Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,182 members, 7,864,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One (4542 Views)

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment / Get Your Facts Right On Nigeria, Buhari Tells International Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

Your argument as summarised in the bolded part is flawed in the sense that the colonisers are STILL all up in our affairs till today! This involvement reached a height in events leading up to and including the 67-70 war! Ever heard of neo-colonialism?
Please tell me their involvements which led to the 67-70 war. We learn everyday.
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Antivirus92:
coup done by some few military officers, innocent Igbos massacred through out the whole of northern Nigeria and you called it few?
anyway, let's stop here.....
I have seen the type of person you are.
Thank you for seeing the type of person I am wink
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by ScamHunter: 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Morphinne:

Speak English, please grin
I honestly don’t understand what you’re struggling to say. Pidgin sef no bad and please work on your communication skills to save us the stress of struggling to understand what you’re trying to say. Peace. wink
modified: now I understand what you’re saying. You mean Russia colonized China, Japan and Korea, right? If that’s what you’re trying to say then the answer is no. Mainland China was never colonized and that’s why they say China wasn’t entirely colonized same as Japan. Korea was colonized by the Japanese. Macau, Taiwan, Hong Kong and maybe some other island parts of China were once colonies of countries such as the UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia and maybe some other countries which I’m not sure of. Pele, I understand your plight. English hard grin
Let’s also assume I agreed with you that Russia indeed colonized China, Japan and Korea (according to you), are these countries complaining and blaming the Russians for their political and economical difficulties like how we Africans are dragging the UK and France for our underdevelopment ?
You’re too dull to notice that this was the question that brought about this argument of countries and their colonizers.

You're so daft that you can't even understand mockery. Your denseness is such that you didn't understand that YOU are the one that claimed that Russia colonized China. How stupid can some of you be? Russia colonized China in your inebriated mind. When? Where was Japan colonized? The foolishness of some of you is well explained by someone who said that you people have expertise in denying reality. I agree because the person that said so is your tribesman. Ask how I knew your tribe? wink
Re: I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One by Morphinne: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2022
ScamHunter:

You're so daft that you can't even understand mockery. Your denseness is such that you didn't understand that YOU are the one that claimed that Russia colonized China. How stupid can some of you be? Russia colonized China in your inebriated mind. When? Where was Japan colonized? The foolishness of some of you is well explained by someone who said that you people have expertise in denying reality. I agree because the person that said so is your tribesman. Ask how I knew your tribe? wink
I should normally not be gracing a gala hawker and someone who can’t construct simple English sentences and argument without creating confusion grin with my replies but I’ll keep doing this for the sake of clarity for others following this long thread.
Chinedu yes, yes Russia had once colonized a part of China just the same way Portugal, the Netherlands and Britain colonized/took over Macau, Taiwan and Hong Kong respectively and that’s why you would notice (not you tho grin) that Hong Kong Chinese people speak English so well while Macanese people still have that Portuguese influence and architectures to date.
So Chinedu, I know you’re not well-versed in history as this is not about gala hawking in Lagos traffic but a simple internet search would have saved your generation from this display of inherited stupidity. The part where the Russians imperialized used to be called Manchuria (Northern China)
You’re trying hard to derail the thread which you obviously don’t even understand. I culled @bolded from the screenshot below because it explains my point better
China recently became one of
the countries that have the speediest
development in the world. To achieve
this is not an easy thing but how could
China accomplish it? Except a great
deal of effort made by Chinese people”

The writer says China became one of the countries with the speediest development rate in the world despite the setbacks caused by European imperialism just the same way South Korea is now flourishing despite being once colonized by Japan and that’s the basis of my argument, Africans should rise above blaming the colonizers for their underdevelopment just the way the Asians did.
And no, my ethnicity is an open secret, I am a proud Omo Oodua; the tormentor of you, uncircumcised, homeless and hopeless Yeebos from the land of the lost Jews. You’re welcome wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Obj Said About Tinubu In His Book, Under My Watch.....2014. / May 29th The D-day? Will It Be Successful? / The North's Desperation To Link Boko Haram To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.