Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (49232 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Very cool
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Mccullum: 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Labouring in vain. grin

Zombiediots of Obituarists

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Benblaq(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
The "Baba wey no well" song is not really necessary. Let's leave the old to fight for nothing.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
The election is between PDP Atiku and Obi of LP.

If u think money will change this election,then think twice.

Baba wey no well is going no where.

He will waste money but he is going no where.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by abbey621(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Una don come again....Using software to analyze the video, the total people there no reach 200k....Make una take am easy o, inflating numbers as candidate, wonder what will happen if he gets to be president.......#Audiostats

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Impressive!
Urchins General don finally confess grin
This one choke am

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Mrbenny001: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
I see Reno mokri in front of his laptop... thinking of what nonsense to write

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by sulaimania2003(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
One million match indeed .!!!
Wait till two weeks time when the real million match will start for the two main contestant.
Even their haters will say "This is indeed 2Million match .
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ibechris(m): 3:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Maobichek:

This is massive, i must say but let this be known not just in the cities alone but more especially in the rural areas; that's where who becomes the president will be determined, thank you.

Abuja rural has been hit by APC...they are also shouting to be Obidient.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state
But non of the contestant did anything to change the lots of their people. The number of corporate beggars in Lagos is two times the number of Almajiris. It is that serious
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Monimaker22: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state

Please I can donate you TFare to go and verify, DM me. Noisemaker, his emergence will be your serious nightmare, aturu.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by nduchucks: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
When this kind of a turn out occurs in a major city in the NE or NW, then we can conclude that this is a true revolutionary wave.

Until then, the 2023 Presidential election will be rigged as usual. Sadly, the electorate is yet to determine the outcome of a single Presidential election in Nigeria.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
op u didnt count the numbers correctly
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by LivingTribunal: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mccullum:
Labouring in vain. grin

Zombiediots of Obituarists
E choke wella.. Take it easy make u no succumb to heart failure before election

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Jonifi(m): 3:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
All I want is a better Nigeria
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by edungene7: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
yr tears is very sweet man keep them rolling
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Jonifi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
All I want is a better Nigeria .
Vote wisely
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by edungene7: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
even buhari no ginger reach this one in 2015 Itz game over I can bet anybody reno the useless he goat over to you for yr nonsensical and idotical reactions please obedients kindly check on yr Agbado neighbors some might be contemplating suicide please we need their tears come February 2023 I enjoy drinking it

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
The love is contagious
The love is massive
The love is from the heart
No pretenders
No Asslickers

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by holluwizzy: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Hope u all have voters card... Coz that's the most important part not just marching
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Mckandre(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
crackhouse:
I no remember again say na today be the rally. I miss oo
make sure u no miss election date. Odikwampka brother
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by GeneralOjukwu: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:

Urchins General don finally confess grin
This one choke am

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Karemarealty288(m): 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2022
Qtrpst4:
To the plessing of neck there shall be no end

Neck pressing gang.....

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by MeineMutter: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Politics24:
The one million march for Peter Obi in Abuja is something else. Over one million supporters gathered at the federal capital territory to show their support for the Labour Party presidential candidate. Many youths were seen carrying placards with different inscriptions vowing to vote Peter Obi who some political elites say doesn't have structure.

Watch this video to see how Peter Obi supporters shutdown Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTd5M58dIaw

I don't think you know what is called a million. You need 100,000 people in 10 places before a million can be completed. Simple arithmetic, you nor know.

The people I saw in that video were not up to 5,000. It is through they shutdown Abuja. No wonder we no see road enter our bathrooms and kitchens. Efulefu.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by bikefab(m): 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Reno Omokri will soon come and say lots of trash....
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Period007(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=116973011][/quote]

Sorry ooo
Saturdays are for neck pressing
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by eldoradoxx: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obidients have been holding rallies ahead of the commencement of next year's presidential election and all they get from Atiku and Tinubu supporters is insults and denials . But organising rallies is totally free, just organise one for your candidate. Obidients have shown that they are a force to be reconked with, and the fact that it is organic and was no sponsored by any political hawk shows Obi is the masses choice for next election.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by zcee: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fall inside well pained bigot..

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
snowball11:

Of course, your hope is on a man that is regarded as the greatest milkose the world have seen! grin

Milking Lagos and its citenzenry with reckless abundance! grin

Father Milkose! cheesy

What is this ? You be kolo ooh, you wan make the guy go think him life and destiny lol, them too shameless.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by aluyapreston: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:

Your ethnic party plan is what is actually fruitless. Peter Obi will win
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Juanmike(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
One of these days I will bleep you through the nose until you pass out.

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos