Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) (2173 Views)

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
1. Sea Squirt

Animal With the Most Unnerving Defense Mechanismsea squirt, they’re primitive-looking animals shaped like tubes that attach themselves underwater surfaces nd use siphon in their body that filter any food matter that passes through their body without needing to move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by nickyj19: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
where the remain 9 undecided

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
2.Flying Snakes

Snakes With the Creepiest Means of Navigation- The five known species of flying snakes can be found in habitats stretching from Indonesia to India, nd their unique skills of aerial navigation have developed to help them survive in the dense nd vertical rainforest.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
nickyj19:

Calm down, I'm not a flash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Michelle70(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
nickyj19:
hahahahahaha.
@Ready100 pls i do not wish to derail the thread, mention me when u finish posting
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
3: Northern Short

Tailed Shrew — The Cutest Mammal With the Creepiest Hunting Method-The northern short-tailed shrew can be found throughout North America‘s northeast regions, and the venom their mouths produce allows them to paralyze animals significantly larger than themselves.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
4: Goblin Shark

The Most Ghoulish Shark in the Ocean is sole known member of a taxonomic family that dates back 125 million years ago, and you can count yourself grateful that they live in the ocean at depths of over 2,000 feet. They can reach lengths of over 12 feet.

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
5: Blobfish

The Ugliest Fish in the Water,their strange, gelatinous physiology is just a reflection of how they’ve adapted to suit an environment that’s entirely alien to us. Found in depths of 2,000 to 4,000 feet off the coast of Australia.

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
6: Shoebill Stork

The World’s Scariest Bird Specie pose no threat at all to humans and have been known to let researchers get mere feet away from them comfortably, but the bizarre shoe-shaped beak attached to their face is still a terrifying weapon in the wild.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
7: Aye Aye

The Creepiest Animals That Are Harmless,nocturnal and elusive creatures, their wild eyes and demonic features can make them look positively terrifying on sight, and many Malaysian communities kill aye-ayes on sight out of a belief that they’re a harbinger of bad luck.

1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by BurialGround: 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
8. BAT.

This is the most dangerous of them all. How he creeped into Chicago university without attending any primary or secondary school remains the wonder of the age.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
8: Goliath Bird-Eating Tarantula

The Largest and Creepiest Spider. The long-dead megarachne was a spider capable of reaching a length of nearly two feet – but if you remove spiders that are extinct from the equation, the biggest and scariest arachnid on the record.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2022
9: Coconut Crab

The Scariest Crab Species on Land. They’ve been known to feast on rats, domesticated chickens, and even kittens. They’ve also been known to cannibalize one another with little hesitation. These are the largest land crabs on Earth with a width of three feet.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:58pm On Sep 13, 2022
10: Arthropleura

The Scariest Animals That Are Extinct. If the alien features and multitudinous legs of a millipede or centipede aren’t enough to give you nightmares, meet the Arthropleura — and be lucky that these are one of the many megafauna species that are extinct.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Michelle70(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
the list is not compkete without the mantis shrimp.

with just 10cm body, It packs the greatest punch in the animal kingdom, a punch that is as strong as a bullet and too fast the eyes cannot see it, the shockwave from a mantis shrimp produce air bubbles hotter than the sun's surface

if humans pack such punch relative to size, we could destroy a planet with our punch and if u are to fight floyd mayweather, a punch on him will instantly covert all carbons on floyd body to diamond upon impact

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:
hahahahahaha.
@Ready100 pls i do not wish to derail the thread, mention me when u finish posting

Done.
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
Michelle70:
the list is not compkete without the mantis shrimp

Can we see the photo
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by nickyj19: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
nice one OP
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Blackfire(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't forget to put structure less and unknown candidate

Op carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
BurialGround:
5. BAT.

This is the most dangerous of them all. How he creeped into Chicago university without attending any primary or secondary school remains the wonder of the age.

Not the right place for this wink

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ready100:

Can we see the photo
i just edited the comment
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ready100: 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
@lalasticlala
@nlfmod
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Stallionhorse: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
I was expecting to see a picture of tinubu cause his one of the most dangerous animals in Nigeria right now.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Ochemicals: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by silverlinen(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2022
Damnnn
That BAT own ehn, the thing just off me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by AdamuKD: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
grin
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Bluntguy: 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
But to use human being as bat ehn, e get as e be o.

1 Like

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by JOACHINpedro: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
All these things will end up in an average Nigerian pot of soup.
So OP no stress yourself

2 Likes

Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lolsss..
That Numba 8 though cheesy
E go pain APC Urchins well well.
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by dnawah(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
BurialGround:
8. BAT.

grin grin grin
Re: Scary Animals: The 10 Creepiest Animals In The World (photos) by techWriter3: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2022
DamnnnThat batsman own mcquaid, the thing just off me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Urgently Need A Piece Of Advice That Might Decide My Future / How Will U Feel If Ur Female Best Friend Ask U Out / Tallest Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.