Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help (44839 Views)

My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Chimookigwe:

I learnt this the hard way.

If that guy scolds his brother's wife, his brother can fight him.
Na today... I go talk abeg
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mirinder: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Kai. It's a shame. Smh. What happens to honey pls can you help out with so and so?

Why not atleast allow him discuss with his brother? Must we always show our stupidity just to prove a point? Nawa o.

Anyways as a man,always try to be the problem in your home.
have you begged for sex b4
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Tuletule mind your business they are enjoying each other
Your son will recieve Sam treatment too
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
pocohantas:
Many men would simp for their wives at some point, but I think it shouldn’t be overplayed in public.

There are some men that do dishes and wash clothes. The wife doesn’t need to go about announcing it that her husband washes clothes or her pant. That should be between them. Especially in a country like Nigeria.

She didn’t have to overplay it in your presence. Even sensible men would be wary about sending their wives unnecessary errands in the presence of his/her siblings. At best they do that thing themselves. But that one sef go bring another wahala. Omo, you can’t please world people o.
You have said well... The woman over do am... Not in presence of your inlaw... Na she invite problem
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
And what's wrong with that? Marriage is a team work, and each stands up for the other especially where the other is weak. Complementary qualities are what make a marriage successful.

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
TheGift:

Is your brother complaining? If not , why is it disturbing you??
What are you saying
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mirinder: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
Slynation:
Your brother is a finished man...Seems like the wife sponsored their wedding.

And I think his wife just wanna show you that your brother is under the influence of kayamata and there is nothing you can do about it...

If you persists and keep going there : I see her chaining you under the influence of kayamata as well and sending you to wash plates and pots...!!
whats the most foolish thing youve done for a girl?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Juoflife1(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
You need to grow up
Fearyourcreator:

Na that kind woman your pikin boy go marry then do am for your presensce
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Forget you no fit gree ... Na wetin i know well...

You sabi me pass myself?
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Romanoff(f): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
worksmart:
It could be considered disrespectful for her to make such a request unless there is a very good reason why she couldn't do such errand herself. e.g. It's urgent and she is tied up doing a very essential or important task that she couldn't abandon.

No one knows their arrangement prior to when mr. Amebo came.

It's best to just stay off married people's business.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
Owen247:

100%
Dende
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
lomprico:

When you marry your own do as you like, don't go and scatter your brother's marriage. Did he complain to you?
Arinya
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mirinder: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
zionstaar75:
of course you'll start seeing even guys who prostrate for their girlfriend coming here to form macho.i live I my house pay 85% of the bills and my wife can send me on errands if I'm not doing anything. Do you guys know the meaning of marriage? U want Nigeria to be like USA and UK but our men shouldn't behave like their men abi.Its poor people that have inferiority complex that think like this.if u don't like this please get a maid pay for her and bring her to stay and help out
what did she cook for you? I suspect jollof rice mixed with her menses
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emily22:

God will bless you

There are scenarios whereby I will want the buy something and seller won't be there, she can remind me later to check the seller.

Una don smoke gum
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
zoedew:

You live in yesterday Sir. There is absolutely nothing wrong or sinister about that. What you see playing out in their relationship is love. It does not take away from the fact that the husband is the head of the wife. To run errands for your wife solidifies your position as head and earns the respect of all members of the family even more.If you cannot put up with their lifestyle it will be best for you to interact less with them for obvious reasons.
Woke don chop your brain .... That's disrespect not love
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
easzypeaszy:
Dis marriage na diff Character man fit see him sef end up dey dis play..All no be Simp Simp
Am married but I do alot
I bath my Son n carry him to school
I get tomatoes and pepper
I go grind it mysef
I buy cooking gas mysef
I go to market most times
I buy tins.. I mean u can see me going out 20tims aday n somtims 5tims within 30mins
I wash my clothes n kids own
I provide 90% of the money in d house
My wife cn Cook 3times fr me everyday
Me naturally I lik waka
But wen am in work dem go find way
Me sha I no dey send person or want person do somtin fr me
But if my wife mess up she collect even my mother inlaw sef dey collect steady wen dey wan try me I no gt shame lik dat
Na just me
Baba I like you ooo... I do all these too... The man going no be issue ... Na the woman no caution ... The timing was wrong to me
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 6:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
You exchange insults for a point of view. Tells everyone how you were raised and your level of exposure.

I knew from the beginning that this site has a lot of those who are the silt of the Nigerian society. But I will not leave and I will continue to propagate ideas that are contrary to what your small mind is used to, in your limited knowledge and exposure. Even if it is just one person who has a change of heart and mind, it will be worth it. Our country's problem is not with the leadership. It is with the hapless throng of "ill-educated" illiterates who litter our country.

Fearyourcreator:

Ode
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
sylve11:

Seems you're the only woman here with her right senses commenting on this thread.

cool
I tell you
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
mirinder:
have you begged for sex b4
..... Only worthless men beg for sex.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nairanation2:
Kwanu! This is why i find it difficult bringing personal issues here. U'll see ppl rationalizing pure senselessness.
Ppl with irrational thoughts & awful character hide behind keyboard to dish out rabid nonsense.
It's very improper & lack of proper upbringing for any wife to send her husband an errand in such a manner, more so, in d presence of her brother-in-law. Nothing can justify this.
She just drag wahala for herself
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
100%
tbh, at some points, a man might need to simp for his wife to make marriage work, e.g if she’s pregnant there are some things I will personally be responsible for just to ensure her comfort , but not that she’ll be rubbing it on my face in public
Iku kpa
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by mirinder: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
cococandy:
This forum is just full of nonsense and anyhow posts.
Things that don’t matter being used as topics of debate. Almost like the general IQ on NL streets is in the toilet.

Let’s sit and discuss how married people do things for each other and whether it’s appropriate or not. So irritating and xtupid.

i know you will support her. Witch. When its a woman, they won't see you. But when its a man, you will come out all guns blazing to defend your silly gender.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Chiderao1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dear Op, Every relationship is different, u don't know why your brother do what he does, her wife might be unwell a lot of reason..
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by sparko1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
RightToReject:
Most of you've got a poor/absurd concept of respect. Even if your brother is the sole breadwinner in their union, I don't see how a wife sending her husband on a just errand (a wife expecting/reminding her husband to be diligent) amounts to disrespect to him.

Like in this scenario here, telling him to go and check whether the woman that sells provisions is back showed that there was a pre-existing arrangement between the husband and the provisions seller. So, I wonder how she erred by reminding her husband to strive to bring the arrangement to fruition. And don't tell me that you had expected her not to send such a request to her husband because of your presence, citing that you're a brother-in-law and obviously wasn't having some kind of formal deliberation with him.

Eschew needless pride.

Young man stop the sugar coating, one of the pillars of every relationship is mutual respect.

Some women disrespect their husband to prove a point, they even do it in the presence of their children, if any of those children have low iq, he/she will develop hatred towards their father as well.

One thing I have discovered is women are very petty, they can do anything to prove a point.

Here is an instant,
I was driving home yesterday and the traffic was mad like from Falomo up until Adeniji, so somewhere pass Osborne I noticed this car in front of me, who ever is driving is either sleeping or enjoying the traffic (I usually assume if a man and a woman are sitting in front they are having fun discussion) but the driver was a woman, so I press the horn every time to alert her there's movement in front, but instead of her to move she will just ignore till other vehicles from the other lane will occupy our lane in front of her, this happened multiple times, I was really pissed but nothing I can do.

So just after Dolphin there was an opening to the right, I quickly attempt to drive and be in front since she's very comfortable in the traffic or lack the skills to drive properly, but to my surprise she blocked me, tried going the other way, she blocked me, this continued for a while, then I realised, she deliberately trying to make me remain behind her and she's not ready to move, I plan an escape and in no time was in front of her.

Here is the main story, can you believe she pressed the horn continuously for over 30 minutes behind me, everyone kept shouting at her but she continued, once they notice she's a woman, they just ignore.

She continues following me even after we were on 3rd mainland bridge, manoeuvring and chasing me like we had an issue, eventually! She succeeded in coming beside me and SHE GAVE ME THE 3RD FINGER, THE F*UCK YOU FINGER.

So yeah, men should be very careful, most men are just enduring their marriage, anything you know you can't bear don't endure from the start. Even from your mom, my mother do say I am very stubborn, sometimes you need to say NO, when you are uncomfortable with the situation, Yes! People will like you less, don't allow blackmail to put you in bondage, in you do something wrong apologies and that is it, if she tries to hold you down because of your offence, remind her you apologised and you can't apologise forever. Life is too short to be a living slave.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Fearyourcreator: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
zoedew:

That is not disrespectful Sir. That way you will live longer as a man, husband and father. Your legacy is sure to be great long after you are gone. Fact check the lives of men who lived well all round.
That woman don get problem like that ... I dey tell you... If younger brother report to the mama ... Na season film e go turn... The wife no wise
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by EndRape2(f): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
It is what you see ,you capitalise on, you people should keep quite for once, what if the wife was busy cooking or doing something else so the man can not assist, what is wrong if a man assit, assuming you met your brother cooking or washing clothes you will die , right? please go and settle down first ,then come back and tell us ,if you will.not assit your wife.

uote author=StilmaVsBorn2w post=116866353]This is so embarrassing to say, I would never advise a man to be so sluggish in life. It pains my heart having to experience this several times but since he is an elderly bro that senior me very far I can't put my mouth in his family affair because of this.

I went to visit my brother yesterday, was surprised while we were seated in the parlour... the wife told her husband to go check if the woman selling provision is back.

This wasn't the first time, my brother stood up and went.. I was looking at her the whole time, she was looking at me. The anger was so deep but there is nothing I can do.

They are different instances I can give but no need for that...All I just want to say it's not good to be that calm type of guy.

This is not about being the bread winner of the house, my elder brother is doing very well for himself so is his wife.

As a man, it's just not good to be quite always or be quiet all the time.. gentlemanly. I just don't know how to say it.

Guys what do you think?[/quote]
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by thunderbabs: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
E chop laced vegetable? Fowl yansh gonopen when breeze blows, no worry
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
You should spend some time and read the law of your country as it relates to marriage. The law does not recognise or pay attention to your filial relationships once you are an adult. It concerns itself with the relationship between a husband and wife and you do not matter in that relationship, so far you are not a party to the contract between the two individuals.

If you go to the home of a Nigerian wife who knows her onions this evening and put your running mouth into her affairs, she will call the Police and have you disciplined while you spend the little money that you don't have on police case. It is because the average Nigerian woman either does not know or she knows but wants peace to reign, that is why people of your ilk will barge into her home and start making noise in the name of your brother.

Get yourself some education on marital laws so you can take better care of what you say.

Occult Ko, Occult ni.

2elliot:
How marriage dey do una body sef? See the way you dey talk as if marriage na one kind Ogboni cult wey be sey no outsider can put mouth in; because one is married, that institution should be worshipped by everyone else. Nonsense. No be everybody give a shit about marriage. If I see my sister or brother being disrespected in his marriage, I will speak out and defend him or her. No be only when serious issues like death happen, I go come dey solve matters as brother or brother in-law.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Helpout12345: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
OP, this example you mentioned up there is nothing honestly.

You don't live with them and don't know the initial discussions they have had about "the woman selling provisions".

Please don't scatter your brother home except you have more examples to tell us here. As par this one, nothing special here.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by TheGift: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

What are you saying

I am not saying anything. I am asking questions to understand the issue better, before saying anything.

But if I must say something, I think you should talk to your brother about your concerns.
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by Emman08: 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
BigYash:
Bastard son of a nobody and a harlot mother. You said you have money,come out now,you can't even afford cab money.. Go and wash plates ,before your hookup wife will make you sleep outside tonight.. Poor slave!

Just a condom for save your the hoe you call mother and the deadbeat you think is your father the heartache. Get a job nitwit grin
Re: My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help by NemoDatQuod(m): 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
I do not prevaricate or equivocate on the basis of my self interest. I follow the law. Where the law is non existent or deficient, I follow the rules of moral justice, fairness and equity. It does not matter if I (or my gender) benefit or not. It is about what is right and just.

In this instance, the Law of the Spirit says that the man will leave his father and mother and go and cling with his wife. The laws of the country likewise recognise only the two as parties to the relationship. Both the law of the Spirit and that which is Temporal did not at any time recognise an idle brother or sister with nothing better to do than to pry into what does not concern them.

phemy36:

I think you will say same thing if the situation change

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) / Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.