Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (23211 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 15, 2022
KillSars:
Keyamo should learn the act of ignoring some irrelevant people irrespective of their colour

Better still Keyamo should learn to do his research comprehensively so he can put malevolent and hostile aggressors in their place.

Those of us who know the West know Guterman is broke, bankrupt and with poor credit if he has to use gofundme scheme to raise 10k dollars, an amount I can dash him, for "severe financial problems".

Commonsense should show Keyamo that Obi the conman has hired a desperado who, with the way the West is set up, is finished financially in his home nation and therefore would be very amenable to selling his services.

Immediately Guterman began supporting Obi, to be insulting Asiwaju, I knew something was up because wetin concern Oyinbo from Yankee with Nigerian politics to that extent of such insultive and pugnacious partisanship?

Look at some of the names of the donors to Guterman so far. If you see a pattern then you will understand Guterman's "cash out" intentions from the beginning.

Seems Guterman is also aware Igbos can be very generous haters who will donate if you fight their enemies and insult them as Guterman is doing for Obi and against Tinubu alone.

Keyamo dey fall hand because desperate, deceitful and unscrupulous Obi is there for the taking.

Of 26 donations so far to Guterman, 14 are anonymous. Of the 12 with names shown, like 5 or 6 are Igbos.

When you tell Igbos they are irredeemable haters they will deny it and some foolish Yorubas will say all the hate is online.

Folks can go and see below why a people from specific African ethnic group happen to be such aggressive donors to an American they have no connection with who in turn has no connection with Nigeria but is now an insultive mouthpiece for Peter Obi.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donations-for-jeffrey-guterman

1 Share

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:13am On Sep 15, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmm

a vote for an Obi is a vote for Tinubu:

Majority of Peter Obi's supporters were once Atiku's fans. As a matter of fact, most of them voted for Atiku in 2019. Now that they have brokert camp, they have rather reduced Atiku's votes – a move which Tinubu is well pleased with. Of course Tinubu knows that only an Atiku poses threat to his presidential ambition

Atiku is the shortest route to southeastern presidency.
What are you smoking?
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2022
96ACE:
...allowing me to live rent free in your empty head
Hear talk, APC spoke person don jam man make get talk pass am grin
That meme.. grin
You must be a redpiller grin
The very wicked ones grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by BeardedMeat(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2022
femisplash:
Gutter-man dey use zombidients to cash out big. Sarki don show am the way. This is the season for sharp people to use zombidients to cash out.
Oyinbo sef no dey carry last..
Suffer no dey taya you. Tinubu chop your destiny render you useless. Now you want him to chop that of your children.
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 15, 2022
BeardedMeat:
What are you smoking?

Have you donated to Guterman yet? As you can see from the list below, several of your fellow Igbos have 'dropped' for Guterman.

No doubt reward for a 'job welldone' since the mouth for hire is always insulting Asiwaju he has never met over the affairs of a Country he has no connection with.

You Igbos are such vile haters. I pity those who don't fear you. cool

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donations-for-jeffrey-guterman

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Suffer no dey taya you. Tinubu chop your destiny render you useless. Now you want him to chop that of your children.

Lol. Exactly the same crap and cheap 'gaslighting' talk Guterman too is deploying Against BAT.

Tinubu "renders destiny useless" yet you Igbos have made Asiwaju's Lagos your second biggest home in the Universe and the bankrupt leech called Guterman would likely only visit Lagos if he is to ever set foot in Nigeria.

I am sure he would not be heading to Obi's Anambra though. Looooooollllll.
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by 96ACE: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That meme.. grin
You must be a redpiller grin
The very wicked ones grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Owologbo(m): 9:10am On Sep 15, 2022
yomi961:
how is obi better than atiku.
What has obi achieved that makes he the best??
How people who wholeheartedly campaigned for Atiku in 2019 are just realizing the man is corrupt and a good example of what is wrong with Nigeria is amusing. Your choice of him in the last election was for altruistic reason, it was for competence, it was a decision to rescue Nigeria. But today, you take pleasure in lambasting people who are supporting Atiku for the reasons you professed in 2019.

2019 was between buhari and Atiku and I can tell you that even goat is better than buhari; buhari shouldn't have been considered even for a councilor in that 2019.
Now we better option than what we have in 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday / Lamidi Apapa Spotted Again In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.