Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One (4539 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by vanunu: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

My brother... You guys have real reason to get angry

Slave trade is a two way thing... Africans kidnapped ourselves for little money, moved each others to southern port sold ourselves to slave trade

King George and Queen Elizabeth cancelled slave trade yet you blame them for nothing they know about?

Slave trade only came to an end because of industrial revolution, with industrial revolution, work previously done by a thousand people in a month, can now be done by a machine in an hour.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
sweerychick:
Please Educate yourself and stop forming ignoramus

Please ma can I get a link to your picture, where is it from, whose qoute
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by sweerychick(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Please ma can I get a link to your picture, where is it from, whose qoute
why not use Wikipedia and search for Britain's stance on Nigeria civil war

9 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
sweerychick:
why not use Wikipedia and search for Britain's stance on Nigeria civil war

Oya see below

Ukraine vs Russia both have diplomatic relations yet nobody is cursing anyone

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by DigitalLawyer: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Never criticised her because as a Yoruba man I have zero hate for Ibos but I can't stand by someone insulting someone's dead monarch.. I will rather not get involved

Because you pretend to have zero idea of what damages the Igbo people suffered from the civil war. You pretend you don’t know about her grievances. Till today, books are still being written about the horrors of the civil war. A blockade engineered by the monarch led to the death of over one million children. I think, you are being a hypocrite. Let me guess, you know the truth but because it is an Igbo person that said it, you will refuse to accept it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

Because you pretend to have zero idea of what damages the Igbo people suffered from the civil war. You pretend you don’t know about her grievances. Till today, books are still being written about the horrors of the civil war. A blockade engineered by the monarch led to the death of over one million children. I think, you are being a hypocrite. Let me guess, you know the truth but because it is an Igbo person that said it, you will refuse to accept it.

Gowon who decreed the southern blockage is alive.. you want Southwest to feed you during war after invasion of ore? Heading to Lagos?

Ukraine should feed Russia and also open all bothers

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by sweerychick(f): 5:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Oya see below

Ukraine vs Russia both have diplomatic relations yet nobody is cursing anyone
Are both Ukraine and Russia in Africa? And besides what has Russia and Ukraine conflict got to do with Biafra?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Lionnation: 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Most of you too docile to read the women made that comment at the time queen was bed redden she was still alife then, it only come on limelight when the queen died finally
Moh247:
sad

Just read the tweet Uju posted to Charles mother

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Moh247: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
Lionnation:
Most of you too docile to read the women made that comment at the time queen was bed redden she was still alife then, it only come on limelight when the queen died finally

Are you you justifying anyone wishing anyone else excruciating pain and death
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by SenatePresdo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wintertime:
Had it being Uju Anya is Remi Bukola.

Her name would have being called statue of Liberty

Remember DJ switch and Mr macaroni

DJ switch was given all sort of black name, a villian

Mr macaroni got involved he became a hero

Na una dey reason some Tribalistic yellowba Mooslim vagabonds opinion.

As for me their lives no reach, not to talk about their opinion.

They are inferior to Igbos, and would forever remain so.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Antivirus92(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Never criticised her because as a Yoruba man I have zero hate for Ibos but I can't stand by someone insulting someone's dead monarch.. I will rather not get involved
if only lies could kill people, this comment alone will send you to whoever created you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Antivirus92(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
DigitalLawyer:

stop giving that thing undue attention.
That's how they behave......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by EngrKemp: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
PresidObi:

Look closely

Can u imagine that art work.
Black ppl are nothing to these white people o.
Seems they like painting it on blacks faces

7 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by CaptainAyub: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Oya give us a verifieble link to your fake news

Let people verify for themselves

I know the facts but tell us all the lies
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by CaptainAyub: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Oya give us a verifieble link to your fake news

Let people verify for themselves

I know the facts but tell us all the lies
I have a job.
A busy job.
My work no be nairaland, like una

6 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by hassanaazees8: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Igbo people can never be right, their hatred is downfallIgbo people can never be right, their hatred is downfall...
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
sad

A man lost his mother and an Ibo Black woman wished her excruciating pain even when Amazon boss corrected her as an American he got more insult

Imagine trash with full chest..

Why not a white British man?

You see slaves ehn...I dey smell them from Mile 12 even as I dey east..

TuEh used Ibo black woman...

Moh sometimes ehn....you dey write well,sometimes you dey yan okpata slavish dust

You need to stop taking too much akamu..True

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by DigitalLawyer: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Gowon who decreed the southern blockage is alive.. you want Southwest to feed you during war after invasion of ore? Heading to Lagos?

Ukraine should feed Russia and also open all bothers

Not knowing the level of British involvement in the war shows how naive you are. Little research would have enlightened you but because you are one of those envious Yorubas that hates seeing the Igbo race shine, you may get nothing from research.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Lionnation: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:

Are you you justifying anyone wishing anyone else excruciating pain and death
you cant beat a child and tell him how to cry
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Some people might say "hay Local Standard, how could you say such a thing".

Did you watch the video were the British King, Charles, literally ignored then intentionally pretended and looked away just to avoid a Black man's handshake?

I am a Black Man, look up my profile, as Black as we come, literally dark and proud, very.

I had to drop my phone and watch the video on my laptop, a more bigger screen, multiple times just to be sure. Imagine!

I really don't care about their rant about the civil war, but I give it to them. The igbos of Nigeria seems to have a better foresight.

They were and are still mocked for saying the truth, but they did and continue to stand by it, and I have to admit, they are right about their stand here.

Hmm black american started this racist stuff now its not ending

Even Scottish were sold as slaves, indians, china we don't hear tell everybody such degradable history of their past

American blacks are just hypersensitive towards racism

Do we see black brasilans, black Puerto Ricans crying racism if not the Americans medias amplifying it for political gains over there

If we stop amplifying this media racism nobody would want to play the dirty game again

The man who did the recording would be a white man he knows if he posted that shit he will make money from the noise

If Charles decide to wave off a blacks man hand that is non of your business all ours, it should be the business of the man alone not yours
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by kologba: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Baba I will not argue with you here. You as a Black person (maybe) should be apologising to that woman and the rest for mocking them about their opinion.

The Oju of a woman sounded bitter, but that was a bitter truth.
uju is a bitter person bittered at every one... thinking they all made her life miserable.... Not just about black or civil war matter...a divorcee turned lesbian.... forget uju

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by kologba: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
uju is a bitter person bittered at every one... thinking they all made her life miserable.... Not just about black or civil war matter...a divorcee turned lesbian....forget uju
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ukenke: 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
bagirajoseph:
Igbo people can never be right, their hatred is downfall

Never insult an entire tribe. It smacks of lack of exposure and immaturity.

There are good people in every tribe. There are also bad people everywhere.

Let's tone down on ethnic divisive comments.

Nigeria is a great country and will be great again

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by christistruth01: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Did you watch the video were the British King, Charles, literally ignored then intentionally pretended and looked away just to avoid a Black man's handshake?

I am a Black Man, look up my profile, as Black as we come, literally dark and proud, very.

I had to drop my phone and watch the video on my laptop, a more bigger screen, multiple times just to be sure. Imagine!

I really don't care about their rant about the civil war, but I give it to them. The igbos of Nigeria seems to have a better foresight.

They were and are still mocked for saying the truth, but they did and continue to stand by it, and I have to admit, they are right about their stand here.

If Only Ojukwu really had the foresight to abandon his foolishness and arrogance 3 Million precious Souls wouldn't have died for nothing

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ebufa: 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
sad

You mean Jeff bezos who hardly allow his workers?slaves to go on toilet breaks ....forcing staff to wear adult diapers and carry tincan for emergencies............He is another slave master like The Queen of england and their fulani puppets..........all of them are usurpers!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by GerogeI(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The British govt under her was dumping tons and tons of ammunition for the vandals during the Nigerian civil war,in a conflict that did not concern Britain, despite the public outcry about the war crimes the vandals were commiting in Biafra. She refused to speak up or urge the British govt to stop supplying arms and ammunition to the zoo vandals.
Zoogeria was already independent at that time,they had no reason to openly and massively support the vandals like they did.
The British government also secured Russian(one of the 5 World powers as at then)support for the vandals despite all the outcry about war crimes.The Russians therefore supplied the MiG jets the vandals were using to bomb churches,markets and refugee camps.
She and the government in the UK at that time,supervised the murder of 3 million Igbos thru starvation a situation that made an America Bruce Mayrock set himself on fire as a protest when he saw the gory pictures of the atrocities the vandals were commiting in Biafra.
In summary,without British and her allies support,Moh247 and his crew would've been tethered like goats in Biafra land today grin cos the gallant Biafrans would've overrun zoogeria vandals in 3 months.
Is this enough or should I educate you more?

You forgot to add that they reversed the secession og the north, and then killed the rest of us all just for 220 million pounds. 3 million lives for 220 million pounds. Each of our lives is worth just about 70 pounds to Britain.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by GerogeI(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The British govt under her was dumping tons and tons of ammunition for the vandals during the Nigerian civil war,in a conflict that did not concern Britain, despite the public outcry about the war crimes the vandals were commiting in Biafra. She refused to speak up or urge the British govt to stop supplying arms and ammunition to the zoo vandals.
Zoogeria was already independent at that time,they had no reason to openly and massively support the vandals like they did.
The British government also secured Russian(one of the 5 World powers as at then)support for the vandals despite all the outcry about war crimes.The Russians therefore supplied the MiG jets the vandals were using to bomb churches,markets and refugee camps.
She and the government in the UK at that time,supervised the murder of 3 million Igbos thru starvation a situation that made an America Bruce Mayrock set himself on fire as a protest when he saw the gory pictures of the atrocities the vandals were commiting in Biafra.
In summary,without British and her allies support,Moh247 and his crew would've been tethered like goats in Biafra land today grin cos the gallant Biafrans would've overrun zoogeria vandals in 3 months.
Is this enough or should I educate you more?

You forgot to add that they reversed the secession of the north, and then killed the rest of us all just for 220 million pounds. 3 million lives for 220 million pounds. Each of our lives is worth just about 70 pounds to Britain.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ASAPFERG1: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Black man and foolishness.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Truvelisback(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

What stand pls? Is it their standing fan, table fan or hand fan? What does it have to do with the Igbos?
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by olumide884: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
truth is bitter, do you know how many countless mother less black Africans caused by the Queen. But no it doesn't matter because they are Africans A.K.A subhumans.. Stop worshipping white peopletruth is bitter, do you know how many countless mother less black Africans caused by the Queen. But no it doesn't matter because they are Africans A.K.A subhumans.. Stop worshipping white people...
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Nobody is saying the queen deserved to be celebrated actually. I myself, have no reason to celebrate her but the main reason why we’re tackling that Learned illiterate was because of her bigotry and foolishness. She was blaming the queen for the lost of about 3 million igbos lives during the Biafran war like the later was the cause of the war. She failed to mention that her kinsmen started the war against Nigeria in what marked the first ever military coup in the history of Nigeria. I personally termed it the “The first bloodshed”. They killed 22 people and among these casualties were the great orator, sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, Sir Ahmadu Bello, Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola and many others. It is worth mentioning that these Igbo soldiers deliberately killed these people sparing the igbos among them and subsequently installed an Igbo man in the person of Ironsi to head the then government (more like killing Buhari, Osinbajo and all and every Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw and every other ethnic groups leaving only the igbos to live). Yet that idiotic she-goat was deliberately trying to rewrite this sad history to make it look like the queen just sent battalions of soldiers all the way from the United Kingdom to kill the igbos for no reason. They’ve been trying hard in futility to change the narratives in order to make the war look like it was a planned genocide against the igbos. They actually threw the first punch and they were decisively dealt with.
Also, the United States, where this lesbian she-goat currently resides in, was in fact, also in support of the Nigerian government during the war but she somehow failed to call them out too.
What we are saying in essence is that it’s high time we Africans stopped blaming our colonizers for our woes. The Asians (China, Korea and Japan for example) too were once colonized but where are they today ?
We weren’t castigating her just to asslick the white folks.
The last white man left the shores of Nigeria some 60 years ago and you still think they’re responsible for our bad governance to date? This is just the same mistake these despicable set of people from the East are making. They can go all day, blaming other people’s leaders (e.g Tinubu) without holding their own leaders accountable for their woes. Peter Obi’s parents dare not go out on a brand new Monday morning but Chinedu who hails from Anaocha strongly hate and believes that Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku are the reasons why he can never make it in life.
We should hold our government responsible instead of blaming others for our actions and inactions.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by socialmediaman: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Moh247:
sad

You're one of those Trevor Noah was referring to here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8s38_Ye_QM

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do South Western Nigerians Abuse The President So Much? / Striking Characteristics Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria / Heavy Protest Rocks Abuja Over State Of The Nation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.