Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan (37903 Views)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Allison012: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Zombi,
Obi was addressing his spare parts economic plan to the Lagos Chamber of Commerce, a legacy of good governance in Lagos.

Why did he not present it to Anambra chamber of commerce if he left anything good behind?

Tinubu does not need to show, the fact Obi was looking for approval from Lagos Chamber itself is a testimony for Tinubu's credit as a performer.

Well, am not a zombie.

And are u done with explaination.? Ok thank you.. You can now go back to your hole.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by plaindealer: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What does a dunce like you know about economic master plan? Mtchew

We know his one and only economic master plan is

How To Ship Money Abroad To Hide Inside Pandora Account.

Ole tax cheat and tax dodger.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

No one is looking for faults. He is incompetent for presidency. He can be president of market union, which is truly where he belongs, and no one will care. He is going far above his means irritating us with his dullness.

Find a market for him in Abia to preside over. They will appreciate his english.

Shyyte. angry

If u av som1 lyk obi in ur family, am sure ur life will NT b like dis. Coupled with d fact DAT ur one lazy entity.

U av nw bcom a nuisance,a veritable tool for politicians toss nd sway d way dey want, nd pay chicken change.

Ur just a never do well. A Penury infested dingbat.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by BlazinGlory40: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
plaindealer:

We know his one and only economic master plan is

How To Ship Money Abroad To Hide Inside Pandora Account.

Ole tax cheat and tax dodger.

Was it not you that said a GCE/WASC holder is a degree holder? Okay, you have been noticed. Now crawl back to the hole you came out from

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

A willing freak!

Obi must show us what he spent 8yrs and billions of dollars doing in Anambra.

We want him to speak to what he DID, not what he will

Will is no longer acceptable in Nigeria.

We Nigerian youths refuse to be willed by Obi.

The only achievement he had was building factory to produce alcohol to get people drunk.

Shyyte. angry angry

Weyrey! Tell us wat Tinubu has done in 8 years and Lagos lyk dis presently.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Zombi,
Obi was addressing his spare parts economic plan to the Lagos Chamber of Commerce, a legacy of good governance in Lagos.

Why did he not present it to Anambra chamber of commerce if he left anything good behind?

Tinubu does not need to show, the fact Obi was looking for approval from Lagos Chamber itself is a testimony for Tinubu's credit as a performer.

Yes! Tinubu was a performer indeed! He was d one DAT established d Lagos chamber of commerce. Arindin ���

See Tinubu's performance nd Lagos in 2022��

Soo much for a megacity, nd Tinubu, d best performer of our time���

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by toneroforever(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Urchins r like the less privileged, they r like orphans. They don't get a chance to hear from Tinubu present his views about how to move the country forward because he has nothing to offer.
Their hypocrisy is manifested when they examine & hold Obi to very high standards of scrutiny but condone mediocrity from Tinubu.
They expect Obi as a thoroughbred to prove himself worthy of deserving the position he seeks to occupy while overlooking Tinubu's uncountable flaws & shortcomings.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

What does a dunce like you know about economic master plan? Mtchew

Yes! Dey cut him off air, bt ur BAT didn't even make d cut at all! ���

Suponu, Arindin,boda ode.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by BlazinGlory40: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2022
Demolakay:

Yes! Dey cut him off air, bt ur BAT didn't even make d cut at all! ���

Suponu, Arindin,boda ode.

You may have quoted the wrong person sir. Go back and check again.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ImperialYoruba: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

Weyrey! Tell us wat Tinubu has done in 8 years and Lagos lyk dis presently.

Nna, this picture na Obi legacy be dat for Anambra. Instead to use money fix state he was spending it in Oxford, Yale, Cambridge, Harvard, trying to optimize his dull brain.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by joelbooks: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmmn
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Economic plan of the dullard fake certificate master of IPOB for Biafuro presidency

Abeg shut up already. Kai

When u go get sense

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Dvdpity: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
This Man is Nigerians only hope. The only hope of poor Nigerians. Subjugated Nigerians. Suffering Nigerians. As a Yoruba man I am voting for Peter Obi and Ahmed.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by fredoooooo: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Aba made plans .. grin cheesy
Abeg... Naanu ask him about green energy grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by anambraamaka: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2022
Great
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:39am On Sep 23, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Tinubu economic master plan....

(1) to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava grin

(2) To elevate agberos and subjugate law abiding citizens with Mc Oluomo and Tony Kabaka grin

(3) To shake intermittently like a possessed Calabar dog and sleep endlessly in Aso Rock. grin

(4) To shout emi lo kan everyday and insult Labour party with death threat grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:
We want a economic master plan that has been proven time after time to work and produce results.

Not a spare parts master plan presented to CNN and got producer upset that they cut Obi off air.
so others can copy abi

Why not Tinubu do a live interview

U guys can be so annoying

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by newnigerdelta1: 12:42am On Sep 23, 2022

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by newnigerdelta1: 12:43am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

Talk na free okay
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by olisaEze(m): 12:45am On Sep 23, 2022
The other candidates are also working on their master plans.... master plan to rig their way into Aso Rock! grin

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by GeneralOjukwu: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2022

Any economic master plan from a 3rd Class Dullard is useless.

What was he doing when his mates were studying?

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by fkj950ax(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Zombi,

Your ignorance is extremely loud if you think LCCI has anything to do with Lagos as a State or the government of Lagos over the years.
Read more

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2022
Peter Obi is busy attacking issues. While his detractors are attacking his person. Let them continue but we cant be distracted on our mission to salvage Nigeria from the mess they voted it into

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by fkj950ax(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

Please where is this plan?
Which issues has he been able to articulate?
Can you list the component of these workable solutions he has provided?
Buhari (and his campaign machinery) also talked in 2015, and the problems of Nigeria festered as at today, I don't trust talking is enough to make problems just go away

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by GeneralOjukwu: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Guyman01:
Even Tinubu newspaper is reducing the blackmail against Obi which is quite commendable

The Igbo guy couldn't hide his yeeboness despite the fake Hausa Muslim cover.

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by anonimi: 12:55am On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi yesterday in Lagos unveiled seven economic master plans, his administration will concentrate, if he emerges the winner of the 2023 election.

The LP candidate, in his engagement with the private sector under the aegis of the Lagos Chambers of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), said what his government will do was to ensure creating the right environment and follow up on implementing those policies.

He said he will engage in aggressive private sector driven economy and block leakages in government.

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-unveils-seven-point-economic-master-plan/

Why is he so confused in his desperation to be president?
Is he no longer in Labour Party that is opposed to privatisation? The pseudo communist party for our country
Peter Obi and his many lies to coverup his looting and failures have no business in Aso Rock. Was that not how ThiefNuibu packaged the disaster in Aso Rock as messiah in 2015 with lies and propaganda?

anonimi:
Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/

bennybuhari:
“’So, whatever I say about Tinubu is anchored on empiricism and verifiable facts. I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true. What I said about Asiwaju, I gave examples of his vision, knowledge and courage. There is none about Obi. You can’t point to any enduring legacy of Obi in his eight years as governor of Anambra”.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Yankee101: 12:56am On Sep 23, 2022
I pity anyone expecting magic

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by anonimi: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2022
fkj950ax:

Please where is this plan?
Which issues has he been able to articulate?
Can you list the component of these workable solutions he has provided?
Buhari (and his campaign machinery) also talked in 2015, and the problems of Nigeria festered as at today, I don't trust talking is enough to make problems just go away

Especially when the talk is at variance with the performance record.

BATified2023:
what’s d difference between buhari n peter obi

Under buhari ASUU strike for 6 months same for 6 month’s lecturers strike under peter obi

Doctors are complaining under buhari same way doctors went on strike for 13 months under peter obi

Peter obi increased ANSU tuition fee by 70% so tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

As regards insecurity,I believe u know for sure that curbing insecurity n kidnapping was part of Obiano manifesto

As regards economy,peter obi couldn’t add 5 naira to anambra economy,something Obiano quadruple within a year in government n also increased workers salary

So bro tell me d difference between peter obi n buhari

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by DaddyFabooluz(m): 12:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Empty promises as usual. A typical example of Pdp and Apc but many Nigerians are just so stupid to see the writing on the wall.

May the generation of anybody that vote for Peter Obi never know peace in their household.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / DCLM Says Pastor Kumuyi's Comment On Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Political