Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One (4493 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Some people might say "hay Local Standard, how could you say such a thing".

Did you watch the video were the British King, Charles, literally ignored then intentionally pretended and looked away just to avoid a Black man's handshake?

I am a Black Man, look up my profile, as Black as we come, literally dark and proud, very.

I had to drop my phone and watch the video on my laptop, a more bigger screen, multiple times just to be sure. Imagine!

I really don't care about their rant about the civil war, but I give it to them. The igbos of Nigeria seems to have a better foresight.

They were and are still mocked for saying the truth, but they did and continue to stand by it, and I have to admit, they are right about their stand here.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
sad

Just read the tweet Uju posted to Charles mother

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by bagirajoseph(m): 3:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Igbo people can never be right, their hatred is downfall

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Baba I will not argue with you here. You as a Black person (maybe) should be apologising to that woman and the rest for mocking them about their opinion.

The Oju of a woman sounded bitter, but that was a bitter truth.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
bagirajoseph:

They seem to be right about Buhari, right about the British LOYAL family. I think I know who to believe perfectly well thank you.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba I will not argue with you here. You as a Black person (maybe) should be apologising to that woman and the rest for mocking them about their opinion.

The Oju of a woman sounded bitter, but that was a bitter truth.

My brother... You guys have real reason to get angry

Slave trade is a two way thing... Africans kidnapped ourselves for little money, moved each others to southern port sold ourselves to slave trade

King George and Queen Elizabeth cancelled slave trade yet you blame them for nothing they know about?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Patriotsleague: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
Focus on important things.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
sad

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

You should have stood by that "Igbo Black" woman no matter what. But then she's Igbo so you wouldn't.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LadyExcellency: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
bagirajoseph:

I wish you can say this from a perspective of a father whose child was murdered by a power-drunk and you are being accused of envy and hate because you don't want to let go until Justice is served.

26 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You should have stood by that "Igbo Black" woman no matter what. But then she's Igbo so you wouldn't.

Never criticised her because as a Yoruba man I have zero hate for Ibos but I can't stand by someone insulting someone's dead monarch.. I will rather not get involved
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

My brother... You guys have real reason to get angry

Slave trade is a two way thing... Africans kidnapped ourselves for little money, moved each others to southern port sold ourselves to slave trade

King George and Queen Elizabeth cancelled slave trade yet you blame them for nothing they know about?

Who's "you"? I don't blame anybody for slave trade, definitely not the Queen Elisabeth of just yesterday. I don't role like that.

Now go back and read the post, slowly and carefully and you will understand my stand.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by PresidObi: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Some people might say "hay Local Standard, how could you say such a thing".

Did you watch the video were the British King, Charles, literally ignored then intentionally pretended and looked away just to avoid a Black man's handshake?

I am a Black Man, look up my profile, as Black as we come, literally dark and proud, very.

I had to drop my phone and watch the video on my laptop, a more bigger screen, multiple times just to be sure. Imagine!

I really don't care about their rant about the civil war, but I give it to them. The igbos of Nigeria seems to have a better foresight.

They were and are still mocked for saying the truth, but they did and continue to stand by it, and I have to admit, they are right about their stand here.

Look closely

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LadyExcellency: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Never criticised her because as a Yoruba man I have zero hate for Ibos but I can't stand by someone insulting someone's dead monarch.. I will rather not get involved

A dead monarch with history of genocide deserves no honor just like Hitler.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by PresidObi: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

They seem to be right about Buhari, right about the British LOYAL family. I think I know who to believe perfectly well thank you.

They are also right about Peter Obi.

31 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:

A dead monarch with history of genocide deserve no honor just like Hitler.

Is it the same history abeg educate me.. give us time line
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Focus on important things.
Baba as a Standard to all black people, this is important to me.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by CaptainAyub: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
bagirajoseph:
Na so we warn una about buhari, since 2003,una no gree.
Now,na una de gnash teeth pass

36 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LadyExcellency: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Educate you on the subject of history you scorn? Prejudice wouldn't let you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Patriotsleague: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba as a Standard to all black people, this is important to me.
What I mean is, people have personal traits and characteristics, let's not focus on people's personalities, let's focus on how to emancipate the black race, and develop our economy and society. We can do this, by developing our production and productivity, exporting rather than importing, patronizing local manufacturers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
LadyExcellency:

Educate you on the subject of history you scorn? Prejudice wouldn't let you.

Please oo educate us on what queen Elizabeth did to Ibos or Nigerian State let us know

Atleast we all can verify online
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

What I mean is, people have personal traits and characteristics, let's not focus on people's personalities, let's focus on how to emancipate the black race, and develop our economy and society. We can do this, by developing our production and productivity, exporting rather than importing, patronizing local manufacturers.

Oh! Now we're talking.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Wintertime: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Had it being Uju Anya is Remi Bukola.

Her name would have being called statue of Liberty

Remember DJ switch and Mr macaroni

DJ switch was given all sort of black name, a villian

Mr macaroni got involved he became a hero

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by LocalStandard1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Wow! So you're Yoruba? I am highly disappointed in you then, I've missed that part about you, didn't cross my mind that part. You should be more enlightened than you are now?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by haffaze777(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
[b][/b]
Moh247:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Olabukola11: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

How exactly does this your post concern the subject of discussion?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Patriotsleague: 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Olabukola11:
How exactly does this your post concern the subject of discussion?
If you lack comprehension, go back to primary school.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Coolguy34(m): 4:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
I do data entry jobs please check my signature,
Let's do jobs together
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by sweerychick(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
sad

truth is bitter, do you know how many countless mother less black Africans caused by the Queen. But no it doesn't matter because they are Africans A.K.A subhumans.. Stop worshipping white people

16 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
sweerychick:
truth is bitter, do you know how many countless mother less black Africans caused by the Queen. But no it doesn't matter because they are Africans A.K.A subhumans.. Stop worshipping white people

Please educate us on the motherless black babies name and history.. please give us full details let us go and Verify
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by CaptainAyub: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Please oo educate us on what queen Elizabeth did to Ibos or Nigerian State let us know

Atleast we all can verify online
The British govt under her was dumping tons and tons of ammunition for the vandals during the Nigerian civil war,in a conflict that did not concern Britain, despite the public outcry about the war crimes the vandals were commiting in Biafra. She refused to speak up or urge the British govt to stop supplying arms and ammunition to the zoo vandals.
Zoogeria was already independent at that time,they had no reason to openly and massively support the vandals like they did.
The British government also secured Russian(one of the 5 World powers as at then)support for the vandals despite all the outcry about war crimes.The Russians therefore supplied the MiG jets the vandals were using to bomb churches,markets and refugee camps.
She and the government in the UK at that time,supervised the murder of 3 million Igbos thru starvation a situation that made an America Bruce Mayrock set himself on fire as a protest when he saw the gory pictures of the atrocities the vandals were commiting in Biafra.
In summary,without British and her allies support,Moh247 and his crew would've been tethered like goats in Biafra land today grin cos the gallant Biafrans would've overrun zoogeria vandals in 3 months.
Is this enough or should I educate you more?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by sweerychick(f): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Please educate us on the motherless black babies name and history.. please give us full details let us go and Verify
Please Educate yourself and stop forming ignoramus

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The British govt under her was dumping tons and tons of ammunition for the vandals during the Nigerian civil war,in a conflict they that did not involve Britain, despite the public outcry about the war crimes the vandals were commiting in Biafra. She refused to speak up or urge the British govt to stop supplying arms and ammunition to the zoo vandals.
The British government also secured Russian(one of the 5 World powers as at then)support for the vandals despite all the outcry about war crimes.The Russians therefore supplied the MiG jets the vandals were using to bomb churches,markets and refugee camps.
She and the government in the UK at that time,supervised the murder of 3 million Igbos thru starvation a situation that made an America Bruce Mayrock set himself on fire as a protest when he saw the gory pictures of the atrocities the vandals were commiting in Biafra.
Without British support,Moh247 and his crew would've been tethered like goats in Biafra land today.
Is this enough or should I educate you more?

Oya give us a verifieble link to your fake news

Let people verify for themselves

I know the facts but tell us all the lies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Who Called For Igbos To Be Be Defeated,sets To Host Service In PH / Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos / See The Alert Of The 2 Million Naira To Each Senator As Holiday! Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.