Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake (13184 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

DEATH

I'll try to keep touching lives

Our women need SHAPE CHECK

I can bet a score of 0 for all these extra belle, nyash and boobiie they carry about and they think its H[i]o[/i]t grin grin

@ 190 my bros. it is not called extra belle it is called 'SPARE TYRES'(Most have 2, some have more than 2)
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2011
I taya when i see DYT and Annawhite belle i almost FAINT grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

I taya when i see DYT and Annawhite belle i almost FAINT grin grin

Bros dyt own na due to her activities. GET IT CLEAR ,SHE BE LEZZZ ,So imaging when the wrong things dey go the wrong place,bla bla bla.

annawhite? make i leave her fro now but she look like rabbit sha as at the last time when i see her pix. cheesy cheesy

Abeg Abeg!!! Dyt issue na wire!!!!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
grin grin Iyatrustee and BABE nko?

they too look like amoeba grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2011
even Ogugua sef is jOINTly disorganized

nyash go one side, booobiie east

belle west - whats wrong with our nigerian sisters ooohh cry cry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
190,iya na model oh,no talk rubbish here,she's about 6 feet.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2011
Iya model for what

DUDU OSUN SOAP ADVERT OR WHAT  shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

190,iya na model oh,no talk rubbish here,she's about 6 feet.

which one DYT and BABE come dey model for

ALOMO BITTERS OR YOYO BITTERS

una shape is beyond me undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
iya trustee? i made a promise to her. make i allow her be cos i alove her still cool

ogugua? mtshewwwwwwwww she no follo sef

BABE!? Dat naMY LOVE OH! She try small na. She no scatter oh. abi make i forward her recent pix? her age even helps.

goldie? she na my love, she dey hear my advise, she try too

@190 aside these above? KAIIIIII! U NEED SEE THAT CALABAR GAL WEY I YAP THAT DAY FOR UNDUE EXPOSURE OF HER LAPS. Her lapsss tick like canda. maybe na aboniki balm she dey rub.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doc,you haven't even seen my pics yet. so why you dey testify for me?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

iya trustee? i made a promise to her. make i allow her be cos i alove her still cool

ogugua? mtshewwwwwwwww she no follo sef

BABE!? Dat naMY LOVE OH! She try small na. She no scatter oh. abi make i forward her recent pix? her age even helps.

goldie? she na my love, she dey hear my advise, she try too

@190 aside these above? KAIIIIII! U NEED SEE THAT CALABAR GAL WEY I YAP THAT DAY FOR UNDUE EXPOSURE OF HER LAPS. Her lapsss tick like canda. maybe na aboniki balm she dey rub.

Rotflmfaooo

Just some days ago

I was asking a nairalander (names withheld)

why are you this black and why are your eyes yellow

You nor dey RUB CREAM

90% of the girls post here are - I am a model, i model for TINAPA etc

I nearly FAINT  angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

So u think?
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

ermm Goldielucks them talk say your sisters has the best shapes in the world

and at birth they are usually panel beated to the best shape out there

how come we get these extra FATs and muscles around these curves when they hit 18 till 28

kindly explain  cheesy  cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

Rotflmfaooo

Just some days ago

I was asking a nairalander (names withheld)

why are you this black and why are your eyes yellow

You nor dey RUB CREAM

90% of the girls post here are - I am a model, i model for TINAPA etc

I nearly FAINT angry angry

Bros me dey go with my shield cos some shapes are shapeless. cool cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

ermm Goldielucks them talk say your sisters has the best shapes in the world

and at birth they are usually panel beated to the best shape out there

how come we get these extra FATs and muscles around these curves when they hit 18 till 28

kindly explain  cheesy  cheesy

which sisters are shapeless,you dey see well so??
go to ''orobo vs illepa'' thread,
those are the Nigerian girl shapes. go look!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:51pm On Aug 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

which sisters are shapeless,you dey see well so??
go to ''orobo vs illepa''
those are the Nigerian girl shapes. go look!

NOT ONE NIGERIAN IS THERE grin grin

Da Doctor:

Bros me dey go with my shield cos some shapes are shapeless. cool cool

I bet we men are usually to even blame bro

you hear us saying we need thickness

i cant have a girl that looks 6months pregnant each time she has a meal angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by starrz(f): 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ poster

Immature
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
^at starrzz

outmature undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

NOT ONE NIGERIAN IS THERE grin grin

[b]I bet we men are usually to even blame bro[/b]you hear us saying we need thickness

i cant have a girl that looks 6months pregnant each time she has a meal angry angry

Not so bros. sosme men.

AS ME AND U DEY YAB THEM NOW. ALL OF THEM DON HIDE COS DEY ARE GUILTY OF THE CHARGES.

NA ONLY GOLDIE SUMMON SMALL COURAGE. But leave her. By the time some badt guys catch am come pump am well well from all angles, she go know wetin but her colleagues for same condition.

But make i no lie oh! I dey see some cutie for my class, the only thing be say i no dey deal my students, and i don old for that kind game cos my wife na machine cheesy cheesy But dem dey tempth me wella and i dey refuse gannnn.

Maybe i go do u referral , wetin u think? wink
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
^cool -

how we fit take arrange these babes

Im game - how and where we fit start grin grin
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
Doc thou shalt not look ohh.
your committing lookery.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2011
starrz:

@ poster

Immature

@190, U see our brosses? NA DIS KAIND PEOPLE DEY ENCOURAGE OUR LADIES TO BE 'ANYAMMA' Because this bros be like say im go like all this AMEBOID LADIES OH! cool cool

Olorun maje. If i must date a woman abeg abeg, na the finest oh, and 'shapiest',  i last dated an okay shaped lady back then in my year one only . after den? JOOOR OOOOOOOO cool cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:02pm On Aug 15, 2011
^I advised some of these shapless ones amongst our sisters

to start weigning those extra kilo's of FAT they have around their bodies

maybe it would sum up to 10.59 KG of extra flesh -

The Government really needs to do something about those extra flesh undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

^cool -

how we fit take arrange these babes

Im game - how and where we fit start grin grin

No worry! i don get ur link. coded!!!

Goldieluks:

Doc thou shalt not look ohh.
your committing lookery.

my love thank God say i marry before i enter full time class room oh! else? These ladies no dey gree hear say u don marry oh! But trust me na! If them pressure me too much i get my skills, i keep off, at least they are my students. Believe you me wetin eye dey see plenty oh! But His grace dey enof walahi.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2011
190_@:

^I advised some of these shapless ones amongst our sisters

to start weigning those extra kilo's of FAT they have around their bodies

maybe it would sum up to 10.59 KG of extra flesh -

The Government really needs to do something about those extra flesh undecided

TRUE TALK.

My statistics revaels that almost all of them ARE GUILTY OF KEEPING 'SPARE TYRED TUMMY'

Woman go set finish but when u looku see

SPARE-TYRES

XTIAN MOTHER HAND

BIGGGG IKEBE WEY NO DEY GEOLOGICALLY ALIGNED WITH THE PARENT/COUNTRY ROCK

@190 NA WA OOOOOOOO
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

TRUE TALK.

My statistics revaels that almost all of them ARE GUILTY OF KEEPING 'SPARE TYRED TUMMY'

Woman go set finish but when u looku see

SPARE-TYRES

XTIAN MOTHER HAND

BIGGGG IKEBE WEY NO DEY GEOLOGICALLY ALIGNED WITH THE PARENT/COUNTRY ROCK

@190 NA WA OOOOOOOO

[size=28pt]DEATH!![/size]

[size=28pt]You mean OUR NIGERIAN WOMEN THEIR NYASH ARE NOT GEOGRAPHICALLY REFERENCED TO THE OUTLOOK  shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by starrz(f): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Da Doctor:

@190, U see our brosses? NA DIS KAIND PEOPLE DEY ENCOURAGE OUR LADIES TO BE 'ANYAMMA' Because this bros be like say im go like all this AMEBOID LADIES OH! cool cool

Olorun maje. If i must date a woman abeg abeg, na the finest oh, and 'shapiest',  i last dated an okay shaped lady back then in my year one only . after den? JOOOR OOOOOOOO cool cool

Am a female actually, and u need some sense of maturity to be able to understand that everyone is not the same  and u shouldnt make ccmparisons rather advice them on how to loose weight if u don't like  (190 take note) , aswell as tthere are some fat naija girls there are also attractive ones same goes for white women they have fat ones too
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
starrz:

Am a female actually, and u need some sense of maturity to be able to understand that everyone is not the same  and u shouldnt make ccmparisons rather advice them on how to loose weight if u don't like  (190 take note) , aswell as tthere are some fat naija girls there are also attractive ones same goes for white women they have fat ones too

story there are no slim ladies in NIGERIA

they are all FAT like GULDER BOTTLE undecided

they drink Gulder too when their foreign counter parts drink VK and WKD undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2011
starrz:

Am a female actually, and u need some sense of maturity to be able to understand that everyone is not the same and u shouldnt make ccmparisons rather advice them on how to loose weight if u don't like (190 take note) , aswell as tthere are some fat naija girls there are also attractive ones same goes for white women they have fat ones too

lady? better!
post ur real pix and receive ur verdict from our panel of jusdges headed by JUSTICE 190.
Waiting
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by starrz(f): 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
@190 and Da Doctor

Small boys
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
starrz:

@190 and Da Doctor

Small boys

@starzz!!! 'SPARE-TYRE-TUMMIED' Big woman, with beds not aligning but with wrong dipping and stikes. cheesy cheesy

@190 pls pass ur verdict
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Mallow: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Not all Nigerian girls has pot bellies,some are good looking with nice shapes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.