Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why You Experience Heartbreaks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Experience Heartbreaks (15218 Views)

What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by goldtube(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
angry
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by YoungLionken(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
When you're poor, then heartbreak happens...
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Shakitibob0: 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
Food for thoughts....It is well

Need help about buying anything from Computer village, ikeja? I created an insightful thread about that here>>>>>>>>https://www.nairaland.com/7330834
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
My run/record is still clean and intact, of my numerous relationships(in double figures) nobody don serve me breakfast before.
Funny enough, na the day wey you plan to serve me breakfast, you go meet me and another chenke on top bed or couch.

I dey observe d*e. I may not be the wisest OR smartest but I too wise and smart. I am always a step or two ahead of any lady I happen to be in relationship with.

Lastly, I no dey date without backup plan. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by quuul(m): 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
heartbrake wey buhari dey cause pass girlfriend own
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by mhizandrea1(f): 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2022
All this epistle on top breakfast wey person go still chop grin grin
Correct though

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2022
In Summary:

Don't make romantic relationships top priorities in your short Earthly existence!

There is more to life than "I love you" from strangers and friends!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Angelfrost(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
When you're poor, then heartbreak happens...

Nope... Read the post again!

Financially wealthy people still experience heart breaks.

It comes down to emotional strength and fortification!

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Finding your life's purpose or not, every mature person has been "served breakfast" at one point in time or the other. The mistake in this your submission is your badly informed belief that the heartbreaks referenced here only exist between partners or spouses. At some point in time you must have nursed expectations in life or from close acquaintances. Those disappointments that came got you heartbroken.

It is of no usefulness to come here and be acting all tough and philosophical, in your bid to give off the macho feel to readers.

This your post is outright useless!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Allisgud: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
When u see a man crying of breakfast fast,it's not about him loosing the girl,why he is heartbroken is because of the amount of money and time he has invested in her,so my advice for any man is used ur head even if u are swimming in love with her,why spending on her make sure u are always ready for breakfast

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Traplord09: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
headbasher96:
when e hard me and i feel i cant keep it in i start drinking for like a week i will be drinking everyday until something else comes around to distract me if u can learn how to programme your activities u will have zero worries

I can't drink because my life is important one door closed other open like da say not everthin u called love are loved...

I lean from my past experiences
Before any say I love u
I go check my account because I no believe that word love

Just like Adam and eve
Without eve world would have been a better place
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Gadalo1990: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Make Much money
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by concho(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
DonroxyII:
Anyone with too Much Emotions is Bound to Be Breakfasted and Heartbroken!

But Anyone with Weyrey Dem no too Dey Chop Breakfast because dem go Don Eat Before You Serve Your Sh.its!
You never Jam . I would question the quality of the people that has crossed your life

When you meet ; someone with Charisma , great personality , and super reserved . You will agree with me that no one is above heartbreak

“She touched my heart and vanished “ smiles

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by an555: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lol weyrey. Pray make woman nor break your heart. That heart wey strong go soft pass agege bread.
Unless you never spend money for that woman
And ona two just dey play each other from the beginning, and the feelings were false
Until then na Only God be strong man ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kutunban: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Most people suffer from Anuptaphobia while others philophobia. Thus, you see issues like heart breaks and cheating "Breakfast". We are all victims of our nature.

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by titusmichael27(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
Life is so beautiful, red pill or not you can still live a responsible life mingled with heart breaks and lessons. You didn't make yourself, you were created by a person. The vulnerability is always there, you can't cheat nature. Honestly speaking, you're given more attention to what is not necessary when you dwell on topic trying so hard to be a so called redpiller. The the thing is demonic. Yesterday or so a lady died in an accident because she was chasing her cheat husband some where in cross river state. It's absolutely vice versa. Women were not created to torture you, calm down.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kobojunkiee: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kayceenaz:
Actually, it gives one control. Purpose eliminates and prevents any association that is secondary or useless to your life; you would discover you had no business at all being with or around those who caused you "hurtful emotions."
undecided Now you are sounding a lot like team "hardened hearts". undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Ghande(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Remarkable ���
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by underpinna: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Psych412:
I don't experience heart break anymore....I took a long break from relationship matter till further notice

I understand. Kpele
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Ventura1: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
Setting unnecessary expectations, not to suffer heartbreaks, you must be hard hearted. People will however think you are wicked cos you won't give a Bleep.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kingpele(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
[quote author=headbasher96 post=116797243]since i hardened my heart i don rest if u cook breakfast i go help u serve am still wash the play

self love is bae country hard now make person no come spoil my joy abeg

we are nothing but pencils in the hands of the creator

we are nothing but in the eyes of tinubu amoda ogunlere[Hahaha we are nothing but agbado in the eyes of tinubu indeed
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Honchoslim16(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Now I'm back to you, every time that I'm in it like a pool, she be wet inside

Tryna hit it like I want, but then I don't 'cause I be too high

Feel it's best if I let you decide, 'cause this, I don't wanna jeopardize

Come lay me down every day I'm tired
F#ck these hoes 'cause they be tellin' lies
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by chimpad: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Absolutely, this is the best article on Nairaland's fp in a while. Something different from bunch of kids throwing polical tantrums all day. Thanks for putting this together

2 Likes

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
When you hope too much

When u trust and believe too much

When u attach yourself too much etc

Can't forget my ex

Babe was cheating and I was just trying to be a good guy and cus I was so attached to her especially when it comes to chats, made my day good through chats

Na why I held on till I couldn't

I just chop my breakfast b4 we both left without calling it quit

We stopped communicating and I deleted her digits after some days and till date we never call each other nor texted

2 Likes

Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by achimendy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
Even to point of using alcohol sef! undecided

I think you should consider instead what the OP said about finding your purpose. From personal experience, such helps you better accept life and its dramas as they come. undecided

100% correct.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kayceenaz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
chimpad:
Absolutely, this is the best article on Nairaland's fp in a while. Something different from bunch of kids throwing polical tantrums all day. Thanks for putting this together
That's good to know. Thank you.
Also, I'm open to sharing this truth and similar insights in person in couples, singles, Church or corporate meetings/programs/conferences across Nigeria. I'm a life-optimization speaker.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kayceenaz(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Angelfrost:
In Summary:

Don't make romantic relationships top priorities in your short Earthly existence!

There is more to life than "I love you" from strangers and friends!
Exactly.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kayceenaz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:
My run/record is still clean and intact, of my numerous relationships(in double figures) nobody don serve me breakfast before.
Funny enough, na the day wey you plan to serve me breakfast, you go meet me and another chenke on top bed or couch.

I dey observe d*e. I may not be the wisest OR smartest but I too wise and smart. I am always a step or two ahead of any lady I happen to be in relationship with.

Lastly, I no dey date without backup plan. cheesy grin
You're toying with a ticking time bomb. There are more essential matters in life than romance; you may be living below your capacity as a human.
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kayceenaz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Being OP, I can share more insights about the above topic and others with you and that audience you have in mind.

KELECHI OBINNA NAZE SPEAKING SERVICES (KONSS)

Need to bridge the gap between you and increased fortunes in personal development, career, and relationship/marriage/family informed KONSS emergence.

With keenness, I’ve observed perspectives on the above adopted by many, particularly youths online and offline, bound to yield either average results or utter disappointments. This can change. You are worth much more.

Invite me to speak in your personal development, career, relationship/marriage/family, company, youth or singles conferences or programs. I have lots of privileged knowledge and deep insights to share, lifting you/them from where you/they are to where you/they ought to be. Send me a DM now for enquiries and appointment bookings.

KONSS, speaking for your peaking…
Re: Why You Experience Heartbreaks by Kayceenaz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
bepositive11:
Your post is very deep but you're missing a very important angle -- becoming whole and content with one's self.

All these people who are crazy romantics are actually looking for things missing in them. They are drawn to their partners because their partners seem to have something that they are missing. Their partners seem to complete them, and eventually, their partners become their life purpose.

A lot of movies romanticise this concept but it's complete rubbish. No one can complete you. Only you can complete yourself. The moment you feel that you are a complete on your own, instead of looking for someone to complete you, you will instead be looking for someone to complement you. And you will have a life purpose that is not tied to another person.

Well, I didn't miss that angle. That's exactly my point. Purpose drives self-contentment to the extent a person may decide not to be involved in romance at all, becoming a reverend father or sister, hermit, monk and so on. Purpose is always enough.

I'm open to sharing this insight and more on related topics in person across Nigeria in relevant programs/meetings/conferences. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Steps To Seduce Girls - A Seduction Guide For Men / Upload Your Pics Here / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.