Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan (37899 Views)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Lawrry(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2022
Nigerians don't understand what is called real education this day.
You'll spend 4 years studying BSc Accounting yet, you must do ICAN not Masters, before you'll be certified.
You'll spend 4 years studying computer science, yet you must do CCNA,CCNP etc before you'll be certified. Etc.
In most of the economic/financial sectors e.g banking, accounting, stock exchange etc you must be certified/professional this day.
I noticed that, in all the advanced countries, PhD and Professorship are found mostly in academics. I have hardly seen a developed country leader with the title of (Dr) in front of his/her name.
We need to understand how professional qualifications/certification are stronger than academic qualification only, in advanced countries in this decade.
That's why the UK, US, Canada etc, would prefer an online certificate from Alison, Florence Academy, Udemy, Reed.com etc, to a Nigerian University degree certificate, when you travel there.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ragna1991(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2022
When I see people like you Comment such rubbish I weep for your generation and what you do produce as kids cos they stand to learn nothing from the empty skull that brought them to life.

How many times has your principal candidate made live appearance on air to at least address the nation he claims he is coming to rule at least lie to us just like peter does according to you.

Someone who has attained a height of educational base, business independent and self achieved is one you are referring to his certificate as what.

Are you alright at all,why must you remain a fool even in penury and abject hardship all in name of Tribalism.

You must be stupid to be say such ,fools everywhere.
My happiness is either peter obi wins or loos which only God would see fit,,,,an average igbo man can never suffer,never we always will find a way out.

I pity gullibles like you who may not stand tall for a year.

Why so much hatred Mr,,,he has brought a clean certificate yet,,it's forced and third class,,he goes on live interview yet he is lieing,he asks you to go and verify yet you don't have tp to go down to Anambra to do so and yet you foolishness will still not allow you to keep quiet...

lhordspy:
7 point indeed from a third class graduate who managed to scale school
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Skmoda360(m): 6:43am On Sep 23, 2022
detectivejones:
We've heard
You better think twice, I'm not a fan of any politician in Nigeria but we need to test another water.

Let's try obi instead of all this old haggard men.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Enumerator(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2022
I tell you!
JASONjnr:
If we refused to take this country back come 2023....We might not be able to do it ever again....Stay Obidient...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Enumerator(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2022
Shut up

What about your fulani cow herder that has been leading you people for the past 7years and counting
lhordspy:

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by william1ehsan: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2022
Economic plan of the dullard fake certificate master of IPOB for Biafuro presidencyEconomic plan of the dullard fake certificate master of IPOB for Biafuro presidency...
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Risingblue008(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

U wey be 1st class,
Can u compare urself with him,,,
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by GardenOfGod(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Where's Tinubu's comprehensive academic records? His supporters should tell us.
Peterobi90:

These same certificates?.... if you have nothing reasonable to comment, log out.. when Tinubu is this educated, do let us know...

Christ the King College, Onitsha, where he completed his secondary school education.
- University of Nigeria, in 1980, graduated with a B.A. (Hons) in philosophy in 1984.
- Lagos Business School: Chief executive
- Harvard Business School, where he completed two major programs.
- London School of Economics,
- Columbia Business School,
- International Institute for Management Development
- Kellogg School of Management of Northwestern University,
- Saïd Business School of Oxford University
- Judge Business School of Cambridge University.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by symbianDON(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Albert Eistein, the best Physicist the world has produced, was dismissed from school because his professors said 'he was too dull to study physics'. He later went on to make presentations in physics his professors couldn't understand because 'they were too advanced for them to understand'.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by kayperry: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

Obi jnr ... you called seven point agenda is bearly up two, why are obedient like this undecided is lies a must

Like father Like son
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Lovenorth: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls if you like vote Peter Obi it's non of my business
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by luluosas(m): 7:04am On Sep 23, 2022
I pray he wins by the grace of God
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by tyinfinity: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi the UNN dullard will turn Nigeria to groceries importer of the world
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Mitsurugi(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you know what Gani, one of the best legal luminaries Nigeria ever had graduated with? Let me not remind you of Gates whose product you use till tomorrow. Don't reason like a simpleton.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by kizyalex10(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Economic plan of the dullard fake certificate master of IPOB for Biafuro presidency

sorry to ask you this,inside your mind,like your right mind without any form of sentiment be it religious or tribe,among these three candidates who do u think is fit enough to manage Nigeria if it’s your personal company.I leave that answer to u and God,I pray who ever u choose should be the way your life and that of your family should be governed.amen.I didn’t mention any candidate,so go ahead and vote who u feel is better
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by plaindealer: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^Abeg no more lies, if I hear one more lie from that wretched Pandora liar henn..
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by plaindealer: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^Abeg no more lies, if I hear one more lie from that wretched Pandora liar henn..

The no certificate olodo don't even know the meaning of green energy and he's taking about economic plan..

What a clown..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by alizma: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2022
ezegold4we:
Each time peter obi talks, you will see hope and vision talking.
Even when he said he will not going into green energy?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by kayperry: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2022
ragna1991:
When I see people like you Comment such rubbish I weep for your generation and what you do produce as kids cos they stand to learn nothing from the empty skull that brought them to life.

How many times has your principal candidate made live appearance on air to at least address the nation he claims he is coming to rule at least lie to us just like peter does according to you.

Someone who has attained a height of educational base, business independent and self achieved is one you are referring to his certificate as what.

Are you alright at all,why must you remain a fool even in penury and abject hardship all in name of Tribalism.

You must be stupid to be say such ,fools everywhere.
My happiness is either peter obi wins or loos which only God would see fit,,,,an average igbo man can never suffer,never we always will find a way out.

I pity gullibles like you who may not stand tall for a year.

Why so much hatred Mr,,,he has brought a clean certificate yet,,it's forced and third class,,he goes on live interview yet he is lieing,he asks you to go and verify yet you don't have tp to go down to Anambra to do so and yet you foolishness will still not allow you to keep quiet...

Bro this is 2022, we are tired of talks, promises and campaign manifestos ... we have so many consultant services that can draft up concrete speech & manifestos that will blow anyones mind but as far as our kind of leadrers are concern thats were it ends, we have being falling for speeches & empty promises since 1999, una mumu never do.
If big grammar dey hungry you call customer care, weytin any candidate one talk naw wey we never hear before, whatever Peter obi is saying can you swear with your life you havent heard it before, so why are you a sucker for promises that you know they won't fulfill ...is your foolishness by nature or by default

We are tired of promises, 90% of the time people make promises to fail, which is why its crucial we look beyond campaign promises ... we need to run a comparative analysis of the three candidate before us and elect the best man for the job based on antecedents & proneness. talk is cheap records only
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Obidient1: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.
. That's a mark of a good PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Mrfixitt(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Urchin like you who never crossed the gate of a university talking down on Peter obi. You're pathetic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Advocate500: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Obi will make a good leader,if we refused to take this opportunity it might hurt forever.allowing those who have been paid to be stupid to dictate for us will be tantamount to progress of this country.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by plaindealer: 7:31am On Sep 23, 2022

He said his government will encourage massive production centre growth for food security, ensure effective legal and institutional reforms and expand physical infrastructure

... but this olodo imports and dump worthless consumer products instead instead of Nigerian manufactured products.

Fool even boasted on TV that he's the sole importer of ketchup and salad cream..

Is importing rubbish part of this foolish man's plan?

Olodo hypocrite..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by plaindealer: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2022
Advocate500:
Obi will make a good leader,if we refused to take this opportunity it might hurt forever.allowing those who have been paid to be stupid to dictate for us will be tantamount to progress of this country.

Good leader of Igbos only. They deserve this useless man.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Arielle: 7:34am On Sep 23, 2022
APC is perfecting their strategy to get the presidency through massive rigging. There is no way any Nigerian politician, who is benefiting from the rot Nigeria has become, will allow Peter Obi get on that seat. The party will come to an end for all of them. So what are we, Peter Obi's supporters, planning to do, should the worse come to pass? It would be wise to have an action plan so this momentum is not lost.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Preciousgift90: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2022
Oh my goodness!!!

I and my entire house hold is highly Obidient
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Mummiesboy: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Dummy show us your papa certificate
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2022
I thought the idiiot said he didn’t want to reveal his plans
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by obembet(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2022
This is what I want to read from presidential candidate himself not from Thier supporters... When all of them drop Thier agendas, then good Nigerians will decide who to vote not by insulting one another all in the name of politicians that are friends after election.

May the best candidate win
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Pepperboi: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2022
ObituaryYebo:
Economic plan of the dullard fake certificate master of IPOB for Biafuro presidency

shameless mugu
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Toktee(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
What's the ur current President's qualifications?

GET READY...

HBP IS REAL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.