Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness (1174 Views)

Name One Thing You Learnt How To Do Without Being Taught. / So Excited! Some One Has Paid For My Foolishness / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by ChildOfDoom: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
So many demons to fight, but I am learning how to regulate them. Even if I know I am doomed, I will delay my Waterloo/downfall

For wreckless spending on junk and liquor, I have limited my spending to 1200 a day, to checkmate my avarice and gluttony. Beer will be only on weekend. No more two piece of meat per meal. No more eating in classy restaurants with overhead costs added. Enter bike to work & Trek back

For my masturbation addiction, only two cum per week. On Friday evening, to remove the stress of the week. On Sunday evening to prepare me for the stress of the new week. Anticipating soapy with blue film puts me in check and eliminates the thought. It also prevents me wasting money on girlfriends who are leeches, eliminates paedophila tendencies or patronising oloshos

For gambling tendencies, I am learning to accept that I mustn't play heavy. Before now, when I lose, I get taken aback and keep trying to recover, till I lose it all. Now I will work on 400 or 500 naira booking number per week. Even if I lose, I will try another week. I won't relapse to virtual again, trying to recover my bet loss. My love for football and need to charge phone will always take me to a betshop. Today I lost 400 naira (God punish juventus) and I left without virtual (despite having up to 10k with me).

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Hollybratt(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
I thought it was poetry you wrote, well nice one, and thank God your eyes don clear
IRMC

1 Like

Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2022
God is your strength

1 Like

Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Illegal1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Childofdoom u funny dye...
dis1 nah new yr revolution abi na wetin?

1 Like

Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by ChildOfDoom: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hollybratt:
I thought it was poetry you wrote, well nice one, and thank God your eyes don clear
IRMC

Let me guess, I Reserve My Comment... Good you concurred without reprimandment
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Hollybratt(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

Let me guess, I Reserve My Comment... Good you concurred without reprimandment
No it is I Rest My Case, though you tried
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by ChildOfDoom: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
God is your strength
amen. So help me God
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Kenpaly(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks, me im focusing on isue of eating. that's what normaly reduces guys income drastically.strugling guys should eating mama put which ranges 4rm 300h to 500h.whr i am now even 200h can do you per session.
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2022
Once an addict always an addict

I said what I said
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ur post always amuses me althoug its nt funny what ur strugging wit, may god give u the grace to conquer
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by culf: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2022
if you can keep to these rules, before you know it, you will master it all.
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by ChildOfDoom: 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Illegal1:
Childofdoom u funny dye...

dis1 nah new yr revolution abi na wetin?
the next 100 plus day resolution (till December ending)
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by ChildOfDoom: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Kenpaly:
Thanks, me im focusing on isue of eating. that's what normaly reduces guys income drastically.strugling guys should eating mama put which ranges 4rm 300h to 500h.whr i am now even 200h can do you per session.
one of my addictions too. I don't know if it's the nature of my work or because I think too much or because I just like food. I love buying any edible I see.
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by nightfox01(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank God for allowing you to see I pray you stop betting totally u might never win nothing and more Grace to excel
Re: I Have Learnt How To Regulate My Foolishness by Allison012: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
You have money o.

see money wey you dey spend for Food and betting. BIG BOY

(1) (Reply)

The GOLDEN P€NIS Project Is FINALLY RELEASED!! (Photo) / 5 Websites To Buy Cheap Data In Nigeria / In Your Relationship How Often Do You Talk On The Phone In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.