damn day.

you see here lies the problem, first men meet women and NEED se.xual interactions with her every day, then they get tired of the same old routine and therefore do it only 3/4 times a week and then less and less, coupled with a few kids and a partner that lost any se.xy shape etc  THEN you have a man who dont desire his wife NOT a man who dont need se.x SEE THE DIFFERENCE?. if the wife was as se.xy in his mind as day one AND their se.x life was EXCITING then he would still be making love to her every damn day.

thats why men are quick to cheat because they know that any ¨sexy¨ women whether beautiful or ugly will be DIFFERENT and therefore bring the satisfaction that they require. some are ready to jeopardize their damn marriage for it by sleeping with their fugly maids, jeopardize their LIFE by having a one night sex with strangers without condoms, thats how strong these urges are!

last but not least, a damn virgin wouldnt NEED se.x simply because he hasnt tasted it YET,  just like a poor man who´s been eating garri all his life wouldnt know that chicken taste better.
Re: … by pendo89(f): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
Wow.Thank you for letting us into the mind of a man.
I am happy that am a lady.I can now visit that 'what I like about my gender'thread

MRbrownJAY:

last but not least, a damn virgin wouldnt NEED se.x simply because he hasnt tasted it YET,  just like a poor man who´s been eating garri all his life wouldnt know that chicken taste better.

Now that is hilarious.
Re: … by MrsChima(f): 1:21am On Aug 14, 2011
I knew the dogs men will BLAME the women for TRIFLING ARSE NIGGAS cheating ways.

That's a damn shame.
Re: … by Mynd44: 4:05am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
Yeah because "our" world revolve around you.
Re: … by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On Aug 14, 2011
HIV/AIDS infection increased by 45% since the last comment above.
Re: … by Mynd44: 4:29am On Aug 14, 2011
^^^
must we do this every morning?
Its a sunday so lets just keep it on the shelve and pick it up later okay
Re: … by deniyor: 4:36am On Aug 14, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
must we do this every morning?
Its a sunday so lets just keep it on the shelve and pick it up later okay

Continue, its still Saturday here
Re: … by MrsChima(f): 4:41am On Aug 14, 2011
deniyor:

Continue, its still Saturday here

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: … by Mynd44: 4:58am On Aug 14, 2011
Timezones
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 1:13am On Aug 17, 2011
I seriously cannot understand how couples can have sex four times a week. So you have a timetable,abi? tongue

@Op, I don't think a woman should deny her husband sex unless it is for a good reason and a man should be understanding depending on the reason.

Do not force yourself on your woman. No means NO!
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]hello , my JamaiIcAn darling i miss u heaps!!! kiss kiss kiss

Please go and drop me a poke on facebook. . . I'll triple poked u from the back wink wink
[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 1:35am On Aug 17, 2011
shocked shocked I am not Jamaican embarassed grin
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:37am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]oh darling soryy i mean to say Gambian lo grin grin wink , so , have u dropped on me that lovely poking on facebook? please do i'll check em up now kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 1:42am On Aug 17, 2011
I have poked you kiss kiss
Re: … by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:50am On Aug 17, 2011
[size=13pt]( Triple poked @               once inside your burning bush under the laps . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and  * leak like em lollipop*  kiss kiss kiss kiss wink

did you miss me last nite? grin
[/size]

kandiikane:

I have poked you kiss kiss
Re: … by kandiikane(m): 1:53am On Aug 17, 2011
lool oh my shocked I am married shocked grin

What happened last night? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Wishes To My Wife. / I Love My Girlfriend But She Is Sexually Not Attracted To Me. / My Next Door Neighbour And The Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.