Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. (5179 Views)

This Banny Don Hype My Preek / My Baby Have Big Preek Like Tubber Of Yam PHOTOS / If I Dey With Girl My Preek No Dey Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 6:15am On Sep 26, 2022
For over 5 months now I have noticed that when ever I get hard immediately I want to insert my gbola my heart will start beating like drum, my blood will be pumping very fast like someone that is having high blood pressure.

I have experienced this with 3 different girls cry although last year I was having high BP but since this year it has not gone higher than normal the few times that I checked it.

It has been difficult for me to have sex, the only way I was able to have good sex was if we are in the bathroom and I on the shower, once I'm under the water I won't experience that, I can Bleep for 50 minutes non stop. But once I come out in few minutes time my erection will disappear.

Please guys, who have experience this type of thing before. Please share your experience abd what you did.

I want to kill myself with agbo until I realized what was wrong with me. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by nokspos: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2022
its your brain, it has conditioned you to believe you can only get erection under water. stop having sex while bathing then with time it will adjust back

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by lifezone247(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2022
………I have experienced this with 3 different girls

Stay with one partner and thank me letter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Felimax(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2022
Abstain for some time. Give yourself time to heal.

Clove and ginger tea may go a long way helping you. Above all see your doctor ASAP.
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Franzinni: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2022
It's God that is punishing you for sexual immoralities... Unless you are married to all the women you are knacking.

Wetin be man of nor be him plick?

You are slowly entering MAN-O-PAUSE

5 Likes

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:
For over 5 months now I have noticed that when ever I get hard immediately I want to insert my gbola my heart will start beating like drum, my blood will be pumping very fast like someone that is having high blood pressure.

I have experienced this with 3 different girls cry although last year I was having high BP but since this year it has not gone higher than normal the few times that I checked it.

It has been difficult for me to have sex, the only way I was able to have good sex was if we are in the bathroom and I on the shower, once I'm under the water I won't experience that, I can Bleep for 50 minutes non stop. But once I come out in few minutes time my erection will disappear.

Please guys, who have experience this type of thing before. Please share your experience abd what you did.

Go to a sex therapist
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by robinso01(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2022
Keep your prick inside trouser for some months to recover.

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2022
If him no give u Full Current again, buy Stablizer use.

32 Likes

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Go to a sex therapist
I stay in Ikorodu, where can I see one
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
It's God that is punishing you for sexual immoralities... Unless you are married to all the women you are knacking.

Wetin be man of nor be him plick?

You are slowly entering MAN-O-PAUSE
Is it not God that created Dick
It's God that created Dick
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Franzinni: 8:09am On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Is it not God that created Dick
It's God that created Dick
and he created it with a user manual ... Your plick get manual on how to use it. If you use it anyhow you see anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:
I stay in Ikorodu, where can I see one
Go to Ijede. Ask of Angel Sultra. She is well known there.

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 8:37am On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Okay thanks
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

It's normal for your blood pressure and heart rate to rise during sexual intercourse 
If you feeling heat pressure...
Maybe you should install Air-condition in your room...

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Broveens42(m): 8:59am On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Your first paragraph sounds confusing... Are you suggesting you had weak erection or you were very hard enough to penetrate but only to experience weak erection few seconds later
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by HolyMan12: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Franzinni:
and he created it with a user manual ... Your plick get manual on how to use it. If you use it anyhow you see anyhow.

He should get a Siofra and JennyClay therapy.

But it will cost him money cool

2 Likes

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Illegal1(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2022
Ooh nairaland....sum kind topic person de read 4 dis forum go jst make u bust laff inside public....

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Illegal1(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:

i swear...

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by SaintBishop: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lmao

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by ASAPFERG1: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2022
SaintBishop:
Lmao
graysons afar grin
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2022
Sign of shameful death on top woman. Beware and cliff to ur wife only

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Ramon92: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2022
your problem don install update. You're now compatible with mammy water..

Ire o

4 Likes

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ramon92:
your problem don install update. You're now compatible with mammy water..

Ire o
I don't understand
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2022
HolyMan12:

He should get a Siofra and JennyClay therapy.

But it will cost him money cool
What's that
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by HolyMan12: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

What's that
Find two girls named Siofra and JennyClay on Nairaland to give him therapy cool

1 Like

Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's normal for your blood pressure and heart rate to rise during sexual intercourse 
Normal shocked

When ever I want to plug in the thing will fall, it can start for hours if girl no dey around. But once girl done come it will start misbehaving. I'm just tired.

It's either I'm having a mental problem or an unstable BP
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I don't on fan or air condition for over a year now.
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Finnbaloroficia: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2022
Broveens42:

Your first paragraph sounds confusing... Are you suggesting you had weak erection or you were very hard enough to penetrate but only to experience weak erection few seconds later
When ever I want to plug in the thing will fall, it can start for hours if girl no dey around. But once girl done come it will start misbehaving. I'm just tired.

Will you call it weak erection?
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
Finnbaloroficia:

Normal shocked

It's either I'm having a mental problem or an unstable BP
Do you masturbate??
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by Exxxgeee: 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Grgton:
Do you masturbate??
y is that a problem?
Re: My Preek No Dey Give Me Full Current Again. by TheFinesseKid: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Sweetplum:

Angel Sultra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Ladies Is Anything Wrong With Datin A Yahoo Boy... / Read Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies, 6 Will Shock You / What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.