Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (49234 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by NwaliE01: 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state

Who deceived you like this?

Have you being to Anambra state before?

Please verify your claims before coming here to spew lies.

For your information, I am from Nnewi, Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by usmanbaba(m): 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where is the crowd, I thought they said two million walk? ....This people forget say na presidential election not senatorial election cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2022
Feb, 2023 is here. Let's wait and see.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Streetpriest1: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Lagos is next. City Boy go wail
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 24, 2022
Very amezing to you Obi
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by diggindeep: 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2022
I believe in a new Nigeria.

I believe in OBIDATTI.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Jemex003: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
Politics24:
The one million march for Peter Obi in Abuja is something else. Over one million supporters gathered at the federal capital territory to show their support for the Labour Party presidential candidate. Many youths were seen carrying placards with different inscriptions vowing to vote Peter Obi who some political elites say doesn't have structure.

Watch this video to see how Peter Obi supporters shutdown Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTd5M58dIaw

I can see that Igbo's are still lacking a lot. You're in north then Igbo's leading rally, they're in west Igbo's leading rally. Let's northern leads your rally in northern land, let Western lead your rally in Western land. You people still have a lot to learn so wake up from your dream. Your one million march rally will be depart to different state during elections hmm be wise not everyone in your rally will eventually vote for the person you're rally for. OK oooo let's keep watching then
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by John4B: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2022
BeautifulMind2:

Abuja rally

Wetin be this! I pray tinubu doesn't see this, he might delete b4 the election oh.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by CheapHomes1: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2022
Politics24:
Over one million supporters gathered at the federal capital territory to show their support for the Labour Party presidential candidate.

Who counted the "one million supporters"?
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Mcmichaelin1: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Neck pressing again for Agbado dweebs grin
We shall see on the day of election
I’m Batified
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Maobichek: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
ibechris:

Abuja rural has been hit by APC...they are also shouting to be Obidient.

I'm not taking about Abj, i was in the North East during 2011/2015 elections. If you have been to the interior parts of the North during elections, i will understand better, thank you.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by uwuana: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2022
YourMrBoo:
Lol!!! it's the emilokan mocking song for me cheesy

I just dey get joy since I ear d song grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
Wetin dey sup here shey campaign don start ni.
Egun to ko ko Jo,last last na look him go look.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by uwuana: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:

I’m Batified
Bat no dey see for day time,na midnight you want go cast your own vote after dem don announced results?
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Maobichek: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2022
nduchucks:
When this kind of a turn out occurs in a major city in the NE or NW, then we can conclude that this is a true revolutionary wave.

Until then, the 2023 Presidential election will be rigged as usual. Sadly, the electorate is yet to determine the outcome of a single Presidential election in Nigeria.

This is the same thing I'm talking about, presidential election has never been won in the cities, rural areas is where the bulk votes comes from.

1 Like

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by 4teenblaq: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by IbileIfe: 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2022
ursullalinda:
This one choke!.....We keep pushing till we win the race......they think we are here to play
How many of them have PVCs?
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nightwolf1: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mcmichaelin1:

I’m Batified

1 Like

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Mantee(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Landowner101:
You can't deceive the people all the time, 2023 election will be an election between the People vs bad Government. You guessed right, the People always win.

PLEASE REASON WELL.
They say we should go and verify, this is the result of the verification:

1. I went to Peter Obi's house and I found not less than 10 bullet proof cars, all Government owned cars. I thought he said, he has not received even a Kobo from Government ?

2. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

3. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

4. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

5. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

6. Obi used his Government position to promote his private business interest. He invested Government money into a business in which his family had interest. As former chairman of Fidelity, he made sure every contractor opened a bank account in Fidelity bank, all civil servants were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank, all secondary schools were forced to open an account in Fidelity bank. Obi was using his position as governor to market and grow his Fidelity bank to the detriment of other Banks. That is criminal.

7. There is no pipe borne water in Obi's village. I went there two days ago to verify.

8. Poverty did not reduce when Obi was governor. All the lies Obi is claiming, there is no HDI record to support it.

9. Obi did not build not even one school or hospital in 8 years. Not one. The ones he claimed to have donated to were all owned by the church.

10. For 8 years, Obi did not conduct local government Elections. He ruled Anambra without local government chairmen. Remember, the federal government gives monthly allocation to local government. There are 21 local government in Anambra. By not conducting local government Elections, Obi pocketed all the allocations that the federal government gave to local government for 8 good years. Haba ! Perhaps, the so called money Obi claims to have saved is the balance of the local government money that he has been chopping for 8 years. He needs to account for that.

11. By the way, who in his right senses save money when hunger and poverty is dealing with his people ?

12. Obi did not build infrastructure. The standard of infrastructure in the South East is former governor Sullivan of Enugu state and Governor Umahi of Ebonyi. These are the best two governors in the South East in terms of Infrastructure.

13. All the good roads that Obi is claiming to have built, was built by his predecessor, Chris Ngige. Till today, Anambra people still talk about "Ngige Roads". As for Obi, the ones he built, water dun carry am go where we no know.

14. Obi destroyed the market for northerners living in Anambra and repeatedly he has been caught on camera telling Northerners that they are second class citizens and should go back to Kano.

15. They say he will move us from consumption to Production but Obi is one of the people who got us into this consumption problem. He is an importer of goods whose substitutes are produced in Nigeria. As a serial importer, who produces nothing. He is part of those who have killed the Nigerian economy.

16. Obi was mentioned in the Pandora Papers. This is an international criminal list. He is yet to clear his name.

17. Since the problem of unknown gunmen started in the South East, Obi has not done anything in his personal capacity to promote peace in his own hometown. You don't have to be in power before you can help solve a problem. This shows you that Obi doesn't really care about people. He just wants power. In fact, Obi is sympathetic to IPOB terrorists and has never condemned their terrorist activities for one day.

18. Obi claims to have taken Anambra state to first in WAEC from a very bad position.

Well, I went to verify and discovered that it was under Ngige, the governor before Obi that Anambra made first in WAEC the first time. It was after Ngige left that the state fell drastically under Obi and were only able to pick up during his last years in office.

19. Recently, Obi was asked what does he know about climate change and the olodo did not know what a secondary school student knows. In an era when climate change is the one of the most talked about issues in the world, a presidential candidate of the biggest black nation said he doesn't know about climate change ? Tueeeeeeeeeh !

20. During his right year tenure. Obi did not increase the salaries of Government workers in the state not even once. It was Obiano who increased salary by 15% when he took over.

21. Obi did not improve the IGR of Anambra state better than Ngige before him and Obiano after him. He claims to be a creator of wealth, how comes he could not perform better in terms of increase in IGR than his predecessor and successor even when he was governor during the period of economic boom ? Under Obi, Anambra did not make more than 400 million monthly. When Obiano came, in a short period, he increased it to 1.4 billion. That's over 300 percent. Google is your friend. Verify.

22. One of the reasons why Obiano had problems with Obi was that when Obiano became Governor, he discovered that Obi accumulated a mysterious 7 billion naira expenses on the head of the Anambra state government. When he challenged Obi to account for that expenses, guy man started a fight. Use Google to verify.

When I look at all these things, I just shake my head in disappointment. I even use to rate Obi small but now, my opinion have changed. I have gone to verify and my conclusions is that Obi is scam.

1 Like

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by AntiTerrorist: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nchenches: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Seefinish:
Obi is the man for the job. No doubt, no controversy
Obi all the way

Tinubu or Atiku can win
Obi/Datti only in a country of blind people.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by oneclickng: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Agbado speaking through you
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by uwuana: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2022
IbileIfe:

How many of them have PVCs?
before he no get structure, now how many of them have PVCs, next?
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by ShaqFu: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Another crowd of noise makers. I'd have expected them to come to that rally armed with their PVC, but did they, nope. All they did was assemble a crowd without political value.

I'm not surprise anyway. grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by uwuana: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
ShaqFu:
Another crowd of noise makers. I'd have expected them to come to that rally armed with their PVC, but did they, nope. All they did was assemble a crowd without political value.

I'm not surprise anyway. grin
what is the PVCs needed for? Is it election day? Those that did rally for Tinubu in Ibadan did they carry PVCs? I guess all Tinubu supporters and all the Yorubas are noise makers
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Seefinish:
Obi is the man for the job. No doubt, no controversy
Obi all the way
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Chekwume16(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
The strangest part of it is thT they all doing it at their own cost. This has never happened before in this country
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Neck pressing again for Agbado dweebs grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Period007:
ALERT!!!!!!!!
Any Tinubu urchins with High blood pressure should not watch that Abuja rally video ooo
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by drlateef: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Politics24:
The one million march for Peter Obi in Abuja is something else. Over one million supporters gathered at the federal capital territory to show their support for the Labour Party presidential candidate. Many youths were seen carrying placards with different inscriptions vowing to vote Peter Obi who some political elites say doesn't have structure.

Watch this video to see how Peter Obi supporters shutdown Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTd5M58dIaw

Is this all the igbos in Abuja! Not up to 5000. Mtcheww!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Osinbajo Cuts His 60th Birthday Cake, Dances With His Wife (Pics) / Images Of The Rescue Team Of Atiku In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.