Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) (44789 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
KushLyon:

Feed yourself and family first before worrying about someone else
thats why you shouldn't die of hunger. Come boy
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by KushLyon(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
thats why you shouldn't die of hunger. Come boy
Lol, comedian
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Ashley86400: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?

Na people like you women dey poison las las, or set fire on you while you’re sleeping.
Instead make you run from a crazy girl, you dey make mouth.
A crazy woman is way more dangerous than a crazy man.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
you said a prayer and I prayed back. Abi you no want prayer ni?

Am against but you re in support so let all we believe on happen to us
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Francisanointed(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Lol, most Edo girls that are into daylight lesbianism... I don't know maybe it is due to the scarcity of guys or moral decadence, the moment you see two Edo girls holding hands just know that the friendship goes beyond what you are seeing..

Well, brother... I think you will have to carry your cross...
This is the dumbest comment I have ever read. It speaks volume of who you really are. Change your mindset. It is obvious your mindset is totally corrupted.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

Am against but you re in support so let all we believe on happen to us

Whatever. The prayer is yours.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by Biafraaa: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2022
Kollins11:
First of all, I don't do love and relationship so no vagina person will think she owns me. Truth is men that do love and relationship are foolish people, Typical & Chronic SIMPs. Just fvck her and move on to the next available kpekus.

Secondly, if you as a jobless liability nigerian girl try this shit with me. The way I go panel beat you eh! If you no develop internal and external bleeding call me bastard.

Infact, dem never born her papa & mama well make she try this rubbish with me. U wan make Ogun kee you?
Comrade Easy abeg.
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) by ITEHSUNDAY: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2022
The girl na girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See How This Lady I Travelled for dissappointed me / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) / Twitter User Gushes Over Her Uber Driver, Says She’s In Love And Wants To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.