Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

What's My Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's My Crime (476 Views)

Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / If Loving Another Woman's Husband Is A Crime, I Am A Criminal / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's My Crime by ayenale1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2022
There's this lady I chased for two years in my area but due to her stance that she's into a serious relationship I left her to be happy with her guy because I can't force her to love me then I moved on as usual...but surprisingly for I noticed her constant messages on WhatsApp, telegram, Facebook etc sometimes her good morning messages will woke me up, I was like what's happening...I called her to let us meet...we met and she confessed to me that the so called boyfriend disappointed her and that she was sorry and wanted to be serious with me now...I laughed and I said okay no problem...there months into the so-called relationship my sister don dey plan marriage...I told her to wait and let enjoy her for five years before planning anything or she should move out...Now she came back that she's pregnant...I took her to the laboratory outside the town and she's negatively pregnant...fear that gender

1 Like

Re: What's My Crime by Shalommy(f): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2022
Nonsense.. Rubbish.. Trash! Who is wastebin mod.? You're needed here. Asap. undecided
Re: What's My Crime by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
She wan tie you down with marriage after she don distribute her body to everi everi.
Shalommy's
Are you the one the op is referring to?

1 Like

Re: What's My Crime by IceDune: 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2022
So you've been knacking raw
Re: What's My Crime by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Nonsense.. Rubbish.. Trash! Who is wastebin mod.? You're needed here. Asap. undecided

Sorry oo. Are you the girl in the OP story? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's My Crime by advanceDNA: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
Women and marriage.....
She just wants to be married whether she loves or not..whether the guy loves her or not
Re: What's My Crime by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2022
ayenale1:
There's this lady I chased for two years in my area but due to her stance that she's into a serious relationship I left her to be happy with her guy because I can't force her to love me then I moved on as usual...but surprisingly for I noticed her constant messages on WhatsApp, telegram, Facebook etc sometimes her good morning messages will woke me up, I was like what's happening...I called her to let us meet...we met and she confessed to me that the so called boyfriend disappointed her and that she was sorry and wanted to be serious with me now...I laughed and I said okay no problem...there months into the so-called relationship my sister don dey plan marriage...I told her to wait and let enjoy her for five years before planning anything or she should move out...Now she came back that she's pregnant...I took her to the laboratory outside the town and she's negatively pregnant...fear that gender

This sounds like a lie. Maybe ur goal is to make front page this week..

(1) (Reply)

How Does Hell Fire Look Like / Women Naturaly Hate Themselves / Spiritual Meaning Of Dream About Mango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.