Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau (61562 Views)

Lady In Regrets As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by SpyAC(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2022
Lady cries out as she remains single 10 years after cancelling her wedding because she met a richer man

A Nigerian lady has advised fellow ladies never to make the same mistake she made ten years ago in her relationship.

Sharing her story online, she disclosed how she cancelled her wedding two weeks to the D-Day because she saw a richer man.

Her ex-lover got so heartbroken and had to relocate out of shame. Sadly, ten years later, she is still yet to get another man for herself.

Her story read in part:

“10 years ago, a man proposed to me and I accepted it. So we planned to get married and I called off the wedding 2 weeks to the date because of another rich man I met.”

Watch video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiektdQvtft/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Qatar2022: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2022
Where is the story mumu?

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Godada(m): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Natbrowny: 8:47am On Sep 15, 2022
Whatever her story is. Real or fake.

I don't care

323 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Baronthecelebri: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2022
Good for her

7 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by jeromestarks: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2022
There are many girls living with this kinda regret now. Some left a good guy for a rich guy and now they're dumped. Others rejected a man they think is not their specs but now they wish they hadn't.

Guys listen carefully, if a lady rejects or dumps you, get down on your knees and thank God.

The girl who loves you will not stress you.

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
That is the result of someone that hear sound of raining cloud and dispose its water vesssel in the house.
SpyAC:
Lady cries out as she remains single 10 years after cancelling her wedding because she met a richer man

A Nigerian lady has advised fellow ladies never to make the same mistake she made ten years ago in her relationship.
Sharing her story online, she disclosed how she cancelled her wedding two weeks to the D-Day because she saw a richer man.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Sucre6: 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hanty,
Now that u aff become evening news paper it aff clear you for eye okwaya grin

You never chi chom chin grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by stunnert(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Inside life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Tboy222: 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
For some opportunity knocks but once, for others it knocks till they drop dead, so do not compare yourself with others for you know not if that very chance you belittle may well be your very last.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy

Who else feels this story doesn’t add up

How will you cancel your wedding because you met a rich dude in a space of two weeks ?

But again some women have fish brains so it might be true. grin grin grin

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by SirJerrie(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nawa o

Mods Abeg make una no dey push useless threads come FP...

Wetin be this one now?

Na so the other Zombie go carry belle for oga of the house.... Person wey marriage neva sure for dey claim Madam of the House...

Now this!!!

What exactly are we supposed to do with this?!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
this is to rile up the comment section

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by harveyi: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
She never see anything..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by bupounds: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
God knows i detest young girls forming shit refusing to be submisive bc they are Alaalaa thats why i dont have pity on them when big bois use them for self Ritual.
If you like flashy things one day them go use you renew until una stop prostitution useless Gender full of fake life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by halaqasa: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
E be many things walahi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by HoTouTou(f): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Just imagine

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by MorataFC: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good for her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Abilistic(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
kiss

She was a beautiful dreamer. The kind of girl, who kept her head in the clouds, loved above the stars and left regret beneath the earth she walked on

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Onyenna(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ike gwuru

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by seangy4konji: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Your cup of tea.

After you don distribute am around lekki ajah axis finish...

SPerm bank looking for a weak man.

We go deh knack you dump you ni...and give you small change for your toto..

you cannever make a wore a house wife...

she go disrespect the family las las with her fake eye lashes and eye brow.

SimPle man will enter her dm now....

Hoeloshi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by mjuvey3: 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
The federal government needs to regulate the use of TikTok in this country.

80 percent of videos and stories on there are fake and for clout.

sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Prettylima(f): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by Fiscus105(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
People often mistaken rich for goodness, most especially ladies. Money doesn't always answer all things o, and it doesn't guaranteed peace at all times.
U may marry rich man/woman and yet the partner might not be kind to u

U wanted to marry a man that just appeared from the moon, asked u out and u didn't think twice before u cancelled wedding, infact, if I'm rich guy, I will also think twice about u.

Ladies would say.....I want to be suffered with a man in JEEP. So many ladies that married rich persons but yet they still lack and no peace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by princepee: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hi you have to wait for another ten years,
By then menopause will be knocking on your door,

You want a rich man yet your father is poor.

How about making your own money Or who says women can't be Rich?...

12 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by bestman09(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
sad
Good for her
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Believe Tiktokers at your own peril.
Re: Lady Cries Out As She Remains Single 10 Years After Cancelling Her Wedding Becau by paradiseVirgin: 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rozross , this is your destiny grin

Oshofree you will become. grin

Evening newspaper Association grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.