Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Am Tired Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of It (567 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of It by dongalaxy(m): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2022
I know what comes to ur mind, hell No!! Not my intentions"
I have created lots of topics Here on nairaland concerning my sexual life .
Staphylococcus infection has ruin my life, I have tried and have decided to accept my fate.

I have gone to several hospital for treatments but couldn't not even get a near successful treatment let alone a successful one . I have spend tons of my scarce earnings just to make myself healed , yet , all is waste.

How on earth will a man cope without a healthy life not to talk of sexual life ?? I have been in several failed relationships just because am not able so satisfy my partner. I properly narrated my ordeal to a medical doctor and he said it's impossible for a man to cum before a minute, I smiled, knowing i cum even before a minute. Recently, the girl am dating came to my house without panties not bra. Which means it's our day for sex but I failed woefully: I touched her , made her wet , when I inserted my dick, hmm.... I couldn't even thourst 5 times before I released. She shouted, "what "? She immediately left my house and didn't come back till date.

Please house , do I still have hope of being a man ?? I even had a test called sperm analysis and culture, I was told I won't be able to impregnate a woman given to the infection that has damaged my homones , what should I do before somebody son will become a living inanimate?
Re: Am Tired Of It by Nehe007(m): 12:18am On Sep 14, 2022
Please mod move to front page,this matter serious.
Re: Am Tired Of It by Rainbow10: 2:06am On Sep 14, 2022
dongalaxy:
I know what comes to ur mind, hell No!! Not my intentions"
I have created lots of topics Here on nairaland concerning my sexual life .
Staphylococcus infection has ruin my life, I have tried and have decided to accept my fate.

I have gone to several hospital for treatments but couldn't not even get a near successful treatment let alone a successful one . I have spend tons of my scarce earnings just to make myself healed , yet , all is waste.

How on earth will a man cope without a healthy life not to talk of sexual life ?? I have been in several failed relationships just because am not able so satisfy my partner. I properly narrated my ordeal to a medical doctor and he said it's impossible for a man to cum before a minute, I smiled, knowing i cum even before a minute. Recently, the girl am dating came to my house without panties not bra. Which means it's our day for sex but I failed woefully: I touched her , made her wet , when I inserted my dick, hmm.... I couldn't even thourst 5 times before I released. She shouted, "what "? She immediately left my house and didn't come back till date.

Please house , do I still have hope of being a man ?? I even had a test called sperm analysis and culture, I was told I won't be able to impregnate a woman given to the infection that has damaged my homones , what should I do before somebody son will become a living inanimate?
Fear not Man.
Got a lasting Solution to that.
Email me
Re: Am Tired Of It by Magnoliaa(f): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Rainbow10:
Fear not Man.
Got a lasting Solution to that.
Email me

You ever dealt with what he is facing before? grin grin

Why are you ignoring me now, by the way?

You don't want my attention no more? You now suddenly think women love attention and you want to starve me of it?

Haba mana. You did not think of that when you came into my mention to announce to the whole world that you've fked me o.

You did not care about feeding me attention before, now you're keeping mute?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Ladies With Flat Breasts? / Nigeria Girls Self / A Clear Conscience On Masturbation. A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.