Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (3127 Views)

Love Of Your Life Can't Have Children. Deal Breaker? / My Fiancee Had A Torn Vagina During Childbirth; Now We Can't Have Sex. / When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nobodyany1: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 9:13am On Sep 22, 2022
Re: ... by Lonestar124: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Ohhh ooo in Igbo tone sad
Re: ... by constance500: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2022
Honestly I feel for you but you no dey use your head, u don't have money, you impregnated a girl, not enough capital, you started a business.. Bruh
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2022
constance500:
Honestly I feel for you but you no dey use your head, u don't have money, you impregnated a girl, not enough capital, you started a business.. Bruh
I bleeped up...
please help me, I'm really stranded...
Re: ... by Sheddy5(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sell your skills bro.
Re: ... by nnamdiosu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nobodyany1:
Good day great people of Nairaland, there's something that has been bothering me for a while now, and that's the reason why sex have been off my mind...
I sat down and asked myself "what can I do as a man with little capital that'd would guarantee my freedom i.e can allow me to take up emergencies without permission, or engage in other businesses..." I concluded that I'd go into poultry farm (broilers for now). I hustled from doing labourer/site work to digging ridges for people to farm this farming season etc., so I could raise some money to start my poultry farm.
God helping me, I raised 30thousand naira... I made a cage, bought the birds, their vaccines, their feeds and materials used in feeding them. They'll be three weeks on Saturday! Everything was going fine until they started growing, and I realized that the more they grow, the more they eat! I've spent more than 20thousand on their feed these past weeks. I never knew they'd really drain me financially...
Please dear Nlanders, I really need your help! I have a girl who's some months pregnant for me (you can check my former threads to confirm this), which after much consultations I and her agreed not to abort the child (because every child conceived deserves a chance/opportunity to come, live and experience this world, and also because we made a mistake/sin, by having coitus when we were not ready for the consequences, and we didn't want to offend God the more by engaging in an abortion...). My girl has been a strong girl despite the challenges (she's into fashion designing), sometimes, she sorts things herself and I really appreciate that.
Please, I really need help from you guys, no matter how little, I'd appreciate! As we speak now, my birds haven't seen any food since yesterday and I'm afraid it's detrimental to their health and growth. Please help me not to loose this small, genuine investment of mine...

Access Bank

Please, see pictorial evidence of my birds below..
For video evidence, please send a pm.
Thank you all; God bless you...!!!

What is the relationship with the kind of topic you created and your predicament ? Like wehy using that kind of topic?
Re: ... by fafambo: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sell ur phone and buy enough feeds that will take the birds to at least 3 months old, after which u will sell the birds make plenty money and buy another phone, BUHARIMONICS has made people to look like they don’t like helping others
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sheddy5:
Sell your skills bro.
How bro?
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
nnamdiosu:

What is the relationship with the kind of topic you created and your predicament ? Like wehy using that kind of topic?
I'm sorry, it's because if I didn't set the topic like that, people won't view...
Please, I really need help
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
fafambo:
Sell ur phone and buy enough feeds that will take the birds to at least 3 months old, after which u will sell the birds make plenty money and buy another phone, BUHARIMONICS has made people to look like they don’t like helping others
The phone I use is infinix hot5, it won't cost much. It's old and rough... That's the problem...
Re: ... by Michelle70(m): 7:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
constance500:
him just waka go buy birds without feasibility plan.

1 Like

Re: ... by nnamdiosu(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nobodyany1:

I'm sorry, it's because if I didn't set the topic like that, people won't view...
Please, I really need help

You are justing giving them more reasons to doubt you.

You lie about something the first time, and how will they even believe u
Re: ... by Sheddy5(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nobodyany1:
How bro?
first, do you have a skill?
Re: ... by Guderian(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2022
In dandizzy voice e be things
Re: ... by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2022
Story no make sense. I smell lies
Re: ... by mprtuary: 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nobody should help this fool
Re: ... by Spnn(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2022
mprtuary:
embarassed cry sad
Re: ... by Illegal1(m): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Ha....guy u bleeped up.

u no get money or any better source of incum,u still get mind gv grl belle for dis buhari period....

your new name nah(NYSC)NA YOUR SUFFER CONTINUE...

make God epp u sha....
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
Sheddy5:

first, do you have a skill?
yes, I can drive
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Michelle70:
him just waka go buy birds without feasibility plan.
is that all you have to say?
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 8:10am On Sep 23, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
Story no make sense. I smell lies
how doesn't it make sense? how is my present condition a lie?
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2022
mprtuary:
why are you calling me a fool? I don't know you from Adam and you don't know me...
if you won't help, then you keep shut and pass...
it's people like you that make people in my condition commit suicide, or go into armed robbery or kidnapping!
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 8:13am On Sep 23, 2022
Illegal1:
Ha....guy u bleeped up.

u no get money or any better source of incum,u still get mind gv grl belle for dis buhari period....

your new name nah(NYSC)NA YOUR SUFFER CONTINUE...

make God epp u sha....
thanks for judging without proffering any solutions
Re: ... by Michelle70(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Nobodyany1:

is that all you have to say?
yep
Re: ... by mprtuary: 9:12am On Sep 23, 2022
Nobodyany1:

why are you calling me a fool? I don't know you from Adam and you don't know me...
if you won't help, then you keep shut and pass...
it's people like you that make people in my condition commit suicide, or go into armed robbery or kidnapping!
Go n commit suicide na. One less irresponsible fooool

1 Like

Re: ... by Sheddy5(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2022
Nobodyany1:
yes, I can drive
what about digital skill?
Re: ... by Nobodyany1: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Sheddy5:
what about digital skill?
none yet boss

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls / Help!!! My Girlfriend's Mom Ceased Her Phone Because She's Dating Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.