Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear (1710 Views)

When A Girl Always Get Shy Around You- The Interpretation. / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do 'Nice' Ladies Get Dumped Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by geogeo01: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2011
A lady dresses in a top exposing her cleavage and a hot bum short looks in d mirror and says I look good. Steps out of the house a guy peeps at her chest and she rushes to cover it he stares at her butt and she starts cursing. Now I ask, what was she thinking while dressing up?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by uniqueren(f): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
depends on who is doing th looking wink

if na beta person,no yawa

buh, why you go look?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by kokoye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2011
Such ladies got issues.

And guess what, it happens a lot.

Some lady wore a long skirt with a million slits on a bus and people were looking (as planned . .right?). Not touching o!

Then she starts cussing and everyone lashes out @ her, even other ladies on the bus.  

So . . , why did she wear it

Such just dont know what they want. Simple.

And that's why they are easily manipulated.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by kokoye(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
uniqueren:

depends on who is doing th looking wink

if na beta person,no yawa

buh, why you go look?

So is there any crime in looking?

even staring self grin

why did she wear it in public if not for others to see?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
geogeo01:

A lady dresses in a top exposing her cleavage and a hot bum short looks in d mirror and says I look good. Steps out of the house a guy peeps at her chest and she rushes to cover it he stares at her butt and she starts cursing. Now I ask, what was she thinking while dressing up?  
Oh! She didnt look at the TIME to realize it wasn't NIGHT YET! So she was shocked when she got out and it was still daylight!
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Arkhin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
The rule is cover the parts you don't want people to see cos if i see it,i'll look. A lady exposed her bum last nite at the club and i fed my eyes reallllll bad.Just that i couldn't touch it.
cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MMM2(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
maybe she taught she is still in italy. angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2011
geogeo01:

She was thinking "Yeah I look great in this" My body look great, I am feeling GOOD" She was not thinking of the stoopid, lustful and dumb azz look she will get from guys.

Guilty as charge on this. That look is so embarrassing. Even in long dress, you get them lustful look. The weird part is that, they keep staring, and staring and staring. Sometimes, I have to leave that place all together.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by claremont(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
If the ladies deem it fit to dress the way they like, then they should also be prepared to accommodate lustful stares from guys like me. It's simple common sense really, if they don't want us to look at them lustfully, they should dress appropriately! cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:
Oh! She didnt look at the TIME to realize it wasn't NIGHT YET! So she was shocked when she got out and it was still daylight!

I like this theory lol.

@topic, women are a clever species. I think it's safe to say that most are fully aware of what they are wearing and the type of attention their attires will garner. A lot of things women do, they have brainstormed it several times before D-Day comes. She'll leave the house with one plan in mind. They're not shy. It's part of the game. As men, una have to play back carefully or she'll turn to Jezebel and curse you die.

When I was staying in White Castle in Neni, there was one otondo. The kind of cloth she was wearing. It was as if she snuck into a tailor's workshop at midnight and robbed the few pieces of torn cloth he left at his workplace, then used safety pin to hold it over herself. She was leaving the bar at the hotel and some men were trying to catch up to her. With alcohol, one thing led to another and she was groped by two of them, right in front of me. She started wailing. My cousin and I were trying to console her as she was complaining and forming like Angel Gabriel about respect and dignity.

Dress one kind, they go do you one kind. Simple philosophy.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Pweety4me(f): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
Arkhin:

The rule is cover the parts you don't want people to see cos if i see it,i'll look. [b]A lady exposed her bum last nite at the club and i fed my eyes reallllll bad.[/b]Just that i couldn't touch it.
cool cool cool

Lol wow . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Pweety4me(f): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2011
rokiatu:

She was thinking "Yeah I look great in this" My body look great, I am feeling GOOD" She was not thinking of the stoopid, lustful and dumb azz look she will get from guys.

Guilty as charge on this. That look is so embarrassing. Even in long dress, you get them lustful look. The weird part is that, they keep staring, and staring and staring. Sometimes, I have to leave that place all together.
cheesy grin embarassed tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by lindabon: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2011
@ OP
only one tin will make a girl behave that way; "LACK OF CONFIDENCE"
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by tpia5: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
She wants to look desirable without appearing s.lutty.

However, exposing your b.reast and bum gives you a s.lutty demeanor, no matter your original intention.

So, if you advertise your assets for display, of course you'll get Hot stares from the type of men you say you dont like.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
lindabon:

@ OP

Gbam
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by tpia5: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hot means h.orny
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by BABE3: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
lindabon:

@ OP

Lack of Confidence in/about what exactly?

@ Topic: It's because they're confused Individuals. You wear a TOP as a DRESS and you expect the "dress" to cover your black a$$-- grin You dress like a slut and you expect men/women to shut their eyes--- you is on a lonnnnggg thing.

One thing should ladies should learn is "You don't have to dress like a skank to look sexy!".
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by tpia5: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
Easier to get admired by males than it is to get respected by males.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Pweety4me(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^Hmmm intresting, GUYS look @ anything i say.

Just dress as you'll like to be addressed jor.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Mynd44: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]

she is not confident in herself or her body. Because if she is she will carry the dress without caring what you think
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Mynd44: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2011
BABE!:

[color=#000099]

she is not confident in herself or her body. Because if she is she will carry the dress without caring what you think
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by BABE3: 12:54am On Aug 12, 2011
That(^) doesn't make much sense to me.

That has nothing to do with confidence. It has a lot to do with SHAME and CONFUSION.

Shame---because, it's inappropriate for her to be "nak[i]e[/i]d" at that point in time. So she'll do everything to cover her "unclothedness". E.g. Pulling down the dress at every two minute-interval.

Confusion---because, why did she wear the dress in the first place? Na by force?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MrsChima(f): 12:57am On Aug 12, 2011
Right Babe. You would think an elder male would know that by now.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Mynd44: 1:19am On Aug 12, 2011
Oh please what is the shame there? Did she not look in the mirror before walking out the door?
she is not confident she thinks her body is not beautiful enough that is why she is tugging her dress. Which is also the reason why girls don't like guys seeing them early in the morning
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MrCork17: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2011
geogeo01:

Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear 

geogeo01. they need to ban you from spekin English (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Pweety4me(f): 1:27am On Aug 12, 2011
Many of these ladies are insecure.

Some looks are out of this world tho.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MrCork17: 1:31am On Aug 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

Pweety4me . Sweery, apart from me, what kinda guys do u for?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Mynd44: 1:33am On Aug 12, 2011
Pweety4me:

For example, Mrs Chima
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 12, 2011
Mynd_44:
Oh please what is the shame there? Did she not look in the mirror before walking out the door?
she is not confident she thinks her body is not beautiful enough that is why she is tugging her dress. Which is also the reason why girls don't like guys seeing them early in the morning

Let me try and draw a male parallel. A man leaves the house wearing ill-fitted trousers and is seen constantly pulling them up to prevent them from falling. Lack of confidence towards his buttocks? Or does he not want the buttocks to be seen?
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MrsChima(f): 3:02am On Aug 12, 2011
Mynd_44:

For example, Mrs Chima

You have never seen me.  Do not confused me with your homely mother.  You are a bit obsessed with "Mrs. Chima" do you have a hoe? If so tend to her.

Thank you very much in advance.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by MrsChima(f): 3:04am On Aug 12, 2011
ogugua88:

Let me try and draw a male parallel. A man leaves the house wearing ill-fitted trousers and is seen constantly pulling them up to prevent them from falling. Lack of confidence towards his buttocks? Or does he not want the buttocks to be seen?

Chile, sometimes you have to consider the source.   I share your as well.
Re: Why Do Ladies Get Shy Of What The Wear by Nobody: 5:37am On Aug 12, 2011
Lol true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Hate Being A Woman? Females Only / Will You Allow Them.pix Attached / Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.