Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo (20937 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Obamaofusa: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu's and Atiku's presidential ambition represents

T hieves
I njustice
N otorious gangs
U nfitness
B oko-Haram
U nderground looting

A gbada thieves
T errorism
I njustice
K leptomaniacs
U nder performance

Only an enemy of humanity will support such presidency

O...ORIGINAL BAD OMEN.....Anambrians
B...BAD ANTECEDENTS.
I...IRRELEVANT AND IGR GROWTH REBEL

Somebody that cannot grow the IGR of Anambra for 8 years.Na him go grow the Economy of Nigeria?
No be juju be dat?

Nobody wants a calamity.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Zico5(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

When they were fighting for the death of Abiola,u hailed them( don't know if u were born then) When they struggled to free Yoruba /Oduduwa republic freedom fighter. U hailed them too but now they speak the truth,they are irrelevant. Now I know why God created Hell fire. It's for people like u
You are deluded. You lack comprehension if u don't understand what I intend to say. You just open Ur mouth as if u don't have common sense at all
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by richie240: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunlayi:
This is the problem when as an elder you placed yourself above all your subject without consciousness of their views or feelings hereby allowing only your emotions to control you. This Baba Don missed road. Obi will be 2nd Runner up in the Sw come February.
Afenifere is now a joke.
Kindly tell me one other name apart from this man whenever u hear 'afenifere'.
None!

'Afenifere' don turn 'one man mopol'
cool
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nice one for Obi
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ostartruth: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
A clear speech from a father who speaks with wisdom and experience. Some will keep lauching at the Igbos thinking that they are playing smart politics. My dear, an injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by poseidon12: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Chief Ayo Adebanjo is my hero. A truly patriotic Nigerian. May God continue to bless you sir.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ostartruth: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
A clear speech from a father who speaks with wisdom and experience. Some will keep laughing at the Igbos thinking that they are playing smart politics. My dear, an injustice to one is an injustice to all.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Johel(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Achilles881: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Jcash90:
Story for the gods, who ask this one sha na him get him mouth.

PA adebanjo an elder to tinubu, was attacked by tinubu without a single modicum of respect real omoluabis are known for, yet as an elder and a stateman with dignity, he took his precious time to address the recalcitrant politician that lack respect, this shows that pa adebanjo is millions of miles ahead of tinubu as a man of integrity and an embodiment of true Yoruba culture.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ATLIEN2027: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
This Afenifebi old hag is only speaking for himself. He's a known confirmed loser and will lose again next year.
Irrelevant hungry old hag.
The fact is that this old hag cannot even win and election on his street. grin
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by seunjungle1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigeria suffering today which was caused by the error of injustice of 1967-1970 as you said was caused by your region and your clueless leader you called Azikwe.
Azikwe played a very cogent part in destroying Nigeria..he was fully used as a tool in the hand of northerners to destroy Nigeria diplomatically....the correction of the destructions Azikwe did was what Ojokwu wanted to control in a violence way forgetting that what you destroyed diplomatically can't be correct in a violence way.

Laggafin:
May the gods of our Land continue to bless your wisdom Sir and your direct descendants. The popular dictum of * who comes to Equity must come with clean hands* Nigeria is Suffering heavily today cause it hasn't truly corrected the injustice of 1967-- 1970. No sane human being will keep advocating that a major tripod stand amongst the 3 ,, be neglected in the power equation and still expect the house to keep standing Solidly. Never!!
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by okorogodwin4(m): 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Agbado urchins will hate dis Baba with passion
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Brendaniel: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
pls let’s bet?? 100kif obi wins!!!!!!!!!!!you will tell me where In the world ,someone jumps into a party Less than one year ,no governors,no senators ,no political heavyweights whatsoever and wins....pls let’s bet!!!!!!!!dont forget all this ur insults won’t make him president �

What we need is competence and not an old party member...
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Brendaniel: 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obamaofusa:

O...ORIGINAL BAD OMEN.....Anambrians
B...BAD ANTECEDENTS.
I...IRRELEVANT AND IGR GROWTH REBEL

Somebody that cannot grow the IGR of Anambra for 8 years.Na him go grow the Economy of Nigeria?
No be juju be dat?

Nobody wants a calamity.

Competence and integrity first...
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Farrakhann: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by TenQ: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by riyanxeally(f): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:

What we need is competence and not an old party member...
u no wan bet?old then obi is old too..and repackaged from pdp to lp..from atiku to diatti...what’s the difference?
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by GeneralPula: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
nihinlade:
This is why I love my tribe! We are Godly and fair! To those of you Igbos who thinks Yorubas are tribalistic, see what Afenifere is saying here!
Lol. You think Igbos doesn’t know yoruba are not tribalistic? Sure they do. But when it’s time to hate, they just have to say whatever they can..

You can see they’re all hailing him now. It’s cuz what he said is suiting their ego. Let him say something g else tomorrow that doesn’t suit their ego, they’ll lash him..

You not need to take em serious at all..
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Procarpenter: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
I’m a professional roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 100% warranty and I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Masterclass32: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
God bless Pa Adebanjo and Afenifere for standing for the truth and equity.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by PeterObi4LP: 8:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
He is an Ipob member. Agbadorians 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Indispensable85(m): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
What was the result of the last endorsement? Hahahahahahahaha.....these ones don't have any grassroots control of voters.

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by GeneralPula: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
u no wan bet?old then obi is old too..and repackaged from pdp to lp..from atiku to diatti...what’s the difference?
Leave them. They’re misguided being
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Brendaniel: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:

The difference is he has no pending case with any agency both local and international, it's not the same with Atiku and Tinubu...
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by riyanxeally(f): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:

The difference is he has no pending case with any agency both local and international, it's not the same with Atiku and Tinubu...
well February isn’t far
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by wilzindinero: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Baba may you live for long. True patroit will definitely back a competent aspirant who is capable of leading us out of this dungeon. Vote wisely my ppl & God will never allow our labour to be in vain
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Corporate2020: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:
May the gods of our Land continue to bless your wisdom Sir and your direct descendants. The popular dictum of * who comes to Equity must come with clean hands* Nigeria is Suffering heavily today cause it hasn't truly corrected the injustice of 1967-- 1970. No sane human being will keep advocating that a major tripod stand amongst the 3 ,, be neglected in the power equation and still expect the house to keep standing Solidly. Never!!

You started a senseless war in 1967, yet turn around to claim victims. After losing next year's election, if you start another senseless civil disobedience, we will make you cry victim again.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunjungle1:
Nigeria suffering today which was caused by the error of injustice of 1967-1970 as you said was caused by your region and your clueless leader you called Azikwe.
Azikwe played a very cogent part in destroying Nigeria..he was fully used as a tool in the hand of northerners to destroy Nigeria diplomatically....the correction of the destructions Azikwe did was what Ojokwu wanted to control in a violence way forgetting that what you destroyed diplomatically can't be correct in a violence way.

what is dis one saying exactly cuz i cant make out any meaning from the disjointed comments.. Nawa o.. Lol
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Brendaniel: 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2022
riyanxeally:
well February isn’t far

Yep, and for the 100k bet, to be sincere I not get 100k to bet as at now, but I believe Obi is going to win...
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by DeOTR: 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
boldtruthalways:

In 1999, it was left for SW. In 2007, it was left for the North, same with 2019. Get some sense.
First, tell your father to go get some senses. He apparently failed to raise you well.
Secondly, maybe you were too young to know that Ekwueme contested in the PDP primaries and lost to Obasanjo. Nobody left anything for anyone.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by riyanxeally(f): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
Brendaniel:

Yep, and for the 100k bet, to be sincere I not get 100k to bet as at now, but I believe Obi is going to win...
well I could bet he’s going nowhere..I just hope atiku wins and makes him finance minister or petroleum minister to show his spirit of sportsmanship...cus tinubu won’t ever work with obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Detains Generals And Recalls Others Over Missing Cash / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims / Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.