Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! (3758 Views)

Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

I do what I want to do is my space I no come bother you... sometimes just learn how to read and pass biko
when you can't chat with a girl and not post screenshots. Oga you mumu without doubt.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
when you can't chat with a girl and not post screenshots. Oga you mumu without doubt.

Go and hang yourself if e pain you he goat
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Go and hang yourself if e pain you he goat
your papa he-goat grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

For dream na grin
small time you go post am,I trust you
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
your papa he-goat grin

Useless afonja from an slowpoke papa angry
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
small time you go post am,I trust you

You never trust your useless mother finish na me you won trust
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sucre6:
Op see you see Free HIV, you think u have gotten one free coochies, Nah think again.

U in for the whole show, u ain't missing no episode.

Fvck and die, don't say I didn't tell u grin

No worry your papa go first me die so what else grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Useless afonja from an slowpoke papa angry
eyaa, your papa left yansh afonja grin,your mama left breast coat of many colours. grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:
Werey girl they tell me sey she will try to set importance and I come first grin I don’t even care about her to say the least just wanna fvck and move on. Actually she was supposed to visit me yesterday but couldn’t make it hence the text… I don’t care just come let me have a taste of the coochie and move on grin
Your pric k ll be deprived of strength. One badluck ll prevent you from having that sex. Aso you v nothing gooddd for the girl except fuc k n go. Her ancestors ll fight for her.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

You never trust your useless mother finish na me you won trust
sperm don full your brain, by Sunday you go pour everything out again grin.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
eyaa, your papa left yansh afonja grin,your mama left breast coat of many colours. grin

Ewu your father go soon die no worry yourself
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
sperm don full your brain, by Sunday you go pour everything out again grin.

You can also bring your mother come on Sunday make I service her kpekus wella no worry she go enjoy my dick go reach her ocean toto I'm 9 inches grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Ewu your father go soon die no worry yourself
sha invite your papa make una two carry the girl party. grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
sha invite your papa make una two carry the girl party. grin

She be still virgin so only me go fvck her bring your sister come make we do the party
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

You can also bring your mother come on Sunday make I service her kpekus wella no worry she go enjoy my dick go reach her ocean toto I'm 9 inches grin
reverse na the case, we know your type. Is it in? Na weytin the girl go dey ask you. grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

She be still virgin so only me go fvck her bring your sister come make we do the party
both you and your papa thing together no fit fill that hole grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
reverse na the case, we know your type. Is it in? Na weytin the girl go dey ask you. grin

Make we do the testing na when your mama go come? I get one of my guy too him na 12 inches hope your mama no sabi shout?
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
both you and your papa thing together no fit fill that hole grin

Too much capping cannot full a basket bros set the stage let the action begin grin grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Make we do the testing na when your mama go come? I get one of my guy too him na 12 inches hope your mama no sabi shout?
grin cheesy alaye so you dey even go around dey check your guys dick. grin. Walahi you be senior man cheesy
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Too much capping cannot full a basket bros set the stage let the action begin grin grin
stage? Your balls na stage
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
grin cheesy alaye so you dey even go around dey check your guys dick. grin. Walahi you be senior man cheesy

Your mama go feel intense pleasure she go cry join ooo but e go still sweet her like never before let her know we are ready
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
stage? Your balls na stage

Give me your momsi control make I holla her
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Amb1045(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
The moderators on this platform are becoming annoying by allowing this boy to abuse everybody without banning him. Nairaland no longer have rules and regulations. Pray this will not be your portion.

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Your mama go feel intense pleasure she go cry join ooo but e go still sweet her like never before let her know we are ready
cheesy cheesy with those toothpick grin. Bro be serious na
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sucre6: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

No worry your papa go first me die so what else grin

Jokes on you, my old man is dead since 2 years now, cry

On a bright side, you now have a score to settle with the unliving, I have conjured two people so far to join my dad in the land of the dead for making jest with his name, I know he won't fail to take you along this time grin

tell my dad I miss him deeply wen he comes to take u cool

good luck buddy,

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
cheesy cheesy with those toothpick grin. Bro be serious na

I no go talk again let me know when you ready make I knack my jeddi jeddi dey wait
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sucre6:

Jokes on you, my old man is dead since 2 years now, cry

On a bright side, you now have a score to settle with the unliving, I have conjured two people so far to join my dad in the land of the dead for making jest with his name, I know he won't fail to take you along this time grin

tell my dad I miss him deeply wen he comes to take u cool

good luck buddy,

Ewu I dey wait na koboko I go use
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

I no go talk again let me know when you ready make I knack my jeddi jeddi dey wait
add tramadol join grin, at your age you don dey rely on drug to get erection. True true you be senior man.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
add tramadol join grin, at your age you don dey rely on drug to get erection. True true you be senior man.

You don't know anything the jeddi jeddi is to make her pussy cramp are you a virgin sire (no offense)
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

You don't know anything the jeddi jeddi is to make her pussy cramp are you dull (no offense)
nah bro the jeddi is to make you get erection that will never come grin. Give your friends your NL details so they would post it here when you move to the great beyond.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
nah bro the jeddi is to make you get erection that will never come grin. Give your friends your NL details so they would post it here when you move to the great beyond.

I'm disappointed in you kissdon't tell me your father's sperm was a waste (no offense)
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

I'm disappointed in you kissdon't tell me your father's sperm was a waste (no offense)
sincerely your Father's own is a waste. May we not birth a son that can't get an erection without drugs. May we not birth a son that goes around with tape checking his friends dick size, may we never birth a son with a toothpick size tool grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick / My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.