Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President (20402 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2022
I want to see Fayemi as a responsible person, truth be told I'm struggling to. But as long as he is with this TINUBU's EMILÒKÀN madness, he'd just be like every Nigerian that has chosen to be Stoopid.

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Corridon: 8:33am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Are you okay at all?
I should be asking you that.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Indispensable85(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2022
I'm still surprised that fayemi stepped down for Tinubu.
Congratulations to him and Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Dapson73(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:
One of Tinubu's men who failed woefully as a Minister. What did he do as a Minister i/c of solid minerals? After 7 years, Ajaokuta Steel is yet to pick up.

Aregbesola, another Tinubu's man, failed woefully as a Minister of Interior. Nigeria had the highest number of prison/jail breaks under him.

What was your father achievement. Tell us that first.

Lai Mohammed, the Kwara-born Tinubu's boy, remains the worst Minister of Information in the history of this country.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2022
Komu1048:

From all the governors that have ever rule Ekiti from Adebayo-fayose-fayemi-segun Oni-fayose again-Fayemi again. Fayemi first n second is still the best ever

People from Ekiti that I have met are saying different thing. Fayose did better than him. Tell me what exactly did he do In areas of infrastructure and poverty alleviation ??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by boladale123: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Of what purpose is this to an ordinary people?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Josephkabila12: 8:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations Governor Fayemi
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2022
Anything Tinubu touches become success story

Tell us who the other man touch wey become successful
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by ajayiopy: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:
One of Tinubu's men who failed woefully as a Minister. What did he do as a Minister i/c of solid minerals? After 7 years, Ajaokuta Steel is yet to pick up.

Aregbesola, another Tinubu's man, failed woefully as a Minister of Interior. Nigeria had the highest number of prison/jail breaks under him.

Lai Mohammed, the Kwara-born Tinubu's boy, remains the worst Minister of Information in the history of this country.

BABA, YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME , SOME OF US GOT MINING LISCENCE DURING HIS TENOR AND WE ARE SMILING NOW.
LEARN HOW TO SEE GOOD THING IN LIFE EVEN IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION. HATRED BLINDS MOST OF YOU TO SEE GOOD ABOUT THIS COUNTRY.
A FRIEND OF MINE IN UK WAS THE ONE THAT MOTIVATED ME TO GET THE LISCENCE.
BABA,NIGERIA IS BLESSED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by rippa(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

He is a sound intellectual no doubt. Congratulations to him.
And he couldn't transform small Ekiti
They are all thieves
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by rippa(m): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Announced3:
Congratulations to fayemi... grin Igbos are pained
He is living the position next month and the next chairman of govs forum could come from East
Stop being useless to your family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by omolola100(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2022
sojiboy:

Tinubu congratulates Fayemi over election as FORAF President

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid021455Hw5PbYejtpXwKj3yBmnNAAhMVBFMcXXAprmSaNg5Lmvb5jX8FaVxuxdQpTEil&id=100069437032705
Fayemi didn't perform at all in Ekiti
Our roads are bad, most especially erio aramoko route

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by lailo: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

If Ajaokuta and prison breaks are what make them failures in office, then your god Jonathan is the father of failure bcs he as C-in-C oversaw these formations for good 6 years and nothing to write home about. grin
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Lanretoye(m): 9:02am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

u are just a tribal bigot,what did ngige do no be igbo man?,aasu is still on strike.what is emefiele doing,his monetary policies are the worst ever.ikechukwu ogah,nobody even knows him.
Na only the ones associated with tinubu be una problem.foolish spare part dealer,funny enough na this lagos u dey fend from,lagos na your america.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Sep 13, 2022
ajayiopy:

BABA, YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME , SOME OF US GOT MINING LISCENCE DURING HIS TENOR AND WE ARE SMILING NOW.
LEARN HOW TO SEE GOOD THING IN LIFE EVEN IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION. HATRED BLINDS MOST OF YOU TO SEE GOOD ABOUT THIS COUNTRY.
A FRIEND OF MINE IN UK WAS THE ONE THAT MOTIVATED ME TO GET THE LISCENCE.
BABA,NIGERIA IS BLESSED.

If Fayemi had any sense in him, an individual like you should not be getting a mining license.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2022
lailo:

If Ajaokuta and prison breaks are what make them failures in office, then your god Jonathan is the father of failure bcs he as C-in-C oversaw these formations for good 6 years and nothing to write home about. grin

..as long as you admit that the crook, Tinubu, made failures, then we are absolutely cool.

All the men Tinubu made wrecked Buhari's government.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

Not many Southern Ministers can succeed too spectacularly, on behalf of the entire Nigeria, under Buhari where it is the likes of Malami and Pantami who are 'super Ministers' who can do as they please without restrictions. Know that and know peace.

A lot will come out about the inner workings of the Buhari Presidency once Mr.President steps down next year.

I won't be surprised by those revelation but you will be given the ignorant argument you make here in the belief you are somehow attacking Tinubu successfully.

Remember same Tinubu publicly contributed many suggestions Buhari ignored? You think it will be different for serving Ministers who suggest solutions Buhari 'inner crew' , or cabal, can reject and veto?

Did Amaechi not reveal he had to go and beg them in Niger Republic to accept the free train line largesse of the Buhari government?

Southerners are their own biggest detractors because of ethnic hate and disharmony pluse envy and pettiness. It is part of the reason I am a big fan of regional governance so we can all go and lead ourselves to then build successes from our regional base others cannot frustrate under the worthless 'one Nigeria' franchise.

Do Nigerian think Ameachi was acting on his own brief below or on a mission from Buhari? We should stop kidding ourselves and fight for what matters and will better all our lives even if we despise each other.

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Not many Southern Ministers can succeed too spectacularly, on behalf of the entire Nigeria, under Buhari where it is the likes of Malami and Pantami who are 'super Ministers' who can do as they please without restrictions. Know that and know peace.

A lot will come out about the inner workings of the Buhari Presidency once Mr.President steps down next year.

I won't be surprised by those revelation but you will be given the ignorant argument you make here in the belief you are somehow attacking Tinubu successfully.

Remember same Tinubu publicly contributed many suggestions Buhari ignored? You think it will be different for serving Ministers who suggest solutions Buhari 'inner crew' , or cabal, can reject and veto? Go figure buddy.

This is for you. Oya come up with another excuse.

Also speaking, the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, admitted that the economic model that the Federal Government adopted was borrowed from the template created by Tinubu in Lagos State which was being built upon by his successor.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-clocks-65-proffers-solutions-to-economic-crisis/
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Alajiki(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2022
Corridon:
If you like dash him two bags of agbado and cassava you will still not be president.

Yinmu, that's Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023.

We will make snipe available to you when he is sworn in.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by shinealight(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

I bet ONU, Nwajioba and that shortish Health Minister under whose nose thousands of medical doctors left the shores of Nigeria have ALL performed creditably well in your myopic, tribal essessment. Typical arrogance from the sit-at-home people! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
u are just a tribal bigot,what did ngige do no be igbo man?,aasu is still on strike.what is emefiele doing,his monetary policies are the worst ever.ikechukwu ogah,nobody even knows him.
Na only the ones associated with tinubu be una problem.foolish spare part dealer,funny enough na this lagos u dey fend from,lagos na your america.

You, Chris Ngige, Ikechukwu Ogah, and Emefiele are ALL ma.d.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2022
shinealight:

I bet ONU, Nwajioba and that shortish Health Minister under whose nose thousands of medical doctors left the shores of Nigeria have ALL performed creditably well in your myopic, tribal essessment. Typical arrogance from the sit-at-home people! cool cool

..But nobody is bragging about making a failure like Chris Ngige??

Spot the difference??
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by benitwater(m): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2022
Congratulations.
Well deserved.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Igboslayer: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Hateful children of perdition will have issues with his development obviously.

Those people that Lack of amala, ewedu and pepper in their life are now politically relegated... A beg make una chop some Amala to gain true freedom.

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Lanretoye(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

You, Chris Ngige, Ikechukwu Ogah, and Emefiele are ALL ma.d.

don't forget to mention your papa,your mama,including YOU yourself.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Komu1048(m): 9:22am On Sep 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

People from Ekiti that I have met are saying different thing. Fayose did better than him. Tell me what exactly did he do In areas of infrastructure and poverty alleviation ??

I love people like you who ask real questions rather than coming confrontation.

I will only speak on the areas that directly link to me.

Firstly he created road, apart from Osun state i dont think there is any state with higher road network than ekiti. It still fair better than Ondo(oil rich state) Oyo, and Ogun been the worst i have ever seen

He created dams in Ero to boost agriculture, people in that areas are farming n I just got a 5tubers of yam from my mum that she claimed cost her 1k. One of such won’t even go for 1k here in Lagos.

He pays the old age in Ekiti, my grandma n in thw health areas. My mum is an asthmatic n ulcer patientz. some of her drugs can swallow my earnings n her combine, but He ensure they get drugs free of charge.

In the health sector no governor in the SW have done much close except during mimiko base on he was a medical practitioner himself.

Dont forget that the amount paid to Tompolo to secure oil pipe is higher than the budget allocated to Ekiti State
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

This is for you. Oya come up with another excuse.

https://punchng.com/tinubu-clocks-65-proffers-solutions-to-economic-crisis/

Lol. Empty and ignorant mischief-maker like you can never submit consistently logical argument. You will always end up making a fool of yourself.

From your own supplied 'ammunition link, I culled the excerpt below. Show us when the Buhari government has holistically pursued all that is stated below for you to now want to pretend that, beyond mere words, the Buhari Government adopted Tinubu Lagos economic template sincerely.

Your IPOBian desperation to give a dog you hate a bad name, to hang it, is too obvious and too shallow.

For example , your brother Emefiele, probably worst and most mumuish CBN governor in history, ever lowered interest rate as Tinubu suggested?

In fact it is distinctly clear Buhari did precisely the opposite of most of what Tinubu has suggested so go and sit your mischief-making ass down at the back of the classroom. Olodo.

Honest people with integrity will admit Tinubu and Buhari have totally different socio-economic outlook and ideas.

Claiming they are similar, or that Tinubu is part of Buhari's failings, is nothing but the idiocy of Yoruba and Tinubu-hating bigots like you.

Below, during the herdsmen crisis, is another Tinubu suggestion Buhari ignored till today. Go figure buddy. Your anti-Tinubu mischief won't take you anywhere. Decent Nigerians know what they know.

To get out of the woods, according to Tinubu, the country must embrace diversification and industrial policy, it must invest in infrastructure and improve on power supply, the Central Bank of Nigeria must lower the interest rates to encourage investors and the government must embark on agricultural reforms.

Tinubu made these suggestions in a speech titled, “Nigeria: Meeting current challenges,” which he delivered on Tuesday at a colloquium to mark his 65th birthday.

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2022
Lanretoye:
don't forget to mention your papa,your mama,including YOU yourself.

I thought you carried yoruba vs. igbo war on your head like gala?? cheesy

The good thing about my papa and mama is that they don't give a flying f.vk about the tribe you love and those you hate. That's your personal problem.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Acidosis(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Empty and ignorant mischief-maker like you can never submit consistently logical argument. You will always end up making a fool of yourself.

From your own supplied like, I culled the excerpt below. Show us when the Buhari government has holistically pursued all that is stated below for you to now want to pretend that, beyond mere words, the Buhari Government adopted Tinubu Lagos economic template.

Your brother Emefiele ever lowered interest rate as Tinubu suggested? Mumu. In fact it is distinctly clear Buhari did precisely the opposite of most of what Tinubu has suggested so go and sit your mischief-making ass down at the back of the classroom. Olodo.

Honest people with integrity will admit Tinubu and Buhari have totally different socio-economic outlook and ideas.

Claiming they are similar, or that Tinubu is part of Buhari's failings, is nothing but the idiocy of Yoruba and Tinubu-hating bigots like you. Below, during the herdsmen crisis, is another Tinubu suggestion Buhari ignored till today. Go figure buddy. You anti-Tinubu mischief won't take you anywhere. Decent Nigerians know what they know.

Your post is chock-full of lies and incomprehensible remarks. I gave you a direct speech from a former Minister but you chose to ignore.

Let me help you state your disgruntled views clearly: Are you attempting to separate Tinubu and his ineffective minions from Buhari's administration?

And when you talk about Tinubu's recommendation, does it include printing more Naira notes at a time Nigeria had already printed so much than it can manage?

It must be extremely difficult to defend the expired and senile felon. I hope you're not already under pressure?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by ajayiopy: 9:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

If Fayemi had any sense in him, an individual like you should not be getting a mining license.

BABA,
IT WAS MADE PUBLIC TO ENCOURAGE SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES. IT WAS NOT EASY TO GET ,IT TOOK ME TWO AND HALF YEAR TO SECURE WITH THE VISITATION TO MY OFFICES IN KOGI AND BAUCHI.
ALL YOU NEED IS INFORMATION ,YOU CAN REACH OUT TO ME IF YOU NEED INFORMATION THAT CAN BRING POSITIVE TRASNFORMATION TO YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING.
BABA, HAVE DONE ALOT OF THINGS IN THIS NATION. FROM FARMING,BUYING OF GRAINS ,SOLID MINERALS. YOU NEED TO OPEN UP TO NEW IDEAS AND STOP BEING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY.

Requirements for grant of mining lease in Nigeria are as follows:

Exploration License
Certified true copy of company certificate and other incorporation documents
Completed application forms
Pre-Feasibility Report
Prospecting plan
Payment of processing fee
Evidence of financial capability
Evidence of technical competence or COMEG accredited geologist
Irrevocable consent from the landowner(s) and/or occupier(s) to the applicant
Attestation of non-conviction of criminal offences under the Act by a Lawyer
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Acidosis:

I thought you carried yoruba vs. igbo war on your head like gala?? cheesy

The good thing about my papa and mama is that they don't give a flying f.vk about the tribe you love and those you hate. That's your personal problem.

who mentioned yoruba or igbo here,that's what u have in stock.even at that,you lose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Gets Major Boost As NCP, NPP Collapse Their Structures Into Labour Part / 'How PDP Will Produce Next Senate President If Saraki Is Removed'-Delta Senator / Ayade’s Defection: PDP Mobilises Tambuwal, Obaseki, Saraki To Stop Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.