Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government (20026 Views)

Update From Ongoing Ekwulobia Flyover By Anambra Government (Pictures, Video) / Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Thousands Of Tricycle Operators Hold Rally In Support Of Buhari In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Lanretoye(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
azpekuliar:

The gentleman is right and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it. Lagos had a headstart even Calabar did not have. First of all even pre-amalgamation, Lagos was administered as seperate colony from the rest of the Southern protectorate. Calabar ceased to be the capital city in 1906. Lagos became capital city and continued to be so when crude oil was discovered and became the major revenue driver for the entire country. So what is the basis for your comparison with Calabar?
That said I used to have a Yoruba colleague like you. "Lagos is not a no man's land", "We own Lagos" bla bla bla... Eventually she no fit pay her house rent for Lagos Island, she relocated to Abeokuta last year with her kids. Me I still dey here dey use my brain to eke a living, dey pay my tax, dey build. If e pain you come pursue me. If we check am well well sef na one small corner for Aiyetoro-Ekiti you siddon dey blab nonsense.

[edit]
I just checked your profile. I know Plum communications in CV very well and I actually hold them in very high esteem because I have used them before. It is shame that a tribal bigot like you will be associated with such a brand.
what has where I work got to do with my personal opinion about secular issues and other affiliations?.am I here representing plum com or on any official duty here?...oga if u cant call calabar a no man's land you have no right to call lagos a no man's land and thats simple.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Yankee101: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Soludo has lost ideas
Failure loading
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Haywhy3579: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
DeepSight:

I don't know why you people like to make assumptions. It really betrays not just your tribal bigotry but your small minds. I am not from the East, and I did not "come to" Lagos. I was born in Lagos and it is my home.

Secondly, Lagos is what it is on account that it was the capital of Nigeria for almost a century. It was not magically built up into what it is by a select group of Lagosians only. It has been made what it is by its role in Nigeria, and by Nigerian resources.
Easternar should come and contest for governor in lagos since it is general. U are just ranting rubbish. Lagos is south west and that is period. Go and study geography so that u will not be calling south west south east.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by azpekuliar: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lanretoye:
what has where I work got to do with my personal opinion about secular issues and other affiliations?.am I here representing plum com or on any official duty here?...oga if u cant call calabar a no man's land you have no right to call lagos a no man's land and thats simple.

Your chest beating starts and ends with Nairaland. grin You can convince me otherwise by starting with the several shop owners around you in CV that Lagos is no ‘no man’s land’. Your claim to Lagos is no more than theirs.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Lanretoye(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
azpekuliar:

Your chest beating starts and ends with Nairaland. grin You can convince me otherwise by starting with the several shop owners around you in CV that Lagos is no ‘no man’s land’. Your claim to Lagos is no more than theirs.
good to know, if you have made your calabar a conducive environment for business,sure you most won't be here claiming a working state.maybe you should be getting prepared to be the next oba of lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
adioolayi:

You have to choose one...either increasing the tax of the existing payers...or you bring more people to pay tax,.

Which one do you think is better

They should more people from Niger and Chad..
Like they do during elections t win with land slide victory
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by incandescentena: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
crafteck:

Ignoramus, lagos is suffering more, the tax is just being transferred straight to comuters, a marwa pays about 2k to 3k if not more daily, 50naira journeys don reach 150 but lagosians have no choice, na who get peace of mind de protest

Have you paid your own tax today?? Dumboramus!

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
incandescentena:

Go and pay your 15k tax dumdo f0ol

Pointless fuuuuuuuul
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by incandescentena: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Pointless fuuuuuuuul
Esn bandit lol
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
incandescentena:

Esn bandit lol

������NA ESN DEY PURGE YOU??
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by incandescentena: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

������NA ESN DEY PURGE YOU??
TERRORIST GET LOST!!
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slynation:
In my post, I didn't mention any tribe, neither did I mention any region, but you just took it upon yourself that it's Yoruba, well, maybe that's what your folks are seriously praying for...

But come to think of it, the Yoruba man that occupied my Uncles house and claimed he bought the house is from the North abi...!! If one or two Yoruba's decides to be nice and relinquished some properties, it doesn't translate to all Yoruba...!!

Lol then who are the "they" you're referring to?

By the way, your uncle lied to you!
The decision to restore Igbo owned properties in the SW after the civil war was not a voluntary individual decision. It was the injunction of the SW government at that time. So again, your uncle lied.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Slynation(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
safesurfer:

Lol then who are the "they" you're referring to?

By the way, your uncle lied to you!
The decision to restore Igbo owned properties in the SW after the civil war was not a voluntary individual decision. It was the injunction of the SW government at that time. So again, your uncle lied.

Oga my uncle did not lie...!! Your people simply played a fast one on him, well he had other plans tho...
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
azpekuliar:

Shop owners is different from shop renters o. Shey you know? Lol.

A friend's friend's dad just recently built a very big plaza in Mowe, Ogun state.
He's Yoruba and more than 60% of the shops were let out to Igbos.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2022
incandescentena:

TERRORIST GET LOST!!

Yōu go purge more grin grin grin
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by majesticguy: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Those people shouting that Soludo has lost it are just ignorant.

If the tricycle riders are advocating for a reduction in the tax fee, then they are not serious. You were originally paying 30k+ a month with constant harassment from touts you were very much ok with it. Now the government chased away the touts and slashed the amount of tax by half and you're complaining and going on strike. Alas, to satisfy most folks is an Herculean and daunting task.

But if they are advocating for a daily payment of #500 then I think the government should look into it, because not all tricycle riders works everyday.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Ola4lead(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, what do you suggest?!!

We should all collectively descend into anarchy?!!

I think the first solution is the federal government to cancel all transport union and this will put an end to the touts that keep asking for money and I can tell you the money these union generates are more than the levies the government are asking for. When there is no union how will touts survives ?

But it seems Nigeria government never want to follow all this advances countries in terms of transportation due to the advantage of the tout during elections.

All I’m saying is there is poverty out there and our government shouldn’t be adding to our loads.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Angelfrost(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ola4lead:

I think the first solution is the federal government to cancel all transport union and this will put an end to the touts that keep asking for money and I can tell you the money these union generates are more than the levies the government are asking for. When there is no union how will touts survives ?

But it seems Nigeria government never want to follow all this advances countries in terms of transportation due to the advantage of the tout during elections.

All I’m saying is there is poverty out there and our government shouldn’t be adding to our loads.

Well said! I couldn't agree more!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by udeh3(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
This is a welcomed development. Here in Lagos, before the banning of bike in the major road, they pay as high as #800 daily. Yet, this monies aren't accounted for. I'm not talking of tricycle

For me, removing the agberos from road is one development I welcomed. Furthermore, the central collection of monthly tax for tricycle is another laudable development. Since it's collected centrally, it can now be well accounted for. This is about #500/per day which is very reasonable

An average Nigerian wants better standard of living. Daily they compare Nigeria with other nations, then frown when the issue of tax is raised

Collect tax and be accountable for it

Anambra state, leads the way while others follow.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Solsix(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Slynation:
well...You are right tho, but from the looks of things, Soludo might wake up and realized 4 years has elapsed and nothing has been done...
I pray that doesn't happen, we can't afford to waste another 4years. States are moving forward we can't afford to lag begin again. I pray he succeed

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Lekan239(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
owobokiri:

Rightly so! Because Lagos used to be the capital of the country and still is the financial capital of the country!
Built by the federal government with Niger Delta oil money, Lagos will continue to be everybodys property as long as Nigeria is one!
If you don't like that, get yourself a brand new republic!!
go to Abuja, find one hausa Muslim dominated area, carry mic and speak out loud sayaing Abuja is everybody's property. If they no go burn you alive

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by KHRIZ565(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
This people buy tickets of more than 1k a day.
Now someone is saying, pay 15k a month, which is better?

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by ORIAYO70(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2022
incandescentena:
Lol Mc Oluomo and Tinubu urchinnns live in Anambra

See them o.....they were busy carrying propaganda and cheap lies saying in Lagos Tinubu agberos, Lagos park management aka MC Oluomo are aggressively collecting 500 Naira from Keke Napep operators to support campaigns, but indeed it was Anambra government who adopted the 500Naira tax collection

Hot Amala served by Governor Soludo grin

These tribe are the most useless thing that has happened to Nigeria. ..

They will make you to believe that Yeast is cleared of Agberos that Lagos was filled by brigands, now u see..

I've been to Igbo land they r nothing but shanties, some places r just privilege to be okay. .

Easterners r nothing but clueless n foolish, I prayed that Tinubu win then we will flush them out.

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by ORIAYO70(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tricycle-operators-protest-enforcement-of-monthly-payment-of-n15000-tax-by-anambra-govt/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

All these foolish Igbos will not see this, just 4days ago, they came with propaganda, that Lagos is collecting money for Tinubi

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by wisz1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
joey150:
I know in most major parks across the country, commercial operators have to pay a daily fee which is usually at least 500 naira.

If they paid 1k daily before, why does 15k in 30 days irk them so much?

Well, clearly they prefer the daily charge.

The state should revert to that or make it 500 naira daily or 12k monthly.

There you go, problem solved.

The riders just hate bulk payment.

If you convert this bulk payment to daily payment,it is cheaper compared to what they paid previously.

The challenges with the bulk payment which they are trying to avoid include;
1.The money goes directly to the govt. You cant beat or cheat the system unlike before,were they work before or after task force resume duty or closes.

2.You can't bribe your way Through like before, instead of paying ticket , they just offer tips to the collector.

Also, their argument is when the Keke Is faulty and you spend more days fixing it, unlike before if you don't work, you don't pay.

The essence of this bulk/monthly payment is to avoid people handling cash. All payment is done via govt. account.

Summary, this method is better, and cheaper.
Just pay and nobody disturbs you for the Month.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by DeepSight(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Emperor88:

Capital for almost a century? Are you okay? Are you sure you know what a century is? Who were the people who built Lagos pls? Who were the people that choose to abandon their state to come build Lagos. Why not go and build Calabar and Abuja. You agree Lagos is not built by Lagosians alone but when it comes to bad side of Lagos you won't agree it might the cause of immigrants and overpopulation of Lagos state but you choose to blame one man.

Who is the one man I blamed please?
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by DeepSight(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Easternar should come and contest for governor in lagos since it is general. U are just ranting rubbish. Lagos is south west and that is period. Go and study geography so that u will not be calling south west south east.

Are you aware Nnamdi Azikiwe contested for Premier, Western Region, back in the day?
Please expand your view.
Stop being so small.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by chriss100: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

In your illusive mind, you Ipobians are small shop owners, going everywhere like refugees. Ipobians and igbos own less than 1% of the wealth in Lagos. You people lie a lot and brag with no real substance. We know you people, liars and thieves like Obi. Keep satisfying your inferior complex with those stupid lines. Slave refugees.

Facts bro. Below are some of the real big players in the Nigerian economy not common shop owners who only import and sell finished goods. Dangote fertilizer alone would pay more tax and contribute to the economy by a 1000 times more than all the companies owned by those chest beaters in Nigeria combined. I won’t even add his refinery, cement and sugar. Even GLO pays 1000 times more tax than all their businesses in Nigeria combined. Nah Dangote, BUA and Adenuga suppose Dey chest beat and brag because we see what’s on ground and we know the value those huge companies brings to the table in tax, direct/indirect employment and their contribution to the value chain, unlike those common small shop owners who pay very little tax and cause a nuisance across the SW yet they cry the most.

Manufacturing, agriculture, banking, telecoms, fintech, industries, entertainment, hospitality, financial markets, insurance, IT, services and more are the largest contributors and taxpayers to our economy not those that only do container businesses of buying and selling finished goods while also causing a nuisance across the country. We will gradually bring an end to all those types of disorganized open markets in the south west. Like one of our contributors said on this platform, SW plans to move to a more refined and streamlined means of trading. Even crude oil contributes a small fraction to Nigeria’s GDP today.

Yorubas are into intellectually driven businesses and entrepreneurship that generates intellectual property not basic buying and selling those dumbass refugees specialize in. That’s why you see us dominate in all areas of information technology like… FINTECH, software, APPS and coding/programming etc. Our future in these intellectually driven IT fields is secure because we have long commenced the process by nudging/encouraging our next generation to take interest in these areas. America is what it is today because of technology.

The recent 4million dollars invested by google in 60 African startups, of the 23 Nigerians startups, 19 of those are owned by my Yoruba folks. This just shows you how far we’ve left them behind. grin.

Flutterwave will go public at the NYSE very soon and the CEO will most definitely be a confirmed dollar $billionaire. It’s all but guaranteed to be honest. Till today the people from that region have never had a $billionaire. The next 10 years you will see how far the gap will increase in IT. Lol.

We have summer coding boot camps for our kids all across the south west. Even amongst the kids enrolled, it’s Yorubas that make up the large percentage of the students. I’ve been to a couple of locations so i can confidently make such claims. I’m very proud and happy our future is secure in their hands. Our next generation will continue to lead while the next generation from that unproductive region continue to do boy boy and open container shops

They will continue to be our slaves and labor in vain in our land because land is owned by the state government on lease plus we can decide to close down their shops and destinies anytime we choose too. Basically, they are at our mercy. You can bet their old and frail leaders are on bended knees in alausa right now begging after LASG decided to shutdown Ladipo.

We are already in the process of making changes after the next election and the coming 4 years of Sanwo olu’s administration. Just wait and see what will happen after the elections next year. We no be their mate. grin. Recent Ladipo shutdown na just mic check. Computer village in ikeja is gone, Alaba is on its way out. Etc. Lots of reforms coming the next couple of years in the SW and they will be at the receiving end of these reforms. No be me send them to specialize is small small shops and container business.

Check this Yoruba lady right here. She’s a billionaire but you won’t even know when you see her or you probably never even heard about her. We have countless number of them both at home and in the diaspora who are low key. Shes not even among our wealthiest, but she’s still far richer than almost all their rich people from that region. Yorubas don’t go about bragging and chest beating because our culture forbids it… Unlike their culture which lacks respect, tolerance, promotes cheat beating and an insatiable love for money and other material things of the world.

Their shameful culture and love for money is the main reason you find them all over Nigeria and the world at large committing all sorts of crime like drug/human trafficking, baby factory, fraud, counterfeit money, cultism, armed robbery etc. They have destroyed our reputation abroad, and I can’t wait to have my Yoruba nation so we can expel all of them. We have animals in our midst. We are forced to live with subhumans and barbarians. These guys are uncivilized noise makers. Can’t imagine having them in my new country. We are very different from them.

N.B: pictures below is a summer coding boot camp set up by Femi Gbajabiamila in his constituency.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by caye(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
The average Nigerian hates the word "Tax", yet we demand a better flourishing society!

Instead of these complaints and protests, your leaders should meet with the government, dialogue and reach a proper fee!

There is no developed nation where working citizens dodge or escape taxation! None!

DEAR COMRADE,
Kindly show me 2 basic social amenities enjoyed by Nigerians for the past 10 years?

I'm waiting.
Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Patriotsleague: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
chriss100:

Facts bro. Below are some of the real big players in the Nigerian economy not common shop owners who only import and sell finished goods. Dangote fertilizer alone would pay more tax and contribute to the economy by a 1000 times more than all the companies owned by those chest beaters in Nigeria combined. I won’t even add his refinery, cement and sugar. Even GLO pays 1000 times more tax than all their businesses in Nigeria combined. Nah Dangote, BUA and Adenuga suppose Dey chest beat and brag because we see what’s on ground and we know the value those huge companies brings to the table in tax, direct/indirect employment and their contribution to the value chain, unlike those common small shop owners who pay very little tax and cause a nuisance across the SW yet they cry the most.

Manufacturing, agriculture, banking, telecoms, fintech, industries, entertainment, hospitality, financial markets, insurance, IT, services and more are the largest contributors and taxpayers to our economy not those that only do container businesses of buying and selling finished goods while also causing a nuisance across the country. We will gradually bring an end to all those types of disorganized open markets in the south west. Like one of our contributors said on this platform, SW plans to move to a more refined and streamlined means of trading. Even crude oil contributes a small fraction to Nigeria’s GDP today.

Yorubas are into intellectually driven businesses and entrepreneurship that generates intellectual property not basic buying and selling those dumbass refugees specialize in. That’s why you see us dominate in all areas of information technology like… FINTECH, software, APPS and coding/programming etc. Our future in these intellectually driven IT fields is secure because we have long commenced the process by nudging/encouraging our next generation to take interest in these areas. America is what it is today because of technology.

The recent 4million dollars invested by google in 60 African startups, of the 23 Nigerians startups, 19 of those are owned by my Yoruba folks. This just shows you how far we’ve left them behind. grin.

Flutterwave will go public at the NYSE very soon and the CEO will most definitely be a confirmed dollar $billionaire. It’s all but guaranteed to be honest. Till today the people from that region have never had a $billionaire. The next 10 years you will see how far the gap will increase in IT. Lol.

We have summer coding boot camps for our kids all across the south west. Even amongst the kids enrolled, it’s Yorubas that make up the large percentage of the students. I’ve been to a couple of locations so i can confidently make such claims. I’m very proud and happy our future is secure in their hands. Our next generation will continue to lead while the next generation from that unproductive region continue to do boy boy and open container shops

They will continue to be our slaves and labor in vain in our land because land is owned by the state government on lease plus we can decide to close down their shops and destinies anytime we choose too. Basically, they are at our mercy. You can bet their old and frail leaders are on bended knees in alausa right now begging after LASG decided to shutdown Ladipo.

We are already in the process of making changes after the next election and the coming 4 years of Sanwo olu’s administration. Just wait and see what will happen after the elections next year. We no be their mate. grin. Recent Ladipo shutdown na just mic check. Computer village in ikeja is gone, Alaba is on its way out. Etc. Lots of reforms coming the next couple of years in the SW and they will be at the receiving end of these reforms. No be me send them to specialize is small small shops and container business.

Check this Yoruba lady right here. She’s a billionaire but you won’t even know when you see her or you probably never even heard about her. We have countless number of them both at home and in the diaspora who are low key. Shes not even among our wealthiest, but she’s still far richer than almost all their rich people from that region. Yorubas don’t go about bragging and chest beating because our culture forbids it… Unlike their culture which lacks respect, tolerance, promotes cheat beating and an insatiable love for money and other material things of the world.

Their shameful culture and love for money is the main reason you find them all over Nigeria and the world at large committing all sorts of crime like drug/human trafficking, baby factory, fraud, counterfeit money, cultism, armed robbery etc. They have destroyed our reputation abroad, and I can’t wait to have my Yoruba nation so we can expel all of them. We have animals in our midst. We are forced to live with subhumans and barbarians. These guys are uncivilized noise makers. Can’t imagine having them in my new country. We are very different from them.

N.B: pictures below is a summer coding boot camp set up by Femi Gbajabiamila in his constituency.

Stay blessed.
I know my man, that's why am here to counter their lies and enlighten others about their propaganda. Alaba, Ladipo are small investments, money they pay there, is to maintain the market and keep the market and areas sanitized, Lagos state government tolerate them there out of love and pity. Most igbos do importation, one man business, this only benefits their pockets, this does not create jobs or have good multiplier effects like manufacturing, extractive, mining, processing industries etc, what it does is increase inflation, low productivity and reduce the value of the naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by chriss100: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Patriotsleague:

I know my man, that's why am here to counter their lies and enlighten others about their propaganda. Alaba, Ladipo are small investments, money they pay there, is to maintain the market and keep the market and areas sanitized, Lagos state government tolerate them there out of love and pity. Most igbos do importation, one man business, this only benefits their pockets, this does not create jobs or have good multiplier effects like manufacturing, extractive, mining, processing industries etc.

Thanks for doing your part. I appreciate it. Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Operators Protest Monthly Payment Of N15,000 Tax By Anambra Government by Patriotsleague: 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2022
chriss100:

Thanks for doing your part. I appreciate it. Stay blessed.
Same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shell, Others Responsible For Oil Theft - Nigerian Navy / Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.