Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone (1904 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Sweetvie: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
jonaifame22:
is it normal if we were married
Yeah
He is your Father-in-law then
So it's normal
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by jonaifame22(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
detectivejones:
He's helping you cross off items on the bride price list.
lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by jimmychang: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2022
jonaifame22:
well some guys my sister dated in the past gave things to my dad,but I can't really say if it was on his request

Did your dad ask them? I am not saying I won't accept if they do it out of your own goodwill,but I am not gonna ask them ,it is shameful.

Except you don't want to marry her.It is a big red flag already,if you like don't use your head.
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Medianna(f): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Yeah
He is your Father-in-law then
So it's normal
What kind of shameless father in-law is that?
Ordinary phone!!! Is that how bad his financial challenge is!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Sweetvie: 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Medianna:

What kind of shameless father in-law is that?
Ordinary phone!!! Is that how bad his financial challenge is!!
Lol... I don't know how it's done. But it still make sense than when he is asking his daughter bf for phone
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Medianna(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lol... I don't know how it's done. But it still make sense than when he is asking his daughter bf for phone
yea

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2022
This look like a made up story
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by jonaifame22(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2022
jimmychang:

Did your dad ask them? I am not saying I won't accept if they do it out of your own goodwill,but I am not gonna ask them ,it is shameful.

Except you don't want to marry her.It is a big red flag already,if you like don't use your head.
yea, I see it as a red flag,but sometimes, one need to seek opinion,thanks for your input, I jus laughed dryly, when she told me,I want to know if she'll repeat it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by PECON1(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2022
Check that call very well to be sure u ar not about to buy phone for another guyman and not the father
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by Carndidlaydee: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Hope you have not had sex with that poor helpless lady undecided
Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
OP,WHY NOT DO THE NEEDFUL AND YOUR MIND CAN BE FULFILLED THAT EVEN IF YOU BUY IT ,NO BE WASTE BECAUSE BREAKFAST NA EGBON FOR EVERYBODY
AND U COHABITING WITH A WOMAN U HAVEN'T PAID HER DUES AND DO D NEEDFUL IS DANGEROUS ,MAY GOD NO LET US SEE BAD THING .if you know u know , east pple
SECONDLY,THEN TRY TO REASON OUT D MATTER WITH YOUR WIFE CUS I FEEL THEY MAY JUST B GETTING YOU USED.

MY OPINION NO SHADES

Re: My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone by jonaifame22(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2022
Artzdanielsz:
This look like a made up story
are for real

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With My Sister’s Husband But Nobody Knows – Lady Spills / Guys, Avoid Mentioning, Replying Or Responding To Jennyclay / Who Can Identify This Snake? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.