Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President (20404 Views)

Supreme Court Victory: Eleka Congratulates Fayemi, Urges Him To Rule Without Bit / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Komu1048:

I love people like you who ask real questions rather than coming confrontation.

I will only speak on the areas that directly link to me.

Firstly he created road, apart from Osun state i dont think there is any state with higher road network than ekiti. It still fair better than Ondo(oil rich state) Oyo, and Ogun been the worst i have ever seen

He created dams in Ero to boost agriculture, people in that areas are farming n I just got a 5tubers of yam from my mum that she claimed cost her 1k. One of such won’t even go for 1k here in Lagos.

He pays the old age in Ekiti, my grandma n in thw health areas. My mum is an asthmatic n ulcer patientz. some of her drugs can swallow my earnings n her combine, but He ensure they get drugs free of charge.

In the health sector no governor in the SW have done much close except during mimiko base on he was a medical practitioner himself.

Dont forget that the amount paid to Tompolo to secure oil pipe is higher than the budget allocated to Ekiti State

Well If he really did all these then it’s commendable. I think Ekiti monthly federal monthly allocation is 2 billion Naira monthly? I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by Komu1048(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Well If he really did all these then it’s commendable. I think Ekiti monthly federal monthly allocation is 2 billion Naira monthly? I stand to be corrected though.

3billion, whereas the amount paid to tompolo per mount is 4b
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Fayemi Over Election As FORAF President by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Komu1048:

3billion, whereas the amount paid to tompolo per mount is 4b

Yes you are right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / Umeh Visits Ojukwu’s Tomb, Invokes Spirit / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.