Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde (32766 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Babastrong(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=Wawelexy post=116666874]

Ok, tell your neighbour Mr Obi is our next president in Nigeria... I'm not surprised you don't know him, your brain and mindset is under captivity to a drug Lord....[ Did you mean president of social media in nigeria? Lol]
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Babastrong(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote author=akp202 post=116667772]Atiku is not ready to win 2023 election. [ He stands better ground than someone without councillors, chairmen, governors that are supposed to mobilize votes.]
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by DWickedLandLord: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Atiku should ignore wike till he finally and totally lost his cracked voice, what a bad politician he is. Atiku is my second choice after Tinubu but we already know big daddy Tinubu is divinely ordained . Please who is Peter Obi? I’m asking for my neighbor.

Even when he's taking a shit , he must beg PO to release am

Always top of mind
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Damibiz(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Rozross:
Atiku should ignore wike till he finally and totally lost his cracked voice, what a bad politician he is. Atiku is my second choice after Tinubu but we already know big daddy Tinubu is divinely ordained . Please who is Peter Obi? I’m asking for my neighbor.
divinely ordained Kee you dere... suffer no dey tire abi
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by dheilaw1(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bomboiy:
Atiku is banking on Northern agenda,he knows he has lost the south to Obi.

Ayu will not step down, Atiku doesn't need southern votes. Northerners will vote for him while Obi will win the south.

The only question is where will Mr Agbado get his votes from?
you bombastic wont read the requirements for winning an election in Nigeria, go school you no gree go...
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by LajaLaba: 11:17pm On Sep 14, 2022
Bomboiy:

Ayu will not step down, Atiku doesn't need southern votes. Northerners will vote for him while Obi will win the south.

This toddler no get brain what a clown!
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by OctavianAC(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
The plan is not even to remove him but for them to be distracted in whatever way. And if peradventure they put anybody from south, that means doom's plan achieved one time. Watch out?
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by slickbak(m): 12:51am On Sep 15, 2022
Wisfem:

Simply myopic personified...

Use myopia in this context.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by ATLIEN2027: 1:04am On Sep 15, 2022
Bomboiy:

Ayu will not step down, Atiku doesn't need southern votes. Northerners will vobidinette for him while Obi will win the south.

Zombidient on M pkuru mirri. Your eyes go clear after election.
Bola Hamed Tinubu is your next President, get ready to wail and cry for a long time to come.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Peacecore: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Ade and big belle sef. I just d imagine how e dey use da belle dey twerk sef grin grin grin
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by onojanas: 4:32am On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku the self acclaimed unifier cannot unify his party but promising to unify the whole tribes in Nigeria. No be juju be that
Bomboiy:

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by zoedew: 5:01am On Sep 15, 2022
But can he deny the gentleman agreement Ayu made to resign?
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by daygee12: 5:34am On Sep 15, 2022
Bomboiy:

He is getting his votes from the South and the North. Are u satisfied now?
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by benjanny(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2022
Na them sabi
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Benji84(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2022
All the candidates has their Limitations:

Atiku---PDP----Another Fulani Northerner----To rule again after Buhari

Tinubu---APC---Southerner(Good rotation)----Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Obi-----LP----southerner(Good rotation/Massive Youth support)----Weak Political structure.

My Verdict;
Atiku with the current internal crises of PDP and another fulani/Northerner, his chances is impossible regardless of northern support,
He can't win as a president comes 2023.

Obi/LP in a sane country is the right choice for Nigeria at this time regardless of Weak Structure of LP. But by Nigeria political system, he success is impossible except God want to salvage this country.

Despite Tinubu/APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, his health challenge(Optional), he has capacity and stand a better chance as southern candidate to win the election next year.

Tinubu is WINNING the Election comes 2023.
President must come to the south.

This will be a DOOM for PDP after 2023 Election.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by fredoooooo: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2022
Atuaka tuaka
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Zbash: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2022
Funke AkAkindele is now chilling with the big boys
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by 9jahotblog: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2022
slivertongue:

Atiku will do a turn around when the South unites against him. The South are bidding for time. If he wants to win the NWC should go. No sacrifice is too big to gain the presidency. The South are United in their quest. The South may wake up in January 2023 and take sides with Asiwaju or Obi, then his eyes will be clear.
same South is united to bring Atiku Abubakar to power. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Nigerians reject APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Mhykel217(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

You said this before me... I love the fact Funke is hobnobbing with the "big boys". I believe it's a sure sign she is destined for great things. Wetin remain now Na to just try to stay scandal free for a while, and she'll get there

Kudos to her

As an actress cum politician, it will be hard for her to stay scandal free.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by asanausana91: 9:01am On Sep 15, 2022
Atiku, we will vote for you with or without Wike.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by akp202(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=116673363][/quote] there can only be one winner in this contest and it is obviously not atiku
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by Daniel76: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2022
lonecatt:
Wike should quickly move to labour party and he will be remembered for doing the right when it mattered most.

This election is going to be between Atiku from the north and Peter Obi from the South.
I smell fear why telling woke to move to labour woke is old enough to decide
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by slivertongue: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
same South is united to bring Atiku Abubakar to power. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Nigerians reject APC Muslim-Muslim ticket in the presidential election.

The South has Asiwaju and Obi. I doubt the South is united for Atiku but united in wanting the president to come to them and may unite to work for candidate. Don't underrate them
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by slivertongue: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
racerve:

How will PDP party chairman or NWC benefit the south? Nobody cared about this until Wike started making noise after losing primaries.

Think for yourself. Cos it seems Wike is using his head to think for you.

None of this matters.

Its a norm to have it both ways. Even the present chairman agreed to go should power go the North. It's in Atiku's interest to act wise. Presidential candidate and chairman from North for a large party intending to win election? Can Atiku do without five PDP governors four from the south and one from the North Central? Who will be his DG? I expect Makinde. If Atiku continues his strong man posture I fear a loss could be in the making. This is not 1999-2007. He needs to do away with his absolutionist tendencies.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
Benji84:
All the candidates has their Limitations:

Atiku---PDP----Another Fulani Northerner----To rule again after Buhari

Tinubu---APC---Southerner(Good rotation)----Muslim-Muslim Ticket

Obi-----LP----southerner(Good rotation/Massive Youth support)----Weak Political structure.

My Verdict;
Atiku with the current internal crises of PDP and another fulani/Northerner, his chances is impossible regardless of northern support,
He can't win as a president comes 2023.

Obi/LP in a sane country is the right choice for Nigeria at this time regardless of Weak Structure of LP. But by Nigeria political system, he success is impossible except God want to salvage this country.

Despite Tinubu/APC Muslim-Muslim ticket, his health challenge(Optional), he has capacity and stand a better chance as southern candidate to win the election next year.

Tinubu is WINNING the Election comes 2023.
President must come to the south.

This will be a DOOM for PDP after 2023 Election.

God bless Nigeria.

Muslim Muslim ticket is a no no in the North. Atiku and Obi are better options. APC is a divisive option. It's better to vote another northern Muslim with a Christian on the ticket than vote who care less of our diversity. It's better to vote a party without 'structures' which has tested hands and upholds our diversity than vote APC. APC ain't going far with her performance.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by 9jahotblog: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
slivertongue:

The South has Asiwaju and Obi. I doubt the South is united for Atiku but united in wanting the president to come to them and may unite to work for candidate. Don't underrate them
Atiku wins 4 states in south west region of Nigeria. Osun state will start the victories and other states in the south west follows.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by slivertongue: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku wins 4 states in south west region of Nigeria. Osun state will start the victories and other states in the south west follows.

Ok.

I wish you well.
Re: "Ayu Can't Be Removed Now" - Atiku Replies Wike, Makinde by 9jahotblog: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2022
slivertongue:

Ok.

I wish you well.
thanks for wishing me and Atiku well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Bid Dikko Farewell (photos) / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency / Osinbajo Stripped Of Powers Over NEMA, Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.