Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV (25839 Views)

Ortom: Governor Bala Mohammed Is A Fulani Terrorist / #EndSARS: Nigeria Now Divided - Governor Bala Mohammed / Governor Bala Mohammed Marries Second Wife (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV by Igbojew: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Go Arrest the Governor na..... If you get 10 Head...

With all the money that was Sprayed Obi Cubanna.... How many Arrest was made ?
So only Obi Cubana your mouth could remember that was sprayed money because he is an Igbo.Emancipate yourself from hatred against Igbos..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV by SlavaUkraini: 11:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Igbojew:
So only Obi Cubana your mouth could remember that was sprayed money because he is an Igbo.Emancipate yourself from hatred against Igbos..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Go and sit down for corner..... Small Boy

I don't hate Igbos or any other Tribe

I mentioned Obi Cubanna because everyone will not forget the amount of cash that was rained in that event...

And not because I hate him or his Tribe as you wrongly suggested...

I am that Niger Delta Jew, the Glass Table Breaker... cool
Re: Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Sprays Money On Residents Of His State From SUV by benjanny(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2022
Shameless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Robert Clarke Seeks Extension Of Buhari’s Tenure, To Be Extended Every Six Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.