Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake (13186 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

^thats what happens when ABACHA STEALS THE WHOLE MONEY FROM NIGERIA

Go and take pics behind your SS.2 CLASS NEXT TIME

OLD GOAT  angry angry

YOU BETTER GO THANK ALL YOUR UNCLES AND AUNTS FOR CONTRIBUTING FOR YOUR FEES AND TICKET MONEY TO THE UK!!! DONT WORRY, WHEN YOU ARE THRU, I'LL HAVE A JOB FOR YOU! SCALLYWAG!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

No need advicing the Chamelon infected skinned dude
I have always known him 2 be a First grade foooL

he thinks he knows all shiiit all, know me away from here and u'll be baffled if its same people on here
unlike he who takes this NL shiiit seriously, hes just one of thoselazy muck chucking Arrow knacker!
a tottering clap ridden BME, a first grade unmuzzled Fluid swallowing knobnozzle!
a slutty dragon sculpting precipitate burper, a deviant womanliness mouthed wanksplash!
a rejected disease ridden poo break! someone who's unrelenting mongolian arse bandit!

I pity him  undecided

GOOD! YOUR ENGLISH IS IMPROVING! THATS SOME GOOD NEWS! MORE PLEASE! . . . . PITY YOURSELF & GET A LIFE! I HAVE A PRODUCTIVE ONE ALREADY!. . . . FISH BRAIN!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2011
smh! ignorance is indeed bliss

go sleep my brother- good nite cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

smh! ignorance is indeed bliss

go sleep my brother- good nite  cheesy

Good Nyte WILLIE! BE A GOOOOOD BOY! cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:25am On Aug 16, 2011
we live 2 fight another day bruv

kant believe ure goin 2 bed without no pun tonight

whereas i can beckon on one and it wud be @ my door in 10

gudnite angry angry
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2011
Ok. . Seun and mukina. . Take this piece of sh1t to the back-bottom page. .
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

we live 2 fight another day bruv

kant believe ure goin 2 bed without no pun tonight

whereas i can beckon on one and it wud be @ my door in 10

gudnite  angry angry

NAH! I'LL PASS! UNLIKE YOU, I HAVE AIDS TO WORRY ABOUT! ENJOY! cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 1:34am On Aug 16, 2011
ONLY IN NIGERIA DO GIRLS OPEN BOTTLES WITH THEIR TEETH shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 16, 2011
Fool u just lied again. Spanish/Hispanic chicks, even some white chicks and Jamaicans does it. I feel like feeding you to my pittbull. You are lucky he don't he zombies. Where have u even been to make all thse lame generalizing shit
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 16, 2011
Fool u just lied again. Spanish/Hispanic chicks, even some white chicks and Jamaicans does it. I feel like feeding you to my pittbull. You are lucky he don't eat zombies. Where have u even been to make all thse lame generalizing poo
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Fool u just lied again. Spanish/Hispanic chicks, even some white chicks and Jamaicans does it. I feel like feeding you to my pittbull. You are lucky he don't eat zombies. Where have u even been to make all thse lame generalizing poo
Just common UK here! My BACKYARD and he's MAKING NOISE! SMH @ that DUDE!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 16, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^I am just asking, so you have been feignin all these while? You really have to tone down the way you take on pple, you are always fighting in every thread
HOW DID I MISS THIS?
Feigning? Did you say FEIGNING? DEFINE FEIGNING! I'm as real as anyone can GET! I'm NOBODY'S BOY! I REPORT TO NO ONE! What's HIGH About YOU anyway? undecided If YOU THINK I FIGHT ON EVERY THREAD, THAT'S BECAUSE I'm MAN ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO STINKING S[b]H[/b]IT LIKE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD! I know you were quietly enjoying the SHAMELESS BASHING and GENERALIZATION, and you SMELT i have come to SPOIL things, RIGHT? YES! RIGHT! You know what? YOU dont pay my INTERNET TIME, so you can as well GET OFF MY BACK!! NOW SCOOT! cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 2:35am On Aug 16, 2011
^E-diot go and sleep undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 16, 2011
to all Naija babes you are the best don't mind 190. Maybe his mum and sisters are shaped like ameoba and as such he thinks all Naija babes are like. Please you people should flaunt what ur mama has given u as for 190 he can continue loathing is family members for being shapeless.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 16, 2011
Amen
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2011
Cuddlemii:

I don't want to bash anyone but this post is extremely shallow. Ignorance is terrible. Some men would just sit down watching Dstv, see celebs on Entertainment channel and draw conclusions. 1. Do you know the obesity rate abroad. Even with all the resources they have in advanced countries they still have women who sit in trailers and get so large that they have to televise how they were brought out of the trailer or how a crib was cut off to get them out. The so called shapey whitey, why are they so needy for Naija men & not their race.

Nigerian women spend 60% of their time grooming themselves just to make naija men happy. Even with lack of electricity, the terrible scotching sun, limited & expensive gyms, Unhealthy food imported into Naija & Lack of extreme measures like surgery, botox, face lift etc, Women have to deal with bad economy, take care of their homes, cater to their bfs & hubbies. Even with all these, Naija women still keep it together and look good even after 8 kids. Naija women also have good skin for the rubbish weather we have abeg some people are like mammy water despite the mosquitoes & pollution. The ones that lost their shape are becoming wise & are getting there. I see a lot of women jogging on my way to work and back. I am impressed with their zeal to look good & healthy these days. I applaud them for their effort to good appearance. It would have been nicer not to generalize or just advise women generally to watch it.

2. I am also a sucker for fitness & healthy living but you pass your message sensibly & maturely. You are not talking to your maids or junior sisters. I just think men are exercising their power & authority. Naija society permitted it. 3. Naija men don't appreciate the gold they have.

Good treatise, but;

1. Actually, I would appreciate it if you can provide us with relevant stats which show the obesity rate abroad, and proves that foreign ladies are more obese than Nigerian ladies like you claim.

2. That's the whole point of this thread mate!

3. Gold? What gold?!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

1. Actually, I would appreciate it if you can [size=15pt]provide us with relevant stats[/size] which show the obesity rate abroad, and proves that foreign ladies are more obese than Nigerian ladies like you claim.

2. That's the whole point of this thread mate!

3. Gold? What gold?!

HELL NO! PAPY! She aint providing you SH[b]I[/b]T! The earlier you understand that, the BETTER! Did you not think you have been DEFEATED ALREADY, BY MAKING A STATEMENT WITH OUT THINKING? cheesy You need facts that "FORIEGN LADIES" are more obese than NIGERIAN LADIES. Foreign INCLUDES ALL NATIONS! So it will actually be NIGERIAN VS REST OF THE WORLD! But then, why waste our time this MORNING? undecided Pls USE GOOGLE! That's why it's there, and best of all,. . . . . . IT'S FREE undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^
Why should I use Google?! The onus rests on them that make an assertion to provide proof that the said assertion is true, I am NOT the one who insinuated that foreign ladies are more obese than Nigerian ladies, she did! So why should I be the one to provide facts that back up an onus I don't have?! It's simple common sense really, no need to have an intellect of a rocket scientist to figure this one out!
cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^ Then you are ALL ALONE ON THAT MATE! That'll be a USELESS FACT after the findings! wink
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^
Nah, this thread proves those facts will be forever useful mate, IF she is able to exhume it. I strongly doubt any stats exist which explicitly show that foreign ladies are more obese than Nigerian ladies; but let they who are brave enough to say something, be wise enough to back it the hell up!
cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by pendo89(f): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2011
claremont:

^^^^
Nah, this thread proves those facts will be forever useful mate, IF she is able to exhume it. I strongly doubt any stats exist which explicitly show that foreign ladies are more obese than Nigerian ladies; [size=20pt]but let they who are brave enough to say something, be wise enough to back it the hell up![/size]
cool
Then GO TELL the USELESS BOY that started this thread to EXHUME his recorded facts about NIGERIAN WOMEN being SHAPELESS LIKE AMOEBA! AMOEBA BRO! AMOEBA! And i dont mean all those RUBBISH, GROWN ASSED MEN were SPEWING on this thread! I mean HARD DOCUMENTED FACTS! Once you've gotten his PROVEN FACTS, then we can TANGO! wink
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by claremont(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2011
^^^^
No way mate, 190@ na my personal person grin grin. I am with him all the way on this one! cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Sike(m): 9:28am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

ONLY IN NIGERIA DO GIRLS OPEN BOTTLES WITH THEIR TEETH  shocked shocked
Dem don turn 2 Dagrin be dat o.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 9:42am On Aug 16, 2011
Sike:

Dem don turn 2 Dagrin be dat o.
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Then GO TELL the USELESS BOY that started this thread to EXHUME his recorded facts about NIGERIAN WOMEN being SHAPELESS LIKE AMOEBA! AMOEBA BRO! AMOEBA! And i dont mean all those RUBBISH, GROWN ASSED MEN were SPEWING on this thread! I mean HARD DOCUMENTED FACTS! Once you've gotten his PROVEN FACTS, then we can TANGO! wink

It is your life and the life of your generation that are useless

Old He-Goat - Blasted fowl - kip wastin your life away behind that primary school class room

rocking RED Tie and Coat

anuofia undecided
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Princek12(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2011
sexkillz:

obesity rate my a55. even if Nigerian girls are skinny, they are still shapeless. being shapeless is independent of weight, for you can be skinny and still be shaped like an amoeba.

go to, for example, parties where you have African American girls, Brazilian girls, Liberian, South African girls, Senegal girls, etc, and compare the girls you see at those parties to girls you see at Nigerian gatherings. You will understand what I am saying.

Nigerian girls here who are exposed even know themselves that the rate of shapelessness among Nigerian girls is abnormally  high, as majority of Nigerian girls have bodies that look straight like Number one okan, rather than a hour glass shape.

Go to clubs in Lagos, and a lot of girls from Benin Republic, many of whom are shaped like hour glasses, frequent Lagos clubs to come and find Nigerian guys because they have recognized that they get a lot of attention from Nigerian men. The Benin girls always say that they are successful with Nigerian men because the Nigerian women are no match for their hour glass shape.
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 9:59am On Aug 16, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 10:00am On Aug 16, 2011
190_@:

It is your life and the life of your generation that are useless

Old He-Goat - Blasted fowl - kip wastin your life away behind that primary school class room

rocking RED Tie and Coat

anuofia undecided

JUSTICE 190
Please ignore the guy. HE WANT TO BE SEEN AS 'WOMEN MESSIAH'

Even the ladies know that what you are passing as verdict is CORRECT! SO GO ON BRO!!!

Leave that guy o! na bad belle boy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by DaDoctor: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2011
Princek12:

obesity rate my a55. even if Nigerian girls are skinny, they are still shapeless. being shapeless is independent of weight, for you can be skinny and still be shaped like an amoeba.

go to, for example, parties where you have African American girls, Brazilian girls, Liberian, South African girls, Senegal girls, etc, and compare the girls you see at those parties to girls you see at Nigerian gatherings. You will understand what I am saying.

Nigerian girls here who are exposed even know themselves that the rate of shapelessness among Nigerian girls is abnormally high, as majority of Nigerian girls have bodies that look straight like Number one okan, rather than a hour glass shape.

Go to clubs in Lagos, and a lot of girls from Benin Republic, many of whom are shaped like hour glasses, frequent Lagos clubs to come and find Nigerian guys because they have recognized that they get a lot of attention from Nigerian men. The Benin girls always say that they are successful with Nigerian men because the Nigerian women are no match for their hour glass shape.

Pls free the guy, one these basis;

HE CLAIMS TO BE A VIRGIN YET FEIGNING TO BE ROMANTIC.
HE WANTS TO BE 'WOMEN MESSIAH' YET RIDICULING HIMSELF
HE HASS NO PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT 'GOOD SHAPE ' IS

FINALLY HE IS SUFFERING FROM 'CONGIVITIS' LOLLL cool cool
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by Goldieluks: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2011
Princek12:

Nigerian girls here who are exposed even know themselves that the rate of shapelessness among Nigerian girls is abnormally  high, as majority of Nigerian girls have bodies that look straight like Number one okan, rather than a hour glass shape.

Because the rate of poverty in their country is overwhelming.Those Niger girls are all prostitutes, who come to those Nigerian clubs to look for those empty headed Nigerian men.Besides,how dare they compare their dirty selves to Nigeria Girls. Niger girls cannot even afford water to drink,say less of water to wash their punny,stinky things.And you sit there bragging about their shapes,they are either straight from top to bottom,or rather shapeless.FACT!
Re: What Is The Problem With Nigerian Women For Heavens Sake by 195(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2011
Da Doctor:

JUSTICE 190
Please ignore the guy. HE WANT TO BE SEEN AS 'WOMEN MESSIAH'

Even the ladies know that what you are passing as verdict is CORRECT! SO GO ON BRO!!!

Leave that guy o! na bad belle boy cheesy cheesy

^I think so too

In this modern era, are people this stupid - i wish i could have a chance to punch him one on one

what kind of blasted E-diot is this, taking all BS personal, while im here laffin off at replies and hes spoiling the fun

It would get 2 a point, i'll ignore him and ask him 2 ignore me too totally else i'll make things difficult for him  undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Accidentally Touches/hits Your br..east / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.