Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? (7865 Views)

President Has Not Abandoned Projects, Says Abati / Jonathan Hasn’t Approved Sale Of Refineries, Says Abati / GEJ Will Not Declare His Assets On The Pages Of Newspapers, Says Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by kizito96(m): 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2011
He who pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2011
blacksta:

To be surprised is
an [b]under[/b]statement
well i see it is an overstatement.
GEJ has lacked proactiveness from when he was in Govt house Bayelsa
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by cindylee: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2011
Nairaland just get me sick to the stomach sometimes. All you tribalistic people that can kill one another with words and even bullets if possible are criticising GEJ.
Nigerians are can blame others but never themselves. If Nigeria is where it is today, its because of every Nigerian and not the leaders because I have come to realise that if the most vocal Nairalander is given the position of the President, he would do worse so stop talking thrash. Bunch of corrupt and tribalistic set people. The only people who are fee to criticise our leaders are those who are not tribalistic or praise mediocrity or accept somethings as normal in the Nigerian society.

On my own part I have learned to stop criticising the government as my fellow Nigerians are as worse as the Nigerian government. Do your best and leave the rest
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2011
cindylee:

Nairaland just get me sick to the stomach sometimes. All you tribalistic people that can kill one another with words and even bullets if possible are criticising GEJ.
Nigerians are can blame others but never themselves. If Nigeria is where it is today, its because of every Nigerian and not the leaders because I have come to realise that if the most vocal Nairalander is given the position of the President, he would do worse so stop talking thrash. Bunch of corrupt and tribalistic set people. The only people who are fee to criticise our leaders are those who are not tribalistic or praise mediocrity or accept somethings as normal in the Nigerian society.

On my own part I have learned to stop criticising the government as my fellow Nigerians are as worse as the Nigerian government. Do your best and leave the rest
you must be high on something.
can u show me a tribalism related post on this thread or you are Reuben Abati trying to apportion blames
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Yinkay: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2011
I will never, never, let you down. GEJ grin cheesy tongue
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by luluosas(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
What do you expect from somebody that was primarily hired to do the biddings of the government. Nothing good will ever come out of Abati.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by kabba7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2011
I don't understand why but any time I see GEJ on the Tv I fill like changing the channel. I need some advice pls.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^ break d TV
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by babadlaw1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2011
i think mr abati is right, when we compare the 1st 2 years of obj and yar adua which was marred by series of industrial actions, fuel scarcity and all to that of jonathan, think we will appreciate GEJ more. last xmax will be the first festive period iv seen with no fuel scarcity. To be sincere, in my area o! dont know about yours we've started enjoying steady electricity supply atleast for now sha. pls lets give joe more time.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^^ mtsewww!!!
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by sweet9ja: 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
DivideUs:

^^^ break d TV
abi?
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by sweet9ja: 4:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
aguiyi:

you must be high on something.
can u show me a tribalism related post on this thread or you are Reuben Abati trying to apportion blames
u nko, wetin u high on, coke? abegi go sidon. GEJ is ok, if u no like am, make u wait for 2015.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by cindylee: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
@sweet9ja no mind am! Na only to insult dem know. If he is the president, help me ask am wetin e go do. Only to condemn dem know.

What do you want GEJ to do to a country like Nigeria within this short time. Even a messiah cannot do much in a year. Other people don spoil Nigeria finish, una no talk, you guys have seen a cool and democratic person, negativity no go finish for una mouth.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 13, 2011
God purnish all of una wey nor like GEJ. I repeat, i say God go purnish una oh! Dis man came, changed alot of laws to favour d down throden in d society, yet una nor appreciate! Well, as a corper, i pray for GEJ everyday. He brought succur to d youths of 9ja. If u hav a corper in your family or as a friend, ask him/her to tell u d direct effect GEJ's govt  is havin on them. God bless GEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hav enuf money to start a biz after NYSC untill am able to get a well payin job. All courtesy of GEJ. Infact una dey mad again oooooo
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Saheed9: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
GEJ had pre- admin 4 one yr. He just start 2 dey work
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Kobojunkie: 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2011
sweet9ja:

u nko, wetin u high on, coke? abegi go sidon. GEJ is ok, if u no like am, make u wait for 2015.

That is a very bad approach to government, my dear! When you see Government is headed in the wrong direction, you do not wait with arms folded until the term is over, you proactively make your grudge known -- using any methods necessary -- so as to possibly move government in a better direction, or bring attention to the problems so they can be tackled NOW, not 4 years later.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

God purnish all of una wey nor like GEJ. I repeat, i say God go purnish una oh! Dis man came, changed alot of laws to favour d down throden in d society, yet una nor appreciate! Well, as a corper, i pray for GEJ everyday. He brought succur to d youths of 9ja. If u hav a corper in your family or as a friend, ask him/her to tell u d direct effect GEJ's govt is havin on them. God bless GEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hav enuf money to start a biz after NYSC untill am able to get a well payin job. All courtesy of GEJ. Infact una dey mad again oooooo

nigerians are already being punished with the scourge of boko haram , petrol scarcity and a smiling dunce in aso rock

carry your spin and spell somewhere else
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2011
oyb:

nigerians are already being punished with the scourge of boko haram , petrol scarcity and a smiling dunce in aso rock

carry your spin and spell somewhere else
sometin is terribly wrong wit your reasonin faculty! U and i knw wat boko haram r demandin for. How can u associate boko haram issues wit GEJ? And which fuel scarcity r u talkin abt? Where u even dey sef? Infact, i shudnt waiste my time on u jare, olosi
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by kglamour(m): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2011
Freeze air
oh! My mistake:-)
Fread air
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2011
Boyloaf:

sometin is terribly wrong wit your reasonin faculty! U and i knw wat boko haram r demandin for. How can u associate boko haram issues wit GEJ? And which fuel scarcity r u talkin abt? Where u even dey sef? Infact, i shudnt waiste my time on u jare, olosi

my bad, i meant kerosene scarcity

instead of blathering about what boko haram are demanding for , tell us what gej has done about it other than smile on tv and blow meaningless grammer

you gej drones are all the same - pathetic empty headed louts
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2011
^^ don't mind them maybe he needs a 100yrs to act up
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
kglamour:

Freeze air
oh! My mistake:-)
Fread air

naa hot air
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 13, 2011
yet things getting bad after all my love for this my president, oh God pls save my country. im now sick of the bad news i got here about this man, it seems no hope.  cry
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by karlnyeno: 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2011
LET PRESIDENT LOOK INTO THIS JOB UNEMPLOYEMENT
WE CAN`T WAIT FOR TOO LONG AGAIN.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by snookies(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2011
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Aderupoko2: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2011
GEJ still dey boot,o ga gan ooo  cheesy
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by friedrice1: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2011
karlnyeno:

LET PRESIDENT LOOK INTO THIS JOB UNEMPLOYEMENT
WE CAN`T WAIT FOR TOO LONG AGAIN.
my guy, go and empower yourself,
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
Abati got me RFLMAO. Wat? So recieving german chancelor, british p.m, traveling to chad and other place by gej is nw abati's definition of hardwork! And dis dude has a DR tagged to his names and is ranked among our grade A journalist in 9ja? Its a shame and calls for a sober reflection, wats d critaria for vn a PHD nw? I guess coping other peoples work frm d net and submiting it bck 2ur supervisor. Shame on u mr abati for given a clearer picture of how hollow d certificate u parade is. A boy frm any road side computer school wld ve said something more reasonable Abati got me RFLMAO. Wat? So recieving german chancelor, british p.m, traveling to chad and other place by gej is nw abati's definition of hardwork! And dis dude has a DR tagged to his names and is ranked among our grade A journalist in 9ja? Its a shame and calls for a sober reflection, wats d critaria for vn a PHD nw? I guess coping other peoples work frm d net and submiting it bck 2ur supervisor. Shame on u mr abati for given a clearer picture of how hollow d certificate u parade is. A boy frm any road side computer school wld ve said something more reasonable
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by Beaf: 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2011
What a funny lot some Nigerians are (or should I say Chadians?).

GEJ was sworn in on 29 May 2011, so I wonder what part of his manifesto was scheduled to be delivered in 2 months? Some people are daft.
It is the same type of abysmal application of [b]un[/b]intelligence that leads their kind to sponsor boko haram, and make crazy religiously, ethnically and sectionally bigoted statements.

Shame.
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by udbyron1(m): 7:22pm On Aug 13, 2011
too much propaganda
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by udbyron1(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2011
too much propaganda
Re: Too Early To Judge Jonathan: Says Abati - Wtf? by udbyron1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2011
too much propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race / Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / Yuletide: Soludo Dismisses Security Threat, Says Anambra Is Safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.