Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One (4536 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by 00FFT00(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
sad

Just read the tweet Uju posted to Charles mother

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

Exactly what is the value of that imperial slave merchant's death in contrast to the millions of people in all British colonies who had to die so this decadent, useless family gets to answer royal titles?.

Ordinarily, I am inclined to associate you with the Yoruba ethnic group, but doing so will be a great disservice to progressive Yoruba people who I happen to know are decent and knowledgeable.

Your rabid hatred for everything Igbo is known on this platform, effectively disqualifies you as someone that can be taken seriously.

This "Queen" supervised the hunger and gruesome deaths of millions of Biafra men, women, and more painful, children.

She gets to live out her days at the ripe age of 96, and peacefully died on a comfortable bed, inside a castle, and gets a grandiose State funeral.

Yet, a house slave like yourself would rather eulogize your slave master than remind the world of the evils of her imperial empire.

Rid yourself of this self-imposed nugatory personality. Yoruba should be thoroughly ashamed of you if you are truly one.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Fernandeswagger(m): 7:40am On Sep 21, 2022
00FFT00:

Exactly what is the value of that imperial slave merchant's death in contrast to the millions of people in all British colonies who had to die so this decadent useless family gets to answer royal titles?.

Ordinarily, I am inclined to associate you with the Yoruba ethnic group, but doing so will be a great disservice to progressive Yoruba people who I happen to know are decent and knowledgeable.

Your rabid hatred for everything Igbo is known on this platform and effectively disqualifys you as someone that can be taken seriously.

This "Queen" supervised the hunger and gruesome deaths of millions of Biafra men, women, and more painful, children.

She gets to live out her days at a ripe age of 96, and peacefully died on a comfortable bed, inside a castle, and gets a grandiose State funeral.

Yet, a house slave like youself would rather eulogize your slave master than remind the world, the evils of her imperial empire.

Rid yourself of this self imposed nugatory personality. Yoruba should be thoroughly ashamed of you if you are truly one.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ScamHunter: 8:46am On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Nobody is saying the queen deserved to be celebrated actually. I myself, have no reason to celebrate her but the main reason why we’re tackling that Learned illiterate was because of her bigotry and foolishness. She was blaming the queen for the lost of about 3 million igbos lives during the Biafran war like the later was the cause of the war. She failed to mention that her kinsmen started the war against Nigeria in what marked the first ever military coup in the history of Nigeria. I personally termed it the “The first bloodshed”. They killed 22 people and among these casualties were the great orator, sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola and many others. It is worth mentioning that these Igbo soldiers deliberately killed these people sparing the igbos among them and subsequently installed an Igbo man in the person of Ironsi to head the then government (more like killing Buhari, Osinbajo and all and every Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw and every other ethnic groups leaving only the igbos to live). Yet that idiotic she-goat was deliberately trying to rewrite this sad history to make it look like the queen just sent battalions of soldiers all the way from the United Kingdom to kill the igbos for no reason. They’ve been trying hard in futility to change the narratives in order to make the war look like it was a planned genocide against the igbos. They actually threw the first punch and they were decisively dealt with.
Also, the United States, where this lesbian she-goat currently resides in, was in fact, also in support of the Nigerian government during the war but she somehow failed to call them out too.
What we are saying in essence is that it’s high time we Africans stopped blaming our colonizers for our woes. The Asians (China, Korea and Japan for example) too were once colonized but where are they today ?
We weren’t castigating her just to asslick the white folks.
The last white man left the shores of Nigeria some 60 years ago and you still think they’re responsible for our bad governance to date? This is just the same mistake these despicable set of people from the East are making. They can go all day, blaming other people’s leaders (e.g Tinubu) without holding their own leaders accountable for their woes. Peter Obi’s parents dare not go out on a brand new Monday morning but Chinedu who hails from Anaocha strongly hate and believes that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku are the reasons why he can never make it in life.
We should hold our government responsible instead of blaming others for our actions and inactions.
Thank you.

You may think you made sense but didn't know you made none.
Who colonized the Chinese and Japanese and Koreans? If you can give a correct answer to this simple question, know you're free from slavery.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Antivirus92(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Nobody is saying the queen deserved to be celebrated actually. I myself, have no reason to celebrate her but the main reason why we’re tackling that Learned illiterate was because of her bigotry and foolishness. She was blaming the queen for the lost of about 3 million igbos lives during the Biafran war like the later was the cause of the war. She failed to mention that her kinsmen started the war against Nigeria in what marked the first ever military coup in the history of Nigeria. I personally termed it the “The first bloodshed”. They killed 22 people and among these casualties were the great orator, sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola and many others. It is worth mentioning that these Igbo soldiers deliberately killed these people sparing the igbos among them and subsequently installed an Igbo man in the person of Ironsi to head the then government (more like killing Buhari, Osinbajo and all and every Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw and every other ethnic groups leaving only the igbos to live). Yet that idiotic she-goat was deliberately trying to rewrite this sad history to make it look like the queen just sent battalions of soldiers all the way from the United Kingdom to kill the igbos for no reason. They’ve been trying hard in futility to change the narratives in order to make the war look like it was a planned genocide against the igbos. They actually threw the first punch and they were decisively dealt with.
Also, the United States, where this lesbian she-goat currently resides in, was in fact, also in support of the Nigerian government during the war but she somehow failed to call them out too.
What we are saying in essence is that it’s high time we Africans stopped blaming our colonizers for our woes. The Asians (China, Korea and Japan for example) too were once colonized but where are they today ?
The last white man left the shores of Nigeria some 60 years ago and you still think they’re responsible for our bad governance to date? This is just the same mistake these despicable set of people from the East are making. They can go all day, blaming other people’s leaders (e.g Tinubu) without holding their own leaders accountable for their woes. Peter Obi’s parents dare not go out on a brand new Monday morning but Chinedu who hails from Anaocha strongly hate and believes that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku are the reasons why he can never make it in life.
We should hold our government responsible instead of blaming others for our actions and inactions.
Thank you.
really?
her kinsmen started the war?
They attacked Lagos and Abuja right?
some of u are pathetic, putting the record straight is always very difficult for your guys...
oya answer this question, between the Nigerian troops and the biafran troops, who pulled the trigger first?
who invaded the other's territory with war vehicles and arms?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by maestroferddi: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Never criticised her because as a Yoruba man I have zero hate for Ibos but I can't stand by someone insulting someone's dead monarch.. I will rather not get involved
The irony is that Igbos don't give a hoot whether you like them or not.

We are known for speaking the truth and remaining objective no matter the cost...

You and you types can continue wasting your time and energy whipping up anti-Igbo sentiments...

The Igbos have a date with destiny...There is no time for frivolities...

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
ScamHunter:

You may think you made sense but didn't know you made none.
Who colonized the Chinese and Japanese and Koreans? If you can give a correct answer to this simple question, know you're free from slavery.
Lol of course, I know where you are driving at but out of my magnanimity, I’ll still take my time to lecture you a bit. 1. The Chinese were colonized (though not fully) by the British, Russians and and the Japanese 2. South Korea was colonized by Japan for 35 years while Japan was not ‘formally’ colonized but were influenced by colonial powers e.g The Portuguese.
China wasn’t entirely colonized also so I’ll be talking about Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who were formerly British, Portuguese and Dutch colonies respectively while South Korea was colonized by the Japanese. The Dutch people overran Taiwan for 40 years. You intentionally (or maybe ignorantly, albeit foolishly) left the main point of the discuss just to advertise your naivety. Now the question and the purpose of that writeup you quoted is “how many times have you seen Hong Kong Chinese, Macanese, Taiwanese or the South Koreans blaming their respective colonizers (Britain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Japan) for their internal political/leadership/economic woes ?”
Africa must strive to rise above blaming others for what we could have done differently. The Europeans left some 60 years ago yet we still blame. Blaming the queen/the UK for our present condition is just akin to saying that the Netherlands, Japan or the United Kingdom are to blame assuming Taiwan, South Korea or Hong Kong are also not doing well for themselves like Africa
Dear African child, hold your visionless leaders responsible. Rwanda is also a country in this same Africa, they don’t have two heads.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Opintiwa: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Please educate us on the motherless black babies name and history.. please give us full details let us go and Verify

Look at the pics closely before you mourn your dearest queen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ScamHunter: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Lol of course, I know where you are driving at but out of my magnanimity, I’ll still take my time to lecture you a bit. 1. The Chinese were colonized (though not fully) by the British, Russians and and the Japanese 2. South Korea was colonized by Japan for 35 years while Japan was not ‘formally’ colonized but were influenced by colonial powers e.g The Portuguese.
China wasn’t entirely colonized also so I’ll be talking about Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan who were formerly British, Portuguese and Dutch colonies respectively while South Korea was colonized by the Japanese. The Dutch people overran Taiwan for 40 years. You intentionally (or maybe ignorantly, albeit foolishly) left the main point of the discuss just to advertise your naivety. Now the question and the purpose of that writeup you quoted is “how many times have you seen Hong Kong Chinese, Macanese, Taiwanese or the South Koreans blaming their respective colonizers (Britain, Portugal, the Netherlands and Japan) for their internal political/leadership/economic woes ?”
Africa must strive to rise above blaming others for what we could have done differently. The Europeans left some 60 years ago yet we still blame. Blaming the queen/the UK for our present condition is just akin to saying that the Netherlands, Japan or the United Kingdom are to blame assuming Taiwan, South Korea or Hong Kong are also not doing well for themselves like Africa
Dear African child, hold your visionless leaders responsible. Rwanda is also a country in this same Africa, they don’t have two heads.
You see the rubbish you wrote? Russians colonized China, Japan Korea, but with Japan influenced no longer colonized. When I say you're a born slave you thought it's a joke.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 2:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Antivirus92:
really?
her kinsmen started the war?
They attacked Lagos and Abuja right?
some of u are pathetic, putting the record straight is always very difficult for your guys...
oya answer this question, between the Nigerian troops and the biafran troops, who pulled the trigger first?
who invaded the other's territory with war vehicles and arms?
Olodo
Go back to elementary school and study your history well. Every war is reactionary which means that there must be remote and/or immediate causes preluding the war, war don’t just happen without triggers. Your little brain tells you the Nigeria army fired the first shot but that same dead brain couldn’t tell you there were of course a series of events that eventually led to the war.
You would argue that the anti-Igbo pogrom of 1967 led to the war but have you taken out time to think if there was ever going to be a need for war if the evil act of January 1966 by Igbo officers never happened?
All your efforts to rewrite this history will be met with fierce resistance, her kinsmen started the war by carrying out the first ever bloodshed in the history of Nigeria (the 1966 coup) and you, the children of these evil set of humans are being dealt with decisively to date.
NB: The above written explanation isn’t intended for you but for people with functioning brains and it’s intended to enlighten the general public.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
ScamHunter:

You see the rubbish you wrote? Russians colonized China, Japan Korea, but with Japan influenced no longer colonized. When I say you're a born slave you thought it's a joke.
Speak English, please grin
I honestly don’t understand what you’re struggling to say. Pidgin sef no bad and please work on your communication skills to save us the stress of struggling to understand what you’re trying to say. Peace. wink
modified: now I understand what you’re saying. You mean Russia colonized China, Japan and Korea, right? If that’s what you’re trying to say then the answer is no. Mainland China was never colonized and that’s why they say China wasn’t entirely colonized same as Japan. Korea was colonized by the Japanese. Macau, Taiwan, Hong Kong and maybe some other island parts of China were once colonies of countries such as the UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia and maybe some other countries which I’m not sure of. Pele, I understand your plight. English hard grin
Let’s also assume I agreed with you that Russia indeed colonized China, Japan and Korea (according to you), are these countries complaining and blaming the Russians for their political and economical difficulties like how we Africans are dragging the UK and France for our underdevelopment ?
You’re too dull to notice that this was the question that brought about this argument of countries and their colonizers.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Antivirus92(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Olodo
Go back to elementary school and study your history well. Every war is reactionary which means that there must be remote and/or immediate causes preluding the war, war don’t just happen without triggers. Your little brain tells you the Nigeria army fired the first shot but that same dead brain couldn’t tell you there were of course a series of events that eventually led to the war.
You would argue that the anti-Igbo pogrom of 1967 led to the war but have you taken out time to think if there was ever going to be a need for war if the evil act of January 1966 by Igbo officers never happened?
All your efforts to rewrite this history will be met with fierce resistance, her kinsmen started the war by carrying out the first ever bloodshed in the history of Nigeria (the 1966 coup) and you, the children of these evil set of humans are being dealt with decisively to date.
NB: The above written explanation isn’t intended for you but for people with functioning brains and it’s intended to enlighten the general public.
you're even more senseless than I thought....
War on Igbo people(an ethnicity of about 45 million people) was caused by some few soldiers (not numbering up to 100) whose interest and plan for the coupe was not known by an average Igbo man in the streets of Kaduna,umuahia,lagos or Calabar. It's same as justifying the invasion and killing of Fulani people because of the sins of the herdsmen.
Dunce like you will cry blood when an innocent Fulani is killed especially in the east for the atrocities committed by the herdsmen but here you're justifying the killing of ethnic Igbos because some power hungry young soldiers decided to carry out a coupe to their own interest.
Even, the coupe was foiled by two Igbos namely aguiyi ironsi and emeka ojukwu...but I know u always overlook that part, it doesn't suit your narratives...

Because of that, Igbos were being massacred and the government couldn't do anything till they decided to declare a different country.
That same government that couldn't control the massacring of Igbos all of a sudden had enough soldiers and weapon to fight a war- against same Igbos...

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Dubaku543: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Oya give us a verifieble link to your fake news

Let people verify for themselves

I know the facts but tell us all the lies
You are extremely stupid!!
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Dubaku543: 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Thank you.
Biafra knew Nigeria will remain backward like this . Producing stack illiterates like you, pilfering allover the place, that was why they wanted to pull out from the abyss created by Queen. Obviously and sincerely speaking we are tired of sharing same country with hopeless demonic destitutes like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dubaku543:
Biafra knew Nigeria will remain backward like this . Producing stack illiterates like you, pilfering allover the place, that was why they wanted to pull out from the abyss created by Queen. Obviously and sincerely speaking we are tired of sharing same country with hopeless demonic destitutes like you.
Then blame Nnamdi Azikwe for being visionless to have vehemently opposed the secession clause that the great Awolowo wanted to include in the then constitution all because of his greed for power. grin
We are not the cause of your miserable existence wink
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
sad

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

What of those queen wished excruciating pain?
She received daily royal briefings on the Biafran war. (The queen is their constitutional head of state. She is daily briefed on many things).

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ezechi242: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:

Oya give us a verifieble link to your fake news

Let people verify for themselves

I know the facts but tell us all the lies

A bigot like you doesn't need links cause you wouldn't still make good use of it, all you need is good education.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Antivirus92:
) was caused by some few soldiers (not numbering up to 100) whose interest and plan for the coupe was not known by an average Igbo man in the streets of Kaduna,umuahia,lagos or Calabar. It's same as justifying the invasion and killing of Fulani people because of the sins of the herdsmen.
That same government that couldn't control the massacring of Igbos all of a sudden had enough soldiers and weapon to fight a war- against same Igbos...

@bolded is the same reason you shouldn’t blame all Nigerians/Hausas-Fulanis for the anti-Igbo pogrom of 1967 committed by some individuals whose interest and plan for committing the crime wasn’t known and since not everyone of us is in support of the bloodshed but the fact remains that the pogrom of 1967 wouldn’t have happened if those IGBO officers hadn’t decided to be miserable by carrying out the first ever deadly military coup overthrowing a sitting civilian government. Let’s everyone bury their dead and stop crying for sympathy from the international community wink
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
ezechi242:

A bigot like you doesn't need links cause you wouldn't still make good use of it, all you need is good education.
Ezechi drop link give am. Don’t tell us to go verify wink
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ezechi242: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Ezechi drop link give am. Don’t tell us to go verify wink

You are not amongst the people being told to go verify ....because you couldnt even verify tinubus pampers if it was original, because original pampers no dey leak peace.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
ezechi242:

You are not amongst the people being told to go verify ....because you couldnt even verify tinubus pampers if it was original, because original pampers no dey leak peace.
Chinedu I’m not fighting you, na link them say make you drop grin grin
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Perfectbeing(m): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba I will not argue with you here. You as a Black person (maybe) should be apologising to that woman and the rest for mocking them about their opinion.

The Oju of a woman sounded bitter, but that was a bitter truth.
Have Uju wished excruciating death on the elders of Igbo land who practiced the Osu caste system? Imagine if the Europeans hadn't come, there's a good chance she'd be an Osu in Igbo land
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Perfectbeing(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
ukenke:

Never insult an entire tribe. It smacks of lack of exposure and immaturity.

There are good people in every tribe. There are also bad people everywhere.

Let's tone down on ethnic divisive comments.

Nigeria is a great country and will be great again
There's a video of Nnamdi Kanu insulting the Hausas and Fulanis are 100 of Igbos were hailing him
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by 2elliot: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
sad

People will dance and celebrate today if Putin dies today, those persons won't give a Bleep about what he is to his family. Don't be obtuse. Not just the civil war, the igbos accounted for over 14% of all slaves exported during the transatlantic slave era. There has been no apology or reparations to the igbos here or the ones over there over that. The civil war is not some distant history. The direct victims like Uju are still alive. It is not a matter of whether Ojukwu or Gowon was right or wrong, but Britain not only failed to stop the war or stayed neutral, but funded the war that saw to the death of human beings. And again, it is not whether the queen had no influence or not, but she is the representative of the symbol of that country. Prime ministers come and go through out her reign, she remains the country's face in the international world.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by 2elliot: 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Have you checked their archives and found out that all those countries have expunged all the histories that has to do with what happened to them and they never discuss it? You knew about what happened to those countries because the victims told their stories, and from there it got into the academics. So, why don't you want the igbos to tell their stories, especially for victims who are still alive? Americans remember 911 every year and have sworn to never allow such happen to them. They didn't just forget it and move on. I seriously don't know what you guys want from the Igbo man. Every other day, people remind the igbos for what some military boys who never gathered the whole igbos and sorted their opinions, did to some northern and south western leaders. It is the reason why they have been systematically and openly ostracized and hated for 52yrs now. But it becomes a problem once the igbos talks about their own feelings.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Achilles881: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
bagirajoseph:
Igbo people can never be right, their hatred is downfall

Hahaha, so if the Igboes are loaded with hatred, why are you the one choking on it or is it a case of dog eat shit, goat teeth come Rotty, grin grin , well make I help you, Igbo people, abeg make una reduce una hatred, according to baggagejoseph, instead of dreaming he's choking to death on una hatred
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ezechi242: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Chinedu I’m not fighting you, na link them say make you drop grin grin

I'm not vexing o ....just trying to tell you the truth.....you would still not do anything meaningful with the link.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Antivirus92(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

@bolded is the same reason you shouldn’t blame all Nigerians/Hausas-Fulanis for the anti-Igbo pogrom of 1967 committed by some individuals whose interest and plan for committing the crime wasn’t known and since not everyone of us is in support of the bloodshed but the fact remains that the pogrom of 1967 wouldn’t have happened if those IGBO officers hadn’t decided to be miserable by carrying out the first ever deadly military coup overthrowing a sitting civilian government. Let’s everyone bury their dead and stop crying for sympathy from the international community wink
coup done by some few military officers, innocent Igbos massacred through out the whole of northern Nigeria and you called it few?
anyway, let's stop here.....
I have seen the type of person you are.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by BeardedMeat(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Moh247:
sad

And so? What are you going to do about it after wailing?
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Thank you.

Your argument as summarised in the bolded part is flawed in the sense that the colonisers are STILL all up in our affairs till today! This involvement reached a height in events leading up to and including the 67-70 war! Ever heard of neo-colonialism?
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by BeardedMeat(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Na una dey reason some Tribalistic yellowba Mooslim vagabonds opinion.

As for me their lives no reach, not to talk about their opinion.

They are inferior to Igbos, and would forever remain so.
Same here I swear. The Op can choke on his opinion.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
2elliot:
Have you checked their archives and found out that all those countries have expunged all the histories that has to do with what happened to them and they never discuss it? You knew about what happened to those countries because the victims told their stories, and from there it got into the academics. So, why don't you want the igbos to tell their stories, especially for victims who are still alive? Americans remember 911 every year and have sworn to never allow such happen to them. They didn't just forget it and move on. I seriously don't know what you guys want from the Igbo man. Every other day, people remind the igbos for what some military boys who never gathered the whole igbos and sorted their opinions, did to some northern and south western leaders. It is the reason why they have been systematically and openly ostracized and hated for 52yrs now. But it becomes a problem once the igbos talks about their own feelings.
I really like your approach but I would like to correct a few things. Firstly, the igbos are not victims as the Biafran war was an all-out war between two warring parties and not an organized genocide. The victim claim could have been valid if the Nigerian military still continued to kill those easterners after agreeing to a ceasefire like in the case of the United States dropping the first ever atomic bombs on Japanese Hiroshima and Nagasaki despite Japan’s earlier surrender/ceasefire at the time and this is what explains why Nigeria has not been charged for any war crime as regards the Biafran war of 1967.
Secondly, I’m not against the igbos voicing out how they feel about the war but blaming the monarchy of your colonial country not only for slavery (which is valid) but for a war your fathers caused and playing the victims is nothing but a slap on the sensibility of the other party (we Nigerians) who were at the receiving end of the first punch (the first coup) because the war would likely not have happened if the January 1966 coup by majorly Igbo officers didn’t happen.
Nobody is against the Igbos talking about their sad history but they should do so without lying. We the sensible majority will never give in to the pressures to distort the truth of what led to the war.
Nigeria didn’t commit genocide during the war, it was simply an all-out war and each party got external supports from other countries, so, seeing the losing party (the igbos) now claiming to be victims is not only unfair but also ridiculous. Uju lives in the US, for the sake of fairness, she should as well blame the United States of America’s govt for their tacit support for Nigeria and Nigerians too shouldn’t be friends with France and Israel for supporting Biafra with munitions during the war. Both sides lost during the war and that’s why Yakubu Gowon said “no victor, no vanquished” just to show that it was a sad history that wasn’t supposed to happen and that there was no need to gloat over it.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by plaindealer: 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Must everything under the sun be about you low self-esteem, inferiority complect and attention-seeking people?

Get over yourselves for just a second and let us rest, you people are so annoying.

This is why people can not stand you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Repairs Parts Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway / GEJ Denies Favouring Niger-Delta Zone Over Others / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.