Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (49230 Views)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March / One United Africa 1000 Man March: Jonathan, Anyaoku, Ooni Of Ife, Soyinka Join (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Neitan(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by shegz24(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
It will be so hilarious if Obi no come get reach 1million votes in the whole country come 2023.

Then we start to ask where all the 1million marchers go grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Dragonsword: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state
God cannot do for you what he has given you ability to do for yourself.....

Obi is coming...... 4 a rescue mission, put away your tribal sentiment and embrace him ...

We cannot afford to hand over a sick country like Nigeria to sick man on diapers simply because he's your tribes man

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
APC urchins are hiding

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by noyd911(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Obi is not just a movement but a religion!! God bless our incoming president!!

We design and develop kitchen!! We're the best and I like to think that we are because our 3D rendering is the best you can ever imagine.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by biafranrealson: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
These are genuine Nigerians from their heart , they are here and joined the rally , no inducement, infact na dem pay , just like the upcoming Aba own , na we dey do our t shirts and caps plus banners

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by harmony75: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Where's Nasir el-Rufia that said OBIdient rally in Abuja will not be a success.. More than 1million Nigerians for #ObiDatti Nigerians are taking back Nigeria from wicked politicians. God no go shame us �����
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by mecussey(m): 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
masui:

This one choke oooo.

Neck pressing for agbadorians back to back.

Join the movement. This is the moment same Nigerians have been waiting for.

Campaign never even start oo... Agbado people will make rope scarce when campaign start fully.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by saintobing: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
Nigerians are tired of PDP and APC government. They want a new leader to change the country for better
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Everlastingson: 7:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Why is no one genuinely supporting Tinubu?

Coz they will look stupid doing so.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
Everlastingson:

Coz they will look stupid doing so.
Oh I See

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 7:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
snowball11:

Of course, your hope is on a man that is regarded as the greatest milkose the world have seen! grin

Milking Lagos and its citenzenry with reckless abundance! grin

Father Milkose! cheesy

Dont mind the idiot.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by youngpresidooo: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Fruitless journey. God knows best for Nigeria but I refused to be deceived by lies and fake promises of a man who did nothing when he was opportune to be governor of a state
but choose to follow a drug lord and known thisf
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Agapegodstime: 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2022
When is the lagos match ?

Baba Tinubu is a good man but he should go and rest
He is old and have enough

Let us support obi and forget personal gain

He is the right man for the job
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Rozross:
Keep crying please cheesy grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
shegz24:
It will be so hilarious if Obi no come get reach 1million votes in the whole country come 2023.

One thing I know that is certain is Obi will have more than a million votes so no try put money on that.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by kkonyeji(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
ursullalinda:

They will soon come for you, correct yourself

Hence he's OBIdient, assurance cover am.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by LucemFerre: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
DaveDGreat:
Neck pressing season Episode 11.

E choke, choken't it? grin

Obi Dattis good for Presidency 2023.

Lmao cheesy Naija una dey craze I swear lol

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by LucemFerre: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2022
Salvador1:
Make Tinubu urchins try this na thunder go strike am
Lmao
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by bennyflipy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2022
All I see are fun seekers having a carnival.

February 2023 will shock plenty people.
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
snowball11:

Of course, your hope is on a man that is regarded as the greatest milkose the world have seen! grin

Milking Lagos and its citenzenry with reckless abundance! grin

Father Milkose! cheesy

He did not do anything as Governor? Said by you right?

Are you don't tired of deceiving yourself? Continue!
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by bennyflipy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2022
shegz24:

Lolz, when I hear one million march na laugh I dey first do.

Gather people Wei no reach 50k come dey tag am 1 million.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by KullestKid101(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
I am happy that m yt people are happy. grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Abelino(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2022
You are not God but a mare mortality with a bitter soul , so there fore your opinion and wishes doesn't matter. E Pain you
Rozross:
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Darkjudge24: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sometimes i wonder if some of u guys really believe Obi is going to win because of rally u see on social gathering, it takes a lot to win, if na lie ask Deltans how e be for chief Great Ogboru
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Shikini: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
Great
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by sulaimania2003(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
u mean 2million almajiriz? Guy get sense na

These are educated people who know the best for the country

Lol,Almajiriz wey get PVC .You too borrow sense if the one you have is not working .
Sorry,educated person .just wait for campaign to start fully and you will know what I'm talking about .
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Sucre6:
We are obidient √
We press agbadorians neck every weekend √
We all got our pvc √
We pay back vawulence with bigger vawulence √

We are educated and ain't touts √
We are sensible to know a man with clean record and that can deliver obidatti √
We ain't ass kissers √
We are not hungry so u can't bribe us √
We press neck and shock hatas at will √

#ObiDatti-Is-Coming cool

May God bless u, the OBIdient family & all lovers of a prosperous Nigeria.

Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
walefresh3:

Nyamiris plenty for Abuja oooo... Weytin dey pursue them for their that dungeon state ?...

I am very sure say Lagos own go plenty pass dis Abuja own...but it can never be mentamophose into winning election....

Why won't u give it up for the OBIdient movement. Person wey pass u pass u
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by snowball11(m): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2022
Gorgeous4lyf:

He did not do anything as Governor? Said by you right?

Are you don't tired of deceiving yourself? Continue!

This your write-up get k-leg! undecided

Are you reporting from one of the motor parks in Lagos, Mushin to be precise! grin
Re: Video From Abuja One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2022
It is one thing to march and make noise and it is another to go out and vote . . . . If all these people can vote and make it a duty to drive one or more people to go alone to vote, Nigeria might be closer to change that is truly needed

Buhari, Osinbajo, Fashola And Adeboye At A Church Service (Throwback Photos) / Murray-bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k Each Upon Passing Out / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos