Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo (23212 Views)

What FBI Told Me About Tinubu’s File - Jeffrey Guterman, / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
grin
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by mcfestgee: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
Keyamo thought everybody is as dull and foolish like he is. A commercialized conscience. He has failed to realize that he is making a fool of himself by behaving like those specimens at the motor park.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Ozinlex: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
....below the belt and uppercut to that THIEVERY SAN

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2022
This is double score at a time
2 - 0
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Psalmistproject: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
This man for no reply that Kenye amu.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Cantonese: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki... International uppercut

International uppercut?

How that one fit happen?
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Machinegun91(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
He's head is truly empty

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by BigYash: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
See oyinbo and vahulens grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Bayyajidda(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmm

a vote for an Obi is a vote for Tinubu:

Majority of Peter Obi's supporters were once Atiku's fans. As a matter of fact, most of them voted for Atiku in 2019. Now that they have brokert camp, they have rather reduced Atiku's votes – a move which Tinubu is well pleased with. Of course Tinubu knows that only an Atiku poses threat to his presidential ambition

Atiku is the shortest route to southeastern presidency.

We love your tears. Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by drlateef: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2022
The zombidiots think any white man has good interest of NIGERIA at heart? The nitwit psychologist wants nothing good for us. Otherwise he should tell me if Obi’s track records is good enough to be elected an American president.

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by MartinsD12(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fira09:
You’re helping me in your empty head – American psychologist, Guterman fires Keyamo

SOURCE
grin
Even oyibo know say keyamo na mugu him and his apc agbado cassava people

3 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Rahkman: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na wa ooo you sure say no be working account be that? You sure say na whity get that account? sad
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Temptee101(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Oh my gawd!

This man has Nigerian blood in him

Keyamugu should go on sabbatical at this point.

This oyibo man wicked no be small

How the mugu wan survive this

O lordu

2 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by rusher14: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2022
Is this not the man begging for money?
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Corridon: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Obilitish is a mental health disorder.

Once you contract it, you'll start behaving like bulldog.

This is what every obidiotts suffered from, it knows no colour.
That's why even GUTTER man can react in this manner
Shatap. Obi is living rent free in your empty head Mr nonsense guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by deeva2: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
We no dey give shishi crew don dey share rice even before proper campaign.

See Una life.

Zombidiots and their candidate no just sabi naija politic other social media noise.

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by ubimagos: 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
Another broke guy milking the fraudman called pitobi in the name of international support. Deceit everywhere!
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Tenses: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mr. Kayemo Mugu

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by amaridigital(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

That's why even GUTTER man can react in this manner

Gutter man supporting Gutter candidate from the Gutter region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Temptee101(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
drlateef:
The zombidiots think any white man has good interest of NIGERIA at heart? The nitwit psychologist wants nothing good for us. Otherwise he should tell me if Obi’s track records is good enough to be elected an American president.

So someone who has no corruption allegation hanging round his neck, who rejected pension as an ex governor as enshrined in the constitution. Who went as far as challenging you all to come up with any proof of misappropriation of funds while in office and promised to step down if any was provided yet none. Can your principal say the same?

Someone who raised the igr of Anambra state to an enviable height

Who is a lover of education, who believes in production and not just to consume

Someone who built his businesses worth billions now from scratch

Someone who built massive infrastructure ranging from roads, bridges, schools, hospitals etc...for his state and still left over 75 billion for the next govt..... etc.. does not qualify to be the president?

Honestly, your thinking is below average.

So you prefer a drug lord, corrupt and criminal fella, someone whose source of wealth, age, academic qualifications, name, health status etc, are unknown and also who was accused of murder to be your president because of tribe, sentiment and religion.

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Karemarealty288(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
HeroHero:
This is double score at a time
2 - 0

Guterman vs Mr Mugu

3 Likes

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by RighteousDemon: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2022
femisplash:
Gutter-man dey use zombidients to cash out big. Sarki don show am the way. This is the season for sharp people to use zombidients to cash out.
Oyinbo sef no dey carry last..

If true, it would had be quicker with the BAT undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Temptee101(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

That's why even GUTTER man can react in this manner.
From ipobism to obilitish lipsrsealed

You get the drift

Rant from a typical urchin

Not surprised
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Glare247(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2022
derecho:
Why are u guys taking this almajiri eyinbo serious ? Person weii dey alyways do beg for go fund me to feed on his Twitter account ,well una like cruise for this country shaa
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by akbonus: 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmm

Majority of Peter Obi's supporters were once Atiku's fans. As a matter of fact, most of them voted for Atiku in 2019. Now that they have brokert camp, they have rather reduced Atiku's votes – a move which Tinubu is well pleased with. Of course Tinubu knows that only an Atiku poses threat to his presidential ambition

PLEASE IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO SAY TIFNUBU IS WELL PLEASED WITH THE MOVE SINCE ATIFKU IS HIS ONLY TREATH TO THE PRESIDENCY,CAN YOU KINDLY DO THE ANALYSIS FOR ME HOW TIFNUBU IS GOING TO WIN?BECAUSE IAM GOING TO GIVE YOU THE ANALYSIS WHY HE WILL DEFINITELY LOST.
THIS IS IT.
1.TIFNUBU IS TOO OLD FOR NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT AT THIS TIME.
2.TIFNUBU IS TOO SICK FOR NIGERIA AT THIS TIME WHEN BUHARI IS TRAVELLING ALMOST EVERY MONTH FOR MEDICAL CARE OVERSEAS.
3.TIFNUBU IS A DRUG ADDICT.
4.HIS SCHOOL CERTIFICATE IS NOT SEEN.
5.HIS AGE IS NOT KNOWN.
6.HE IS A DRUG PUSHER
7.HE IS A LOOTER.
YOU MIGHT SAY ALL THESE ARE PROPAGANDA,OK I WANT TO AGREE WITH YOU,LET US GET TO THE ELECTION PROPER
1.WHICH REGION WILL TINUBU WIN 100% IN NIGERIA?NONE
2.HE WILL LOSS TO ATIKU IN THE NORTH WEST,NORTH EAST WITH MUSLIMS AND SOME CHRISTIANS NOT VOTING HIM
3.HE WILL ALSO LOSS IN THE NORTH CENTRAL WITH THE PEOPLE THERE VOTING OBI MASSIVELY AND SSOME VOTING FOR ATIKU
4.HE WILL LOSS IN THE SOUTH SOUTH BECAUSE HIS VICE THE STUPID DELTA STATE GOVERNOR IS A BETRAYAL AND THAT REGION IS NOT AN APC STRONG HOLD.
5.DONT EVEN MENTION SOUTH EAST,HE WILL FAIL WOEFULLY THERE,THE UZOR KALU'S WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE HIM 10 VOTES.
6.HE WILL NOT GET 100% FROM HIS HOME TO TURF SOUTH WEST BECAUSE IN LAGOS,OSIBANJO PEOPLE ARE WAITNIG FOR HIM,AMBODE PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR HIM,IBOS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS ARE WAITNG FOR HIM,CHRITIANS ALL OVER NIGERIA ARE WAITING FOR HIM SO MY BROTHER NO HOPE FOR YOUR JAGAJAGA MASTER OO.YOU CAN DISBELIEVE THIS ANOLOGY BUT AS YOU DIS BELIEVE IT,LET ME SEE YOUR OWN HOW TINUBU WILL WIN.IF YOU COUNTING ON THE LIKES OF SOME LEADERS IN THESE REGION TO WORK FOR HIM,THEN YOU SHOULD TRY AND ASK GEJ WHAT SOME LEADER DID TO HIM AFTER COLLECTING HIS MONEY,EXAMPLE OF SUCH PERSONS IS SULE LAMIDO,SO BE THERE JUBILATING BEFORE YOU WILL CRY.
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2022
Fira09:
You’re helping me in your empty head – American psychologist, Guterman fires Keyamo

SOURCE

Oh God!
grin
This is BAAAAAHD!

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by akbonus: 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
Temptee101:

Rant from a typical urchin

Not surprised

TYPICAL URCHIN WHO HAS BEEN FED WITH AGBADO IN THE MORNING,CASSAVA IN THE AFTERNOON AND EWA IN THE EVENING,SO HIS BRAIN HIS DEAD
Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Izzydeprince: 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Keyamo alias MUGU, alias EMPTY HEAD.
International award all the way from America.

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Electorate: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
yomi961:
Hmmm

So, you leave Obi (SE) and Tinubu (SW) your Southern brothers to campaign for a Northern Fulani serial looser and still foolishly say he is the shortest route to Southern, Are you Ok? I don't think so.

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by Masterclass32: 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
Mr Mugu

1 Like

Re: You Are Helping Me In Your Empty Head – Guterman Fires Keyamo by derecho(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
Na only Keyamo see am?
Or because hin mouth dey itch am?

Glare247:

Why are u guys taking this almajiri eyinbo eyimba serious ? Person weii dey alyways do beg for go fund me to feed on his Twitter account ,well una like cruise for this country shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari / House Of Reps Rejects Bill Proposing 6 Years Per Term For President, Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.