Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! (3749 Views)

Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha / Some Girls Sha Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
sincerely your Father's own is a waste. May we not birth a son that can't get an erection without drugs. May we not birth a son that goes around with tape checking his friends dick size, may we never birth a son with a toothpick size tool grin.

And that shall be your potion in Lucifer's name amen
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

And that shall be your potion in Lucifer's name amen
cheesy grin mumu boy. Seriously you just made my day. Sha wear condom before you start posting stories that touch the heart
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sucre6: 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

Ewu I dey wait na koboko I go use

Your matter has officially been table to the unliving, ain't got no business with u no more, it's now your scores with the spirit. You don't joke with everything, today u will find out why

Okay, Have a nice one cool
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
cheesy grin mumu boy. Seriously you just made my day. Sha wear condom before you start posting stories that touch the heart

I go fvck her raw I'm a king in the pull out industry that girl pussy na die I won enjoy am to the fullest grin
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sucre6:

Your matter has officially been table to the unliving, ain't got no business with u no more, it's now your scores with the spirit,
Have a nice one cool

tongue Tueeh may amadioha strike you indidimogawalo amtautaraba may the evil you say today meet you at your sleep baragotap
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

I go fvck her raw I'm a king in the pull out industry that girl pussy na die I won enjoy am to the fullest grin
we go hear scores na, no be small boys again
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
we go hear scores na, no be small boys again

No wam even if I release inside I get concortion for that one so na less normally
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by shege45: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
this is just normal daily activity eee no need the awareness you're trying to create. Banging different girl no need hype or you coming to social media to claim champion, its childish and a stupid act from you. Grow up kiddo. Go and double your hustle make God put butter for your bread. Stop calling women names, stop hyping women private part nothing dee there. Women Toto na just flesh mixed with sticky solution. Sorry you're still young, you no go understand
but in a sane society, an autopsy is meant to be carried out
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by paradiseVirgin: 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Asthmatic kpekus cool
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Olajydeey: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:

You be ewu, be like your papa wey born you lack sense na dog him be see our chat goatty me and she who wan use who? think sey I dey like your foolish papa

Biko,use protection oo

Na babe wey like u,dey beg u to use condom

To treat infection dan dey expensive now oo

Durex fetherlite is BAE...Please oooooo
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Miravik900:
Werey girl they tell me sey she will try to set importance and I come first grin I don’t even care about her to say the least just wanna fvck and move on. Actually she was supposed to visit me yesterday but couldn’t make it hence the text… I don’t care just come let me have a taste of the coochie and move on grin
the babe wey I go shank before e reach your turn on Sunday
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Amb1045:
this is public platform. Everybody is mad, you must control yours for others to learn. We have people that find happiness in killing innocent people this how it start. Learn to control your madness. It's not everything you bring to public space.

Bro don’t reply him again na to avoid further insults.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by abokikhalifa: 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Them mumu no be small.

I don't see any mumu here but the OP. The lady is just trying to let love lead and the OP is trying to be a bad boy. You know she's mumu and you still want to Bleep a mumu.
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I don't see any mumu here but the OP. The lady is just trying to let love lead and the OP is trying to be a bad boy. You know she's mumu and you still want to Bleep a mumu.

Is there anything like love?
Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by yommyoke: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
And you're so happy about this?!
Really!, I can even see some niggas and supposed smart and sensible men hailing you for this.
Haba, please can we just try and stop all these "kiss and tell" behaviour!
I may not like ladies but we seeing them as mere sex objects is unappealing, haba, na one woman give birth to you and me; and we probably have sisters somewhere too.
Even if you won't marry her, play your games with sense.
"I wan use her for the sex and dump her later on", Peele brother user, you'll receive your reward one day, one big trophy of karma awaits o.

No serious thing sha

1 Like

Re: Girls Sha MUMU BEINGS!!!! by Miravik900(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
yommyoke:
And you're so happy about this?!
Really!, I can even see some niggas and supposed smart and sensible men hailing you for this.
Haba, please can we just try and stop all these "kiss and tell" behaviour!
I may not like ladies but we seeing them as mere sex objects is unappealing, haba, na one woman give birth to you and me; and we probably have sisters somewhere too.
Even if you won't marry her, play your games with sense.
"I wan use her for the sex and dump her later on", Peele brother user, you'll receive your reward one day, one big trophy of karma awaits o.

No serious thing sha

Mr preacher I hear you grin but they are nothing but sex objects all of them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Females Nowadays Are Really Terrifying / If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. / Nollywood Stars, Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji Fight Over Lover - Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.