Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue (605 Views)

50k For The Best Adviser On This Relationship Issue On Ground / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by Penflame(m): 4:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
Hi!

I am a graduate, 25 years old and currently working even though the salary isn't much while my girlfriend is a school cert holder, 21 years old and a fashion designer earning little by little too. She is willing to further her education but her parents seems not really interested in that.
I really love this girl because she has everything I want in a woman except the education.

I have always want to be in a serious relationship with someone as educated as I am or at least an ND holder, but I am not that financially buoyant to sponsor her education.

The uneducated part of her do show up sometimes and it's really annoying. I have tried to make sure she doesn't look like she's not educated but it is still easily known.

Kindly advice on what to do in this situation. Should I leave her and find another girlfriend or stick with her like that?
No insults abeg!
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by Tboymessiah(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
You made me to remember my baby kemi,
Same scenario.

To be frank with u!!!

You know the girl is not compatible with u, but the only reason why u love the girl. is just dat the girl really understand your present condition, and she gives u peace... That's the only reason u love the girl. but u won't believe how I knew this

And the only reason. why u think u love the girl now. is bcus u are not doing well, (Financially) for now (But God go bless you as soon as possible). so u don't really spend on the girl and she didn't complain over it so to you now u believe the girl is a good girl, so u love her.
Wu no like better thing...

The girl we drag u back 10 times she only hope things we be better for u with an expected time given to u, cus she sees u as a God sent to her, a helper and a destiny uplifter.

So, if the time she gives u expire, oboy u will be surprised, that same local girl u think she value u (a Graduate). Will end up with, a bike man or keke man, or tailor, barber, iron welder's. who she think we help her to fulfill her destiny...

Leave her alone face ur own make life better for u, and u will see a better and best girl that will complement your life in every area.

She will also find the best man for herself in her own level that will Love her and be the best man for her....

NasoLifeBe

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by RedMac: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Marry her first if u love her, her level of education does not matter, if especially she's Willing to further her education... You are both young and can still hustle to get good source of financial income as times goes on... To further your education and hers

But don't ever make that mistakes of investing your money in her education when u have not yet married her... If you do, you will not like yourself afterwards
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by jogsman01(m): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
It is well bro. Let the elders come back from work. They will solve the puzzle for you
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by Starz825(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
Life
He no just balance.... grin
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by shege45: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2022
RedMac:
Marry her first if u love her, her level of education does not matter, if especially she's Willing to further her education... You are both young and can still hustle to get good source of financial income as times goes on... To further your education and hers

But don't ever make that mistakes of investing your money in her education when u have not yet married her... If you do, you will not like yourself afterwards
turn this table around, will a lady lower her standards for a guy? See make we dey talk tru jareh
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by RedMac: 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
shege45:
turn this table around, will a lady lower her standards for a guy? See make we dey talk tru jareh

Nah true talk o... No girl will lower her standard for a guy... But the system have been corrupted...

Though many guys don't like dating a lady way above their standards for fear of disrespect...

But wetin man go do, ladies are taking advantage of it to be lazy and put all the work on a man
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by mankind9(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2022
You made a lot f sense. You have mentioned major reasons why some men marry some girls and end up not interested in that relationship when things change.

The best thing is for a buy to understand his goals and propose in life then marry a woman that complements those two things. A woman with vision and goals with purpose will sharpen a man's destiny and help in filling that destiny.

Do not marry out of pity.

Tboymessiah:

You made me to remember my baby kemi,
Same scenario.

To be frank with u, both of u won't marry.

You know the girl is not compatible with u, but the only reason why u love the girl is just dat the girl really understand you present condition and give u peace... That's the only reason u love the girl but u won't believe me with what have told u...

And the only reason why u think u love the girl now is bcus u are not doing well (Financially) for now (But God go bless you as soon as possible) so u don't really spend on the girl and she didn't complain over it so to you now u believe the girl is a good girl she's different, so u love her, Wu no like better thing...

The girl we drag u back 10 times she only hope things we be better for u with an expected time given to u, cus she sees u as a God sent to you a helper and a destiny uplifter.

So, if the time he gives u expire oboy u will be surprised that that same local girl u think she value u (Graduate). for, a bike man or keke man, or tailor, barber, iron welder's. who she think we help her to fulfill her destiny...

Leave her alone face ur own make life better for u, and u will see a better and best girl that will complement your life in every area.

She will also find the best man for herself in her own level that will Love her and be the best man for her....

NasoLifeBe

1 Like

Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by HopeNeverDies: 1:06am On Sep 13, 2022
Damnn!!! Love her! But Brother, I apparently do not advise you sponsor her to the Polytechnic or University. Lol

U do that; then you’re gone! Lmao
Re: Kindly Advice On This Relationship Issue by ednut1(m): 5:14am On Sep 13, 2022
Secondary school was a requirement in the past to get good jobs. Anyone looking uneducated after secondary school wont change after ND or BsC

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House? / . / The Wedding I Attended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.