Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar (1937 Views)

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by penelope9: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2012
Hi nairalanders, i have a friend who is married but she can,t really say how is even got herself involve with her husband which she said have no VISIONS and PLANS for the FUTURE,her marriage is just 2years old she said ever since she married her husband he has being running his own business and the business is less successfull because of his bad habits,and when she confront him about how bad he is running the business,he would tell her HE WAS BORN THAT WAY and now the business has finally crumbled during the period the husband was running the business with borrowed money she doesn,t even know the financial stand of the man and the business for when he wanted to marry her the LIEING HUSBAND painted himself as a millionaire who have what it takes to run a successful business aside all this the man is very lazy in the sense that he hardly read his books and make plan for himself,he have no good sense of judgement and at this moment he stays at home from FROM MORNING TILL DAWN,GIVING THE WIFE COMMAND AT ALL TIMES AS HE HARDLY DO ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF EVEN TO CLEAN HIS SHOE HE CANNOT.Aside all this that she is tolerating,he TELLS LIES LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF,when he spoil or misplace things in the house he will put the blame on HER CHILDREN.My friend is considering living him for good and have nothing to loose.What is your opinions nairaland should she leave or stay.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Skywalker5(m): 4:11pm On Mar 11, 2012
washing your friend's laundry on nairaland.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Skywalker5(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
washing your friend's laundry on nairaland.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by cantell(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2012
penelope9: My friend is considering living him for good and have nothing to loose.What is your opinions nairaland should she leave or stay.
They always leave when the going gets tough.
What happened to the good old days, when it was for better for worse?
Smh.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2012
There is a difference between being LAZY and DISABLED. He is not disabled and I know some non-American men have left their wives for something as trivial as aging.

She has a lot of baggage to work through.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by dabrake(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2012
penelope9: Hi nairalanders, i have a friend who is married but she can,t really say how is even got herself involve with her husband which she said have no VISIONS and PLANS for the FUTURE,her marriage is just 2years old she said ever since she married her husband he has being running his own business and the business is less successfull because of his bad habits,and when she confront him about how bad he is running the business,he would tell her HE WAS BORN THAT WAY and now the business has finally crumbled during the period the husband was running the business with borrowed money she doesn,t even know the financial stand of the man and the business for when he wanted to marry her the LIEING HUSBAND painted himself as a millionaire who have what it takes to run a successful business aside all this the man is very lazy in the sense that he hardly read his books and make plan for himself,he have no good sense of judgement and at this moment he stays at home from FROM MORNING TILL DAWN,GIVING THE WIFE COMMAND AT ALL TIMES AS HE HARDLY DO ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF EVEN TO CLEAN HIS SHOE HE CANNOT.Aside all this that she is tolerating,he TELLS LIES LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF,when he spoil or misplace things in the house he will put the blame on HER CHILDREN.My friend is considering living him for good and have nothing to loose.What is your opinions nairaland should she leave or stay.
(1) @RedBolded, i can't stand a lazy individual. worse still, a man. it is worse than sitting on an electric chair.
(2) @GreenBolded, is that a hyperbole or a simile?
(3) @BlueBolded, i have to laugh. that is so bad
(4) @PurpleBolded, do you want your friend to suffer stroke/HBP before telling her to leave?

she should start her life again and dump the lazy man's arse. he a practical example of a 1st class loser.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by IRAPADA(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
penelope9: Hi nairalanders, i have a friend who is married but she can,t really say how is even got herself involve with her husband which she said have no VISIONS and PLANS for the FUTURE,her marriage is just 2years old she said ever since she married her husband he has being running his own business and the business is less successfull because of his bad habits,and when she confront him about how bad he is running the business,he would tell her HE WAS BORN THAT WAY and now the business has finally crumbled during the period the husband was running the business with borrowed money she doesn,t even know the financial stand of the man and the business for when he wanted to marry her the LIEING HUSBAND painted himself as a millionaire who have what it takes to run a successful business aside all this the man is very lazy in the sense that he hardly read his books and make plan for himself,he have no good sense of judgement and at this moment he stays at home from FROM MORNING TILL DAWN,GIVING THE WIFE COMMAND AT ALL TIMES AS HE HARDLY DO ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF EVEN TO CLEAN HIS SHOE HE CANNOT.Aside all this that she is tolerating,he TELLS LIES LIKE THE DEVIL HIMSELF,when he spoil or misplace things in the house he will put the blame on HER CHILDREN.My friend is considering living him for good and have nothing to loose.What is your opinions nairaland should she leave or stay.
watin concern u AMEBO
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by dabrake(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
IRAPADA: watin concern u AMEBO
dou you understand the meaning of the word FRIENDSHIP?
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Killz3(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2012
The sad truth of the matter is that she NEVER loved him. . . She only married him because she believed he was a millionaire, and she believed in the prospects of the business he was running. She's in it for the money, and now, the money aint flowing, she wants out. . . Pitiable!
If he is really lazy as she claims, how come he was able to start a business in the first place? How did he manage to keep the business running until she came along? Are you sure her excessive spending is not the Chief Executive Cause of his plummeting business? What has she done to encourage him? Is she a lazy wife herself? Can she or can she not help in managing the business? What books is she expecting him to read? Her children are also his children, so what the fcck is she yapping about?
I don't advise leaving a marriage except of the grounds of Infidelity, or threat to life (Violent physical abuse). So she should stay in the marriage, and support her husband. Make her the man he used to be before she married him! What then is her worth and usefulness if she leaves him when she's supposed to stand by him and support him? What if she leaves today, and then his business picks up? Would she want to go back? Your friend is a dumb materialistically inclined woman! How old is she? She reasons like a 20 year old! Hell, i've seen 20 year olds that even reasons more maturely than she is!
Is she jobless? Is she a liability or an asset? These are the serious questions she has to look in the mirror, and ask herself. What if she leaves this marriage and then marries another business man whose business dwindles after a while? What'll she do? Up and leave the marriage again? Smh! I wonder the kind of friends she keeps anyway. If you were her, what will you do, and what actually did you advise her to do?
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Skywalker5(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2012
The guy's business has failed.Now he is considered useless and jobless. But when the guy's business was booming,your friend did no complain oooo
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by SAFO(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2012
@OP, she married thinking she was going to get a millionaire. She bought the pipe dream and now she has to live with the reality. Abeg make she stay. Greedy woman.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by omega25red(m): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2012
SAFO: @OP, she married thinking she was going to get a millionaire. She bought the pipe dream and now she has to live with the reality. Abeg make she stay. Greedy woman.
my thoughts exactly. Poster ask your friend how ended up with a stranger ? Because this wouldn't alway happen if she had taken the time to know him before marriage
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
Abi o!
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Agybabe(f): 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2012
Even if she married him for money, it doesnt mean the man is wise and creative. Haba dont insult the lady. She is just a human being and she alone knows what she is facing. Because he has fallen down, doesnt mean he should rise again. The stress trauma might be too much for her. I dont see why the man is lazying around. Do you know if she hasnt tried to make him stand again. Some men can be lazy. I know what i am talking about #talking from experience#
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Killz3(m): 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2012
Agybabe, is there something you aint telling us? tongue
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by MrsChima1(f): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
It is the lady's choice. If she wants to leave she can.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by doctokwus: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2012
penelope9: Hi nairalanders, i have a friend who is married but she can,t really say how is even got herself involve with her husband which she said have no VISIONS and PLANS for the FUTURE,her marriage is just 2years old she said ever since she married her husband he has being running his own business and the business is less successfull because of his bad habits,and when she confront him about how bad he is running the business,he would tell her HE WAS BORN THAT WAY and now the business has finally crumbled during the period the husband was running the business with borrowed money she doesn,t even know the financial stand of the man and the business for when he wanted to marry her the LIEING HUSBAND painted himself as a millionaire. ..
Had to stop @ d millionaire part.So she was taken in wt his well crafted tales of owing d world,now she wants to bolt since reality dawns.Life sucks
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
[size=15pt]What else cld you expect from a Nigerian lady angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by malaria(f): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2012
Op, wetin concern u 4 anoda pesin marriage,dat ur friend is nt a supportive wife if she knew abt al these bad xters and yet married d man,why then is she crying wolf.from ur story she felt d man has money dats why she married him.tell ur friend 2 get a life and support d man.and u why u dy tel us abi u wan make we tell am make she commot? oya tell her 2 come and be like me.rubbish.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Agybabe(f): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2012
~Killz~:
Agybabe, is there something you aint telling us? tongue
nothing really. But we just cant blame her. Must the guy lazy around. Okay, his money might be an incentive why she married him, now that he has fallen, he should rise. A real man is measured on the number of time he stands up after falling. Will she go through stress because of "for better for worse". He should be a man! I dont blame her for any decision she makes.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Agybabe(f): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
tellwisdom: [size=15pt]What else cld you expect from a Nigerian lady angry angry angry[/size]
can you please hear yourself speak? Nigerian/african ladies are the ones who endures most. Whites no get time. They dont care. Why not let your name speak instead of yourself? Haba!
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2012
Agybabe:
can you please hear yourself speak? Nigerian/african ladies are the ones who endures most. Whites no get time. They dont care. Why not let your name speak instead of yourself? Haba!

Men are better off with white and AA women if you have a job and loss the job
Trust me in the develop countries Nigeria women doesn't know what is called endure.
You are not making it shocked
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Agybabe(f): 11:09am On Mar 13, 2012
luckgames:

Men are better off with white and AA women if you have a job and loss the job
Trust me in the develop countries Nigeria women doesn't know what is called endure.
You are not making it shocked
but i know those who have endured more than the word endurance.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
NIGERIAN women this days dont marry for love but for money,and you and your friend is a typical example. i have just a question for you: is your friend jobless and lazy like the husband? if not why cant she support him or she just want to be like a typical parasite who just sits her as$ at home all day long waiting for the husband to do all things and buy her everythin including brazilian hair. shame on you too,and i wont be surprised he the character in question is you.
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
women !
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe:
Good that you know Nigerian woman who have endure the challenges of their husband loss his job
The issue here is will you get better support from a Nigerian woman compare to white or AA?
Take that to the street in U.K, Canada, Ireland and U.S.A come back with the result
Talk is cheap
Doing it is real
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe:
Good that you know Nigerian woman who have endure the challenges of their husband loss his job
The issue here is will you get better support from a Nigerian woman compare to white or AA?
Take that to the street in U.K, Canada, Ireland and U.S.A come back with the result
Talk is cheap
Doing it is real
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe
“but i know those who have endured more than the word endurance.”
Talk is cheap
Doing it is real
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 1:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe
Talk is cheap
Doing it is real
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by luckgames(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
Agybabe
Talk is cheap
Doing it is real
Re: Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2012
She shld stay with her husband to try and work out new ideas, leaving him won't change anything. Morever she might not be lucky with a new guy

(1) (Reply)

Why Are These Gurls Leaving Beyond Their Pocket? / Ladies Please Answer This Question! / My Neighbour's DNA Test Went Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.