Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,250 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi (24252 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2022
olamike02:

Saint Pandora, the lying parrot. Ewu
cheesy
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by BJanta: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:
Nigerians have already exposed the lying machinery called 'Pastor' Reno Omokiri. We all are seeing who the liars are. I have also been told that the pdp leadership are trying to caution him as his antics and lies have been counter productive to their campaign.

Its obvious that all the political forces of darkness that have been keeping Nigeria in bondage are being rattled by this Peter Obi's candidacy and they have all arisen to fight against this liberation

Stop that .You people are foolish senseless liars. You never apply wisdom or into in doing anything. I can't understand why there's not a single sensible person in the Southeast. Does that silly scum think we can hand Nigeria over to an Iboman to rule , without all these senseless manoeuvres he's engaging in? Does the silly scum think he can win ?

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by reddingtonblack: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
plusfield:

There is no greater liar in politics than the father of liars. The greatest liar of all. The man whose
1. Age is a lie.
2. Parentage is a lie.
3. State of origin is a lie.
4. Academic qualifications is a lie.
5. Source of wealth is a lie.
6. State of health is a lie.
7. Even his real name is a lie.

Who in Nigeria is greater than this in lies. A man whose entire life is a lie

Whatever lies Peter Obi spew we verify and come at him with substanstial Fact/evidence from credible sources ... an instance is just the Ph port.

Whatever allegations you have against Tinubu, simply back it up with credible facts or evidence why is it so difficult or M.I grin

From 99' every adult in SW know Tinubu story, Tinubu was adopted by Abibatu Mogaji who happens to be a bornified indigene of lagos which automatically extends to her adopted son that is a known fact. not a secret

Tinubu never lied about his parent cos he was abandoned before he was conscious enough to know them, it was after he became governor his real mom surfaced to beg ... thats a story we all know except for igbos who have purposely blind there eye & block there ears. who cares

Every other thing you tagged a lie, please carry your problem to any court of competent jurisdiction. Never seen a tribe as bitter as igbos all the petitions written against tinubu to the US instititions all came back with negative results, ki le tun fè cheesy

make igbos write petition to heaven lo ku bayii cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by BJanta: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
The tweet has been busted and smashed. Reno has been exposed to be a low-level ranting machine. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And how about the silly scum called Peter Obi ?

3 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2022
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a confirmed loser. His ipob Zombidient terrorist monkeys are known for lying and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Benoxvals(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Lets even admit they are not functional does it negate the fact that those ports actually exist

Now, if port exist in SS and they are not as functional as they should be .... building a new port is that the solution tori olohun we sef go school naw undecided

If port in PH are not functional how did you know the excise duty & clearance price is higher than that of lagos undecided obedients are full of incoherences, like father like son

I don’t always reply dimwits when they apply insults when views are shared but note that I said “Fully Functional” and I didn’t bring up political terms like “Obidient” or “batified” for my submissions are solely based on how the functionality of these ports affect my business.
I’ve used these port for imports and I know their clearing costs and how long it takes to get your goods out.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by FrankAkowe: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2022
I will be glad if campaigns are done without calumny or rancour.

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Reno the former god of the IPIG terrorist monkeys is now an enemy just like FFK and Adeyanju. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi the Pandora lying crook.

Scroll down a little on this thread and see the truth was revealed. Reno was the liar.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by ChukwuObe: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Election cycles in Nigeria exposes the level of stupidity in a lot of people in this country. Honestly.

If you are not an unfortunately stupid individual, you should be wondering why anyone should be discussing which port is working or which one is not. A man reads a message that has been in circulation for over 2 weeks and you call the man a liar. What exactly did Peter Obi say? And where is the lie?

Kindly prove that you are not unfortunate, stupid, and ultimately dense by answering my questions.

February 2023 is arrround the corner

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Bontafa: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
ChukwuObe:

February 2023 is arrround the corner

Odejiji Mazda 14 push and start

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
omohayek:

Enough with all this gibberish and answer a simple question: is Reno Omokri wrong? Is Onne not in the SS? What exactly do you think the "Port" in "Port Harcourt" stands for? Peter Obi just caught telling a lie so brazen even a primary school student should have seen through it, and all you have to offer in response is the garbage-pail full of conspiratorial non-sequiturs you dumped above? Pathetic!

I would love to see the day when you Zombidiots show yourselves able to admit error or at least counter criticisms with facts, instead of spewing insults and incoherent irrelevancies in a laughable effort at saving face. I'm sure you'd resort to the same tactics even if he told you to your face that 2 + 3 = 7.

There are ports just like there are refineries in Nigeria but we still import fuel lol.
You should know the truth by now brother. It's either those ports are condemned far beyond repair or working at 1% productivity.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
tolue42:
Are you surprised Reno?? Obi can lie without blinking eyes. That man thought we are fools in this Obodo Nigeria.. I can't say that about Zombidients sha

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2022
OBI is the next President.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Musauzor(m): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
There's no seaport in those areas mentioned in the real sense.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Babysho:

Scroll down a little on this thread and see the truth was revealed. Reno was the liar.
No truth there. The post was published by a Yoruba hating bigot, which Obi blocked his name, it's the thought the deceit and bigotry being fueled by Obi.

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
BJanta:

Stop that .You people are foolish senseless liars. You never apply wisdom or into in doing anything. I can't understand why there's not a single sensible person in the Southeast. Does that silly scum think we can hand Nigeria over to an Iboman to rule , without all these senseless manoeuvres he's engaging in? Does the silly scum think he can win ?

Okay, the people you have handed it to, how has your life been since angry grin grin grin.
What you all dont realise that it's not about Peter Obi. The man is forever made. No matter the cost of things, he would forever afford it. The south east will always remain the region with the least poverty index.
What you should be concerned about, instead of tribalism is who among these candidates can give you a working nation where there is minimal looting, waste and prosperity for all.
You should be thinking about your future and that of your unborn children when making a decision. You all voted tribalism in 2015 and today Buhari has single handedly accumulated debts that will reach your children and grand children in burden. Go ahead and vote a man known for looting and further impoverishing your great grand children with more debts.
Goodluck to you all.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Kalashnikov49: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2022
Scum are known as

Thieves
Fraudulent schemers
Identity theft merchants
Kriminals
oppressive vampires

I ask who has these attributes pointing to....Your Lord and saviour.
grin grin grin grin

BJanta:

And how about the silly scum called Peter Obi ?

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

No truth there. The post was published by a Yoruba hating bigot, which Obi blocked his name, it's the thought the deceit and bigotry being fueled by Obi.

Ok I understand you're angry but it's there on Twitter as well. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba people calling him out on there too.

I like that you're scrutinizing the candidate but from my research, I'd say Peter Obi though not perfect but is still the best candidate for Nigeria right now. In your opinion, who do you think is best for Nigeria and why?
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by omohayek: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Babysho:

There are ports just like there are refineries in Nigeria but we still import fuel lol.
You should know the truth by now brother. It's either those ports are condemned far beyond repair or working at 1% productivity.
Really? It's easy enough to find the truth about a topic which has been rehashed times without number right here on Nairaland.

NPA berths vessel at Onne Port, says complex becoming attractive for container traffic

Onne Sea-port: 20 Things To Know About Nigeria's Best Run Sea Port

Onne Seaport Welcomes The Biggest Ship To Ever Call At Any Nigerian Port. PICS.

Vessel Traffic At Calabar Port Increases By 40%

So much, then, for the claims of neglect or low productivity. If importers choose to use the congested Apapa ports over the newer, better-run Onne port, perhaps it might have a little something to do with the fact that most economic activity in Nigeria is located in the SW, whose closest port is Apapa. Importers can do their own math, and it makes little sense for them to import goods through Onne which are destined for buyers in Lagos, Abeokuta and Ibadan, given how much cheaper sea transport is than by rail or road.

The insistence on seeing a supposed "Yoruba conspiracy" in these indisputable facts is the real issue; why should one expect importers (even Igbo importers) not to make rational economic calculations about what best serves their interests by opting for the ports closest to their primary markets? Even if Onne and Calabar were the world's cheapest and most efficient ports, the extra costs of sending the imported goods all the way to the SW market - which, again, has 68% of all non-oil economic activity - by road or train would more than eat up any port savings. There has to be a comparable consumer market in the SE for imports there to equal those through Apapa, and that isn't something under the control of any Yoruba politician.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Babysho:

Ok I understand you're angry but it's there on Twitter as well. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba people calling him out on there too.

I like that you're scrutinizing the candidate but from my research, I'd say Peter Obi though not perfect but is still the best candidate for Nigeria right now. In your opinion, who do you think is best for Nigeria and why?

Too many obiidiots on twitter, they don't scrutinize Obi, this is bad.

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by andycom(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Obi the Pandora lying crook.

Slave
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
andycom:

Slave
Am not the one licking the ass of my killer Nnamdi Kanu. Your papa, mama and people are the slaves, to Nnamdi Kanu and Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Ddokie: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
omohayek:

Your intelligence is so low it would be an insult to baboons to call you one. Peter Obi lied, plain and simple. He claimed there were no working ports in the SS, and Reno Omokri correctly exposed Obi's lie for all the world to see. All you've done here is resort to the usual Zombidiot strategy of mixing insults with irrelevant gibberish in a transparent attempt to save face.

My question is very simple: where did PO lie? where did PO say ports were not working?

Prove that there is no madness in your genes by answering this simple question above.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by ogbonti: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
tolue42:
Are you surprised Reno?? Obi can lie without blinking eyes. That man thought we are fools in this Obodo Nigeria.. I can't say that about Zombidients sha

“when One good man won rise for Africa today”

Bad people dem go won finish am oooo

them go LIE against am - GANG against am

GANG against am - TALK against am

Talk against am - PLAN against am

Plan against am, LIE against - GANG against am

Go listen to that track - “Underground System”

by Fela -you will know why all of them are against Obi. - even Sowore, can u imagine it?

it shows Sowore is a decoy for the establishment to fool the Nigerian electorate
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by omohayek: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

My question is very simple: where did PO lie? where did PO say ports were not working?

Prove that there is no madness in your genes by answering this simple question above.
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/12/peter-obis-new-dangerous-lie-cracked/

So now that I've debunked your lies about low productivity in the SS ports, you revert to type by hurling insults? I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, it's you and the liar you worship who have a reckoning awaiting you at the polls, as you are revealed for the mendacious tribalists you really are.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by Ddokie: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
omohayek:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/09/12/peter-obis-new-dangerous-lie-cracked/

So now that I've debunked your lies about low productivity in the SS ports, you revert to type by hurling insults? I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, it's you and the liar you worship who have a reckoning awaiting you at the polls, as you are revealed for the mendacious tribalists you really are.

You are totally empty. Just getaat.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by onuman: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:
These Reno guy is now more tribalistic than I thought tongue

Very foolish man undecided

Reno thinks that by maligning Peter Obi and the Igbo, the Yoruba shall vote Reno's Atiku for president.
Reno is not campaigning for Atiku. His main job is to see Peter Obi fail to be president of Nigeria.
Poor Reno with stinking mouth and dirty mindset.
Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by omohayek: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

I am totally empty
Yes, I agree - you are the proverbial empty vessel making a loud noise and signifying nothing.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by okoroemeka(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ddokie:

Election cycles in Nigeria exposes the level of stupidity in a lot of people in this country. Honestly.

If you are not an unfortunately stupid individual, you should be wondering why anyone should be discussing which port is working or which one is not. A man reads a message that has been in circulation for over 2 weeks and you call the man a liar. What exactly did Peter Obi say? And where is the lie?

Kindly prove that you are not unfortunate, stupid, and ultimately dense by answering my questions.
I just can't understand how they are twisting the message as if PO wrote and posted such hate speech,he is merely concerned that a sane Nigerian can sit down and type such monumental rubbish at this critical point in time that we supposed to break off all tribal yokes and elect competent leaders to move Nigeria forward

1 Like

Re: There Are Already Three Working Ports In South South - Reno Mocks Peter Obi by leofab(f): 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Reno don’t know the difference between river and sea ports

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Kemi Adeosun Suspends Mounir Gwarzo, SEC DG & Two Others / Douye Diri To Be Inaugurated Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.