Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Vows (love Letter) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Vows (love Letter) (1555 Views)

Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Best Love Letter I Have Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vows (love Letter) by EfeEkarume(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2011
I wanted this vow to be perfect, but perfection are hard things to get your hands on. I Efe Ekarume take you ____ to be my companion forever.
With you by my side, i'll never be alone. When the world sees a strong and independent woman, i've never known someone with gentle and a pure heart. When i've been lost, you've always been there to find me back.
From this day, this very moment, I place the rest of my life to you. I cannot imagine spending a moment of my life without you. I promise I will always have your back and you'll always have mine. You're my best friend, you're my home, my true love and am yours and will be forever. You've always believed in me and I believe in you.
When you believe in someone, its not for a second, and its not for a minute, or just for now, , its forever.
Have written mine. Drop yours , if you want to.
Re: My Vows (love Letter) by Sijo01(f): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2011
Action speak louder dan voice! kiss
Re: My Vows (love Letter) by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2011
SMH! undecided
Re: My Vows (love Letter) by EfeEkarume(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2011
Sijo01:

Action speak louder dan voice! kiss
Some actions are better expressed in words.
sexkillz:

SMH! undecided
Is this your Vow? Very short if it is.

(1) (Reply)

A Girl's Facebook Status Updates. / Help ! I Mistakenly Let A Rip. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.