Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62468 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
obax321:
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Have all those who worship their dicks been able to keep their souls? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by zoedew: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
A very poor choice! In his chosen transgender state all he has max to transit on earth is plus or minus 100 years and he dies. Dying in his present state he goes to an eternity in hell! Very poor choice indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by mediclife1987(m): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kooldon:
This one no get soft ass at all at all
May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,

Who tell you? Na hormone replacement therapy dey at work here, abi you no see as "shim" breast don pump out.

I sure sey "shim" ass go even soft pass that rock wey you put for your dp tongue
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Two02: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
What kind of faggotry is this. Wasted thing. A trans woman will never be a woman, if he likes let him cut of his dick he would just be eunuch crossdressing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Yes, but as long as these trans women don't experience any of the 2, I don't consider them as women because one thing I've noticed about most of them is that being a woman for them is always about doing their makeup, hair, nails, and a lot of plastic surgeries in order to look beautiful.
Minus the womb, is a real woman any different though? undecided

Same way if you remove a dick from a man and compared him to a wombless woman, would you find much difference there?? undecided

The Plumbing isn't what makes a person though. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by LockDown69(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wahala! grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Chnbanc: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sonicroyel:

300 years complete no chance of parole
I swear
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by zoedew: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
She-male.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Olugboye226(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Question for the gods grin grin
Mathematricks:
shocked So how did shim grow boobs?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ahnie: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Like wtf cheesy
I don't even know the guy that mentioned me
Was surprised to see the mention
He has finally gotten your attention,you felt yakata for his bait.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Corridon: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Leonbonapart:
you're not shameful about these things. Mr know all
He is gay.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Tegabadguy(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
she fine shaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by mctech(m): 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
What a pity! His village people that couldn't get him here still found a way to deal with him in the US.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Did he change his prick too to pusssssy?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by BABANGBALI: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Tegabadguy:
she fine shaaaaaaaaaaaa
she no fine. Your prick don dey rice up over ordinary photo. Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
A complete woman doesn't need to have her makeup, nails, makeup, and a plastic surgery done in order to feel like a complete woman.

I can shave my head bald, wear no makeup, keep my nails natural, and do no plastic surgery, but still feel like a complete woman.

And no normal woman can just decide not to have a womb, unless she had to remove it for health reasons or some mutation happen when she was conceived and was born without it.
Kobojunkie:
Minus the womb, is a real woman any different though? undecided

Same way if you remove a dick from a man and compared him to a wombless woman, would you find much difference there?? undecided

The Plumbing isn't what makes a person though. grin

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by GloriousGbola: 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Always look at the hands and the throat before you make your move.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by duketerry22(m): 12:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
We're getting to that stage where before you date someone abroad especially you'd ask for their childhood pictures. That's how my guy in Phillipines almost dated a guy turned lady there..

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by slumcat(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
kolarov93:

You sure say you self no be babatunde pro max?
Cause that ur ass looks like one
So you actually believe she is the one in her profile? Lol

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Jay16: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na competition for US oo, Tgirls scatter everywhere for US.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
1. A complete woman doesn't need to have her makeup, nails, makeup, and a plastic surgery done in order to feel like a complete woman.

2. I can shave my head bald, wear no makeup, keep my nails natural, and do no plastic surgery, but still feel like a complete woman.

3. And no normal woman can just decide not to have a womb, unless she had to remove it for health reasons or some mutation happen when she was conceived and was born without it.
1. Yet there are indeed many incomplete women out there in the world who would gladly go under the knife to change something about themselves in order to feel like your idea of a complete woman? undecided

2. Are all women out there as secure in themselves as you profess to be? undecided

3. So women who chose not to have a womb are not normal? Na you be god of women abeg? Must a woman need to use her womb in order to to a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Ishilove: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
bruno10000:
what gibberish are you spewing out junkie or what terrible herb have you been toking?
Ondo weed. I hear that shit_ is stronger than Kwale weed and can screw up the brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Flamemignon1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Going by what you are saying, how do you refer to a person who hasn't had "bottom surgery" to change his diick to a vagina as a "transWOMAN"?
Genitals doesn't make the gender,to reduce a gender to it's genitals is quite dumb

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Women who feel incomplete with themselves have issues.

I said there's no complete woman who'd decide not to have a womb unless she had to have it removed for health reasons or she was born without it.

Learn to read and understand, where did I say complete women who do not have wombs are not normal? And why would a woman choose not to have a womb for no valid reason? And finally, what does God has to do with this discussion? Are we all of a sudden in church now?
Kobojunkie:
1. Yet there are indeed many incomplete women out there in the world who would gladly go under the knife to change something about themselves in order to feel like your idea of a complete woman? undecided

2. Are all women out there are secure in themselves as you profess to be? undecided

3. So women who chose not to have a womb are not normal? Na you be god of women abeg? Must a woman need to use her womb in order to to a woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Tegabadguy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
BABANGBALI:
she no fine. Your prick don dey rice up over ordinary photo. Mtcheeeeeeew
Godforbid
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Hanndye: 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Things dey happen nowadays sha. God de o.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by kingsmaila(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:

Artificial woman. We choose natural over artificial or synthetic women

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
1. Women who feel incomplete with themselves have issues.

2. I said there's no complete woman who'd decide not to have a womb unless she had to have it removed for health reasons or she was born without it.

3. Learn to read and understand, where did I say complete women who do not have wombs are not normal? And why would a woman choose not to have a womb for no valid reason? And finally, what does God has to do with this discussion? Are we all of a sudden in church now?
1. So a woman with such issues is not a complete woman then? undecided

2. So woman who would rather remove their womb than deal with what you described as painful periods and have no care for child bearing are not complete women? undecided

3. You keep moving the yardstick is what keeps me asking questions. undecided

I didn't say God. Instead I used the word god to indicate that you seem to think you get to define for all women what it means to be one - complete, normal , etc.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingsmaila:
Artificial woman. We choose natural over artificial or synthetic women
The natural ones most of you treat like items to be discarded after use? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Genitals doesn't make the gender,to reduce a gender to it's genitals is quite dumb

Good. That's why I asked you this.
Going by what you are saying, how do you refer to a person who hasn't had "bottom surgery" to change his diick to a vagina as a "transWOMAN"?

So a guy has a diick but he is still a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.