Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68768 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Peacecore: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, why the thing dey pain you like this? grin
How can it pain while I know that you're lying. I just want to point it out for you that those places you mentioned are better than your Osogbo Hamlet.

6 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by shortIGBOman: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nword223:

I spit on your mums pussy.

Poor man is inside one IDP camp ranting.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Zungeru better than Minna? Bro what ever you are smoking is really good,I need one.
Zungeru is better than Minna . I say this because if half the money Minna's receives from being the state capital was received in Zungeru , the place would 10 times better than what we are currently seeing .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Those mentioning Eastern capitals are doing such out of bigotry or fun. Someone even mentioned Enugu grin. Visit Abakiliki and see good development and landscaping. Among the Easterns states, Umuahia is the worst but not in Nigeria. Western region has good mockery capital, then worst hit is Northern region. South-South has the best capitals.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Christistruth00: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2022
tctrills:
If you don't know the difference between crime and sin, it would be hard to have a discussion with you.

Do you know what Law and Order is and Prevention Of it’s breakdown?

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Enugu
You've never been there so stop saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by BigDick70inch(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thermodynamics:

You've never been there so stop saying rubbish.

Shut up..
Served in garriki barrack to be precise.....

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Thermodynamics(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Shut up..
Served in garriki barrack to be precise.....
It's a lie, you've never been there, you're just looking for an opportunity to justify your tribal bigotry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by dquantum21: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
You took it from my mouth. Like an LGA HQ
Omo9ja147:
I give it to lokoja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by BigDick70inch(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Thermodynamics:

It's a lie, you've never been there, you're just looking for an opportunity to justify your tribal bigotry

K

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by seunny4lif(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Lokoja
Akure
Ado-Ekiti
Sokoto
Gusau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tctrills: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Christistruth00:

Do you know what Law and Order is and Prevention Of it’s breakdown?
I asked you, why don't you make crimes out of lying, rudeness, fornication, drunkenness? You do not make clubbing a crime with the excuse that the people of Osun are religious. Religion is a personal affair between you and your God. The problem with many of you blacks is hypocrisy. The whites that gave you Christianity do not ban clubs but a dull head black governor must always act as a dictator.
This is why Nigeria is ranked very low in the ease to do business. You do not close down business, it is not done. Do you know what it means for investors? I am sure you wouldn't understand though.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Thermodynamics(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigDick70inch:

K
K for Kwantinu lying
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Okoroawusa: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
christejames:
Most Nigerian so called cities are just glorified slums sprawling around...

Our govt have failed us.

We need fresh air with ObiDatti
To build capitals for every state or what?.
Which kind umu mummy me and them dey this Nairaland?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by labelle123(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Enugu
. You say
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by falcon01: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Are you aware that Minna is a nucleated settlement? From Chanchaga to Maikunkele, the whole town is on one f**king line ...making it look as if it came from Usman Danfodio's era
I've stayed in Minna and Lokoja. LOKAJA is just horrible, very dirty Place I think it's the worse in the whole of Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mrkindness:
haba mallam this is a lie. Minna is a modern City.
I was also surprised when he mentioned minna.. haha same minna I know? I don't know the part of minna he stayed sha but minna wey I know will easily enter the best 5 in the North if not even the best 3

Cc Juliearth fiizznation Ttalk
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
By what standards ? Is it by the number of keke drivers or the number of times I have seen nucleated settlements along Bosso local government...which ?
Same bosso where London Street , bajago is or there's another bosso? I bet you didn't really move around minna.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Osariemen12: 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Anything Lagos is slum including Ikeja. So, Ikeja before any other place.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Baba apart from that fake ostrich and chicken republic, no other credible eatery dey that way. Abi you dey refer to that useless place near Gwari Motors? grin
Hope you know say they don open KFC and Coldstone.

How many states for North get KFC and coldstone. grin you might say minna is bad but it's definitely not the worse. It will easily enter among the top5 in the North sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Quitam: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
sirpraise:
The worse capital is Dutse, Jigawa State. As if they pack people out from the state.

That's not correct. Dutse is far finer than many state capitals like Jalingo, Lokoja, Gusau, Abakaliki, Ekiti etc. Oga go and travel far and wide before you give answers laidis
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Hope you know say they don open KFC and Coldstone.

How many states for North get KFC and coldstone. grin you might say minna is bad but it's definitely not the worse. It will easily enter among the top5 in the North sef.
Top five capitals in the in the north :

Kaduna

Kano

Sokoto

Plateau (jos)

Katsina town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2022
falcon01:
I've stayed in Minna and Lokoja. LOKAJA is just horrible, very dirty Place I think it's the worse in the whole of Nigeria!
Just say you visited Minna , not stayed . If you stayed you will related with what I am saying . Especially if you enter Gidan Mangoro or rangdan ruwa...or places like Tudun Fulani or Rafiashin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Same bosso where London Street , bajago is or there's another bosso? I bet you didn't really move around minna.
Baba, you dey smoke weed . Bosso estate is what you are referring to and even that place is just another mini ghetto. If FUT did not have students seeking accommodations there , that place would be another slum like Mypa junction
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Parachoko: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Frystred is hadly the word I would use about my life ...

The joke is on you

I won't be shock if nah Yoruba you go blame if you can't sleep well tonight

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Dadee01: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Oga , I am currently living in Minna so I know what I am saying. If not for the University of Technology , Minna , the town would be worse than a hamlet . In fact, Zungeru is more developed that this rubbish town called Minna ...only Bida self can compete with Minna and may even win.
Ah! Bros so you can lie like this?
Bros na lion you be o. I hail you bros.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by falcon01: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Just say you visited Minna , not stayed . If you stayed you will related with what I am saying . Especially if you enter Gidan Mangoro or rangdan ruwa...or places like Tudun Fulani or Rafiashin
I was born there!, and believe me, its better Than Lokoja
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by falcon01: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
Jashub:
Top five capitals in the in the north :

Kaduna

Kano

Sokoto

Plateau (jos)

Daura

is Daura a capital?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Juliearth(f): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I was also surprised when he mentioned minna.. haha same minna I know? I don't know the part of minna he stayed sha but minna wey I know will easily enter the best 5 in the North if not even the best 3

Cc Juliearth fiizznation Ttalk

You are not far from the truth, babe. Minna still remains one of the most peaceful and fast developing cities in Nigeria. I guess he hasn't fully explored areas like London Street, Brighter, Bosso Estate and so on.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

10 Cities In Nigeria Where Pidgin English Is Most Spoken / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Shocking: Popular Cities That Are Not Capitals Of Their Countries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.