Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (84089 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Nigerian Lady Warns Girls Doing Hookup (Video) / Jeanine Delsky In Kano To Marry Sulaiman Babayero Isa She Met On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Bros, the lady here is only being judged by you ...because you have taken it upon yourself to be the judge because of her honesty.

But what about your current babe wey you dey swang , or what about your future wife ...you know whether she don run xxxvideos on a coded level ? grin

Any decent human being or couples would know that some things in the past should be left unsaid. Why didn’t she voice it out on the day of her marriage to everyone present, since we are talking about honesty?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Baronthecelebri: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thank God for her, but let her not go back to her vomit
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Any decent human being or couples would know that some things in the past should be left unsaid. Why didn’t she voice it out on the day of her marriage to everyone present, since we are talking about honesty?
Oga, you don dey run dey judge again . Her voicing it now has not hidden or changed anything to those who were present at her wedding . undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Baronthecelebri: 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
But the guy na SIMP

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, you don dey run dey judge again . Her voicing it now has not hidden or changed anything to those who were present at her wedding . undecided

You talked about honesty?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
franchasofficia:
Guys commenting, please know this that many good girls are doing hookup due to family financial difficulties or due to failure of their parents in meeting their financial needs, and funny enough your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunts and even girlfriends could be doing hookup without your knowledge.

Life will always teach us all the sad reality of life, just a matter of time cool

True, but coming to the public to say this after marriage is an insult to the husband and his family. This is totally uncalled for..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

You talked about honesty?
This is honesty na...her admitting her past is honesty . Or how do you define honesty? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SouthSouth1914: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
This is honesty na...her admitting her past is honesty . Or how do you define honesty? undecided

Honesty is really relative. She should be honest enough to tell everyone present on her wedding day or before that, that she is a former olosho especially to the grooms family. This right here is honesty.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by franchasofficia: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

True, but coming to the public to say this after marriage is an insult to the husband and his family. This is totally uncalled for..
That's true, she made a big mistake revealing that

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Jashub: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
SouthSouth1914:

Honesty is really relative. She should be honest enough to tell everyone present on her wedding day or before that, that she is a former olosho especially to the grooms family. This right here is honesty.
So you are saying the message she sent on social media will not get to everyone who attended her wedding ...is that what you are saying ? Mtchwww. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Nonexisting1: 8:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
So the simp decided to put leash on a street dog. I will be patiently waiting to see it turns out.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by ashawopikin(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
This girl look very familiar hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by benqo01(m): 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Well they fit each other
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Toluwanise247(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
Well I hope this man won’t cry one day because this lady go cheat one day ….. no matter what this guy do I bet you she go cheat on him …. Remember where you meet her when she cheat

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Rahkman: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2022
Pandalytics:
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.
post link to the video I hope u not trying to defame this lady ......

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by CAPSLOCKED: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
dhiqson:
Cc CAPSLOCKED
your update on greenwood isn't quite true
He's yet to be free bro

FROM BEING SUSPENDED BY HIS TEAM TO BEING INCLUDED IN THE SQUAD LIST FOR THIS SEASON. THOUGH HE'S STILL SUSPENDED, FORMERLY, HIS NAME AND BRAND WAS ERASED FROM ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH MANCHESTER UNITED, EVEN VIDEO GAMES.

ACCORDING TO VARIOUS MEDIA, UK POLICE REPORTS THAT: "Mason Greenwood has not been charged or convicted of any crimes."

UNITED WOULDN'T HAVE INCLUDED HIM TO THE SQUAD AFTER REMOVING HIM IF HE HASN'T BEEN CLEARED. LIKE REGEX SAID, THE MEDIA WILL UNDER REPORT THIS AND THE YOUNG MAN MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO CARRY ON WITH HIS CAREER BECAUSE OF SHAME AND TRAUMA, THANKS TO THE MEN AROUND THE GLOBE THAT BELIEVE ALL WOMEN NO MATTER WHAT, AT THE EXPENSE OF INNOCENT MEN'S LIVES!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by jagorinho: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by jagorinho: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
Kokin tan Lara were ko maku " yeah yeah!!!?

....no matter how you cured a mad man, occasionally he will still display some actions showing traces of insanity

I won't talk further.

After giving Odogwu wheelbarrow style, Odogwu was mesmerized and decided to privatize a public limited company, just like a man domesticating a wild animal, no matter how long, it will always go south.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by favour32(m): 4:57am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:
Plz what's the difference between hookups and oloshoism?
In Nigeria,
Carpenter is the same as furniture.
Mechanic is the same as engineer.
Tailor is the same as fashion designer.

Your question has been answered.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by fman(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2022
favour32:

In Nigeria.
Carpenter is the same as furniture.
Mechanic is the same as engineer.
Tailor is the same as fashion designer.

Your question has been answered.
That means na the same people
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by favour32(m): 9:21am On Sep 16, 2022
fman:

That means na the same people
100%!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2022
xpressionx:
You never stop hookup,what a SIMPle man

Hook up wey everybody dey do commot....e reach baba turn..he decided to customize community property.... i mean...who does that

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Firstcitizen: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
Poor guy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Enumerator(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2022
All i know and have to say is "once an Olosho always an Olosho" case closed
Pandalytics:
My husband met me when I was doing ‘hookup’ – Lady shares how she met her husband

A Nigerian lady has revealed the circumstances under which she and her husband met before they tied the knot.

A follower had asked her how she met her boyfriend, and in response, she informed the person that the man in her life is now her husband.

She said that he sought her services when she was working as a hookup girl and from there they started dating.

After courting for sometime, he proposed and they eventually walked down the aisle as a couple.

The young woman shared a video-reeel showing variety of photos ranging from their wedding day images, to the ones they snapped on dates and even on vacations.

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by SirJerrie(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
SNAKE fit Change Skin.... But E no fit ever change im nature....

Personalizing public property is Embezzlement.
Although this particular public property will always remain for the people and by the people

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Enumerator(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aame thing, hookup na just packaging
fman:
Plz what's the difference between hookups and oloshoism?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Tegabadguy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Pandalytics:

Watch video: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cie_OGsogtN/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
grin grin grin grin grin grin your husband mama know say you do hookup

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by boocheey: 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Wahala tie rapper.
Trouble sleep jeje yanga go wake am.
We dey, dey wait the outcome e no go tey

Them say if Alala marry Amyrubber them go burn pastor lol
Yahoom Yahoom + Alaala okay mad combo

KAYAMATA NA YOUR MOMMA MATE HUH?
Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by MyExpression(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Your husband na retired ashawo customer

1 Like

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Mrkumareze(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
If na me be your husband, for making it public, u re going straight to your papa house

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband by Pimine: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
SIMPlified zombie. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.