Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan (37900 Views)

Wole Soyinka Visits Tinubu With Seven-Point Agenda, Reserves Assessment / Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Toktee(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2022
plaindealer:

... but this olodo imports and dump worthless consumer products instead instead of Nigerian manufactured products.

Fool even boasted on TV that he's the sole importer of ketchup and salad cream..

Is importing rubbish part of this foolish man's plan?

Olodo hypocrite..
vague. grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by walebliss(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Everytime dey tell us say Nigeria na our own. But why all of them no fit come together to make Nigeria great,? Na only Jesus christ fit sacrifice himself o. Peter obi, Bola Ahmed, atiku and kwankoso no fit do am alone. But if they love this country as dey claim, make dem come together and help the country fa. If they no fit come together make dem get out.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by EagleNest(m): 7:46am On Sep 23, 2022
He is very different and unique from other three candidates. Needless to say that he's far more better than all of them put together! You see why all of them are on him, trying hard to find something to nail him. This is the first time in post military Nigeria, that the youths are championing a candidate to lead Nigeria. They should not let down their guard by listening to rhetorics of the old brigades. They will use anything to fight (esp money, religion and tribe) but the strength of a nation lies in their youth. Don't fall for any of it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Lionnation: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
7 point indeed from a third class graduate who managed to scale school
which degree did buhari has, which degree did Obasanjo has when he was president, obi's qualifications are way more higher than other contenders,
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Firsthero: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

God Bless you My dear.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by frog12: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2022
you are right. i am beginning to think he is not different from them

DaddyFabooluz:
Empty promises as usual. A typical example of Pdp and Apc but many Nigerians are just so stupid to see the writing on the wall.

May the generation of anybody that vote for Peter Obi never know peace in their household.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Slynation(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2022
A classy manifesto and not the usual gibberish of I will build roads, dams, flyover, schools and pay all youths 5K per month....
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Oshiogwemoh(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Walahi this guy has my vote on that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Olovictor: 8:08am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Another stupid person without brain find in Nigeria.
Is having third class define who you're.
You're a mumu. This one of mumu we're looking for.
Someone like you suppose to executed aje!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 23, 2022
Same thing APC said in 2015, Obi is dubbing their manifesto.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by PHIPEX(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

May Nigeria never be unfortunate.
With your first class what have you made out of life?

Peter never graduated with 3rd class, stop the lies.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by funshint(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2022
They have come with their 7points agenda grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Friend22(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is attacking issues, and he's providing workable solutions. This is the most capable president material out of all of them, each time he talks, you feel the problems going away already.

Please vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed, these guys are sound and very efficient.

God bless Nigeria.

Story story ooo
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Blackmanpro: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2022
So na to vote for persin wey we know say na drug baron or persin wey wan chop d remaining money he no chop before...make your choice wisely
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Advocate500: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2022
plaindealer:

Good leader of Igbos only. They deserve this useless man.
one of those paid to be stupid have responded.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by efilefun(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Ogunfe who has access to internet but can’t make simple research… well he graduated with a 2.2, now you provide Tinubu’s primary and secondary school names not even certificate
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Demolakay: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Nna, this picture na Obi legacy be dat for Anambra. Instead to use money fix state he was spending it in Oxford, Yale, Cambridge, Harvard, trying to optimize his dull brain.

ur sense has evaporated into thin air!

Dose pictures u c dere are from LEKKI, Oworonshoki, Agege during d torrential rain of last week Monday

D one dat fell ystaday sef, Mobolaji Bank Anthony way was flooded.

Supposing u av d money, u would av use it to upgrade ur brain too,at least to d standard of obi, at least u would av been more useful to ur self in life. bt u don't.

Now ur a street urchin, acolyte, send on a useless errand for a token by politicians, Wu were d ones Wu took ur destiny away in d first place.

I pity ur miserable life.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Diligence: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2022
Pls what on earth is APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim Ticket going to campaign about

Anyone campaigning for APC or Tinubu at Presidential level should be seen as irredeemable bewitched!

APC's abysmal performance and unmitigated failure in education, economy and security can never be overemphasised!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
VoteWisely
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by boldtruthalways: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

A willing freak!

Obi must show us what he spent 8yrs and billions of dollars doing in Anambra.

We want him to speak to what he DID, not what he will

Will is no longer acceptable in Nigeria.

We Nigerian youths refuse to be willed by Obi.

The only achievement he had was building factory to produce alcohol to get people drunk.

Shyyte. angry angry
Anambra is one of the most low income states in Nigeria but under Obi as Governor, he moved the state education status with Waec and Neco from 26th to 1st position. He did not borrow any kobo all his 8years as Governor. On the day he was leaving, he was not owing any salary, pension, gratuity or contractor supply to the state and still left N75billion in the state account. Tell me a Governor in Nigeria that came near this feat. You can't fault Obi in anything. He has said it many times, tell me where Anambra money got lost under His watch. Can Tinubu or Atiku say such in their last political offices? They can't.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Eriokanmi: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2022
The last paragraph got me. How can a president of a developing country close a border for 2 good years without having alternative arrangements in place? You said you're banning importation of rice but you didn't empower local farmers with soft loans, training, improved yields of rice, sensitising Nigerian youths on the modern production of rice nationwide, sending a delegate to Thailand to find out how they're doing it successfully, same was Indonesia came to Nigeria during Obasanjo's military government
making Indonesia the largest exporters of palm oil in the world today, doing a research nationwide on the best soils for rice glowing and regions, same way you spent billions on oil exploration in Chad basin, etc?

With all these done, Nigeria would have been exporting rice today. That 100bn naira stolen by the accountant-general would have been enough for all these. APC my foot.

Never again!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Brimstone77: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

No one is looking for faults. He is incompetent for presidency. He can be president of market union, which is truly where he belongs, and no one will care. He is going far above his means irritating us with his dullness.

Find a market for him in Abia to preside over. They will appreciate his english.

Shyyte. angry

Ok..

Do you have any other thing to add??
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Indispensable85(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2022
Seven too many. He won't do anything.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Haywhy3579: 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
Demolakay:

If u av som1 lyk obi in ur family, am sure ur life will NT b like dis. Coupled with d fact DAT ur one lazy entity.

U av nw bcom a nuisance,a veritable tool for politicians toss nd sway d way dey want, nd pay chicken change.

Ur just a never do well. A Penury infested dingbat.
Are u not also been toss by politicians the way they want it or obi is no more a politician.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Gunayo(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

Have you achieved what he has achieved in life first class graduate?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ardave2k13: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:
What has Tinubu promised Nigerians apart from the usual agbado rhetorics? May affliction never rise the second time.

If you find it difficult to understand the policy embedded in that speech he made why not watch the deductions here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vfeLxiMIpk
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Pascaldebravoo: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2022
lhordspy:

U no get sense. We have never heard what you achieved with your first class.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by ardave2k13: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
Eriokanmi:
The last paragraph got me. How can a president of a developing country close a border for 2 good years without having alternative arrangements in place? You said you're banning importation of rice but you didn't empower local farmers with soft loans, training, improved yields of rice, sensitising Nigerian youths on the modern production of rice nationwide, sending a delegate to Thailand to find out how they're doing it successfully, same was Indonesia came to Nigeria during Obasanjo's military government
making Indonesia the largest exporters of palm oil in the world today, doing a research nationwide on the best soils for rice glowing and regions, same way you spent billions on oil exploration in Chad basin, etc?

With all these done, Nigeria would have been exporting rice today. That 100bn naira stolen by the accountant-general would have been enough for all these. APC my foot.

Never again!

You really need to seek information... Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention...with the ban place on rice importation, Forex expended on rice import has been greatly reduced, the number of Rice mills in the country has greatly increased, rice production has greatly increased,. Moreso, no administration has been able to empower farmers, through CBN anchor borrowers, more than this administration.

Yes, there's no denying that officials under this administration also engage themselves in graft but the solution to that is to put pressure on our Judicial system to do what is right to ensure that those who steal our weallth are adequately punished.

The man coming as the next president on APC platform will of course do things differently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vfeLxiMIpk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEg2HIsj-aQ
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by bitbillionaire: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
Atiku and Peter Obi have given us their economic plans for the country. We are still waiting for Tinubu to tell us his own o. Abi Tinubu no get comprehensive economic plan?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by sayso: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
floret23:

https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-unveils-seven-point-economic-master-plan/
Every time seven point, what about 20 points agenda? Nigeria's problem are more than seven.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by Winning123: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2022
What is so unique about the gibberish he just listed. Rubbish. Tell us the HOW! Where is the money gonna call me from, how are you gonna pay for all your programs.

PresidObi:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan by gly(m): 10:14am On Sep 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
If we refused to take this country back come 2023....We might not be able to do it ever again....Stay Obidient...

I am telling you my brother!
It will be a big regret if we miss this cycle, going by the level of awareness amongst the masses couple with fall out from the END SARS protest.
It is not about us but about the generation unborn. LET US VOTE WISELY.
As for me I am not forcing it on anybody with respect to presidential candidature. I have X-RAYED all the aspirants and reached a conclusion that my best choice for the journey to taking back our country is Peter Obi.
He is the way to take my vote come February 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu: I'm Going To Win 2023 Election, No One Can Stop Me / "Go To Court": Rowdiness As Yari, Akpabio Slug It Out / Photos Of Elite Nigerian Commandoes On Field Operations In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.