Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo (20932 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by MasterJayJay: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
ff
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Opinedecandid(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Let them support Obi, abi na negotiation Dem de find?
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Honestfrend: 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
Ochins just left.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Troublemaker111: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by JoeNL22(m): 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
happney65:

https://punchng.com/why-afenifere-wont-support-tinubu-atiku-adebanjo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2hQ11Bie9IImiH1KEag-h8vcMYeQSMw749xOWU5JYn9ovntWWdj5YSLSs#Echobox=1664204823
The mod who ban me because I said yoruba won't vote Tinubu......well done ooo!!....I won't be quite. I will continue to voice my stance. We the southwest youths and Christians will never vote a man who can't stand for 5 mins and who keeps shouting "Emilokan" over a resounding individual called peter obi.
Therefore, like former SGF said, "Our PVCS' will do the talking".
Remain OBIDIENT and Yus-ful.
Signed
IFEOLUWA OSHO
A concerned Nigerian youth and Christian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Urbanchampion: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Foolish talk
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ElSudani: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is lying to Afenifere. He promised them restructuring knowing he is not going to do anything about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Juanmike(m): 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zico5:
Are Afenifere reliable before. What's their significance in the scheme of politics. How many politicians have payed obeisance to them. Though we don't want Tinubu but these old people should go and sit down. Nigeria will decide the way to go.
But should they deviate from this statement, They would automatically be relevant right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by eziemich: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
Whether Obi wins or not, Sir for being this bold and decisive to say the obvious truth despite being a Yoruba man, God in heaven will bless you more and more with more health and years and all your generation to come shall be blessed. We the Nigerian youth will never forget you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by 0dav2(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
Oga ADE your wisdom no go die, if there has to be equity and fairness obi has to win.
But for once I thought if every one has to support obi he will mess up.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by zionstaar75: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2022
happney65:

https://punchng.com/why-afenifere-wont-support-tinubu-atiku-adebanjo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2hQ11Bie9IImiH1KEag-h8vcMYeQSMw749xOWU5JYn9ovntWWdj5YSLSs#Echobox=1664204823
if I'm Peter obi I will reject their support abeg,nobody they support since 2007 has won any election. Make dem carry their badluck from obi abeg

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by SUNNYCARE(m): 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zico5:
Are Afenifere reliable before. What's their significance in the scheme of politics. How many politicians have payed obeisance to them. Though we don't want Tinubu but these old people should go and sit down. Nigeria will decide the way to go.

Maikano boyys

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ElSudani: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
eziemich:
Whether Obi wins or not, Sir for being this bold and decisive to say the obvious truth despite being a Yoruba man, God in heaven will bless you more and more with more health and years and all your generation to come shall be blessed. We the Nigerian youth will never forget you.

Despite being a Yoruba man! You have to be a kid. Yorubas have always been bold and decisive about whatever they believe in. If they will vote for Obi they will vote for him, if they are not going to vote for Obi then forget it.
As for me personally Tinubu gets my vote, for very good reasons.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by thegunboyrich(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who cares! Everyone has got it's own allies.

Anyways, I build up financial Giant's. Do well to check my signature. You might be interested.
Thank me later...
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by milkySperm(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
Each time Pa Ayo Adebanjo speaks, he makes me emotional and teaches me what African and Omoluabi values should look like. Oh If only God can grant the prayer to have Adebanjo live with us till eternity, our joy will know no bound

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by BabaO2: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
The old man is bitter because Tinubu won APC candidacy against all his poor calculations and expectations to turn himself to thin god.
No one cares about a frustrated old man that cant even offer himself to be voted for only to be envious of the real omoluabis like most revered Uncle Bola ige, Asiwaju Tinubu ,,,,

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by jos1234: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Who afenifere support and the person emerge victorious, it's better don't support him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by haffaze777(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2022
Baba on the crack againgrin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by naikeboy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
May this man will live more than 150 years. Buhari's tyrannic government is more than disastrous indeed... I can't stop reading this abeg...

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Foreseer: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Domipraiz:
And sum idiotttt what this old man to lead them for another 8 yrs after Bubu.

Poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
2023: Tinubu deserves to be president – Afenifere leader

“Tinubu has all it takes to rule Nigeria. Considering his activities and track record, he deserves to be President, come 2023."

ByAgency Report April 7, 2021 Reading Time: 1 min read

The former leader of the socio-political group, Afenifere, Reuben Fasoranti, has expressed support for the presidential ambition of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu.

Mr Fasoranti stated this while receiving members of the South West Agenda for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SWAGA 23), who paid him a courtesy visit in his country home in Akure.

“Tinubu has all it takes to rule Nigeria. Considering his activities and track record, he deserves to be President, come 2023.

“May his prayers be answered. When he gets there, he will do all we want,” he said.

Mr Tinubu has not officially declared his intention to run for office, but according to the Afenifere leader, with the former Lagos governor as president, all the prayers of Afenifere for Nigeria will be answered, particularly on the issue of restructuring and federalism.

Earlier, Dayo Adeyeye the Chairman and Coordinator of SWAGA, said Yorubas must unite and speak with one voice, ahead of 2023 presidential race.

He urged the Yorubas not to divide its house ahead of the presidential election.

The former minister for works said that more than 50 traditional rulers across the six states of the South-West geopolitical zone had been visited for their royal blessings.

He added that presidency would be zoned to the South in 2023, which could be any zone, hence the need to quickly start the movement for Yoruba to unite.

“Tinubu has all it takes to rule the country, being a detribalised Nigerian who loves the masses and is blessed with enormous wisdom,” he said.

Mr Adeyeye, however, stated that the team was not sent by Mr Tinubu, but that it decided to take up the role, having found the former Lagos governor worthy because of his leadership quality.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by bhella10: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Where were the Ibos when Jagaban was making sacrifices and laying the groundwork for this moment? If the Ibos want presidency they should work for it. So far they've not done anything than to haul insults at the Yorubas. Now they want it on a platter. Awon werey. After Jagaban they can complete with the Hausas.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by milkySperm(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
ElSudani:

Despite being a Yoruba man! You have to be a kid. Yorubas have always been bold and decisive about whatever they believe in. If they will vote for Obi they will vote for him, if they are not going to vote for Obi then forget it.
As for me personally Tinubu gets my vote, for very good reasons.

Calling yourself a Yoruba where the like of Adebanjo is a Yoruba is the greatest self deception and delusion I have come across in many years. Crosscheck your origin man!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by TrackerXL: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
The same man that could win with Ebele n Atiku suport[quoteauthor=Laggafin post=117032159]May the gods of our Land continue to bless your wisdom Sir and your direct descendants. The popular dictum of * who comes to Equity must come with clean hands* Nigeria is Suffering heavily today cause it hasn't truly corrected the injustice of 1967-- 1970. No sane human being will keep advocating that a major tripod stand amongst the 3 ,, be neglected in the power equation and still expect the house to keep standing Solidly. Never!! [/quote]
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by tishbite42: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai

Which pipu Afenifere dey press their mumu button?

...but why are my people rallying round Obi and never said anything about Ifeanyi Okowa, despite him also being an Igbo?

So, "Nka bu nka anyi" no reach Delta Igbo?
Brotherly, if Okowa had Igbo interest at heart he would have supported Obi.
Worst scenario, he would have contested for the ticket himself. That would have even changed the dynamics.

But going behind the scenes to work for a Fulani because of VP slot is a no-no for me. Mind you, I'm from Asaba. His decision did not tell well of the Western Igbos and it even added fuel to the fire between the SE and SS Igbos.
If there was no Obi, of course, Okowa would get maximum support of the Igbos. He has never denied them and he handled IPOB as brothers.
On a very good day, Obi Presidency will benefit us more than Okowa V Presidency. It's just that one is not sure about Obi's chances.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by surgical: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
eziemich:
That is how majority of yoruba are,check the history, gani fawehinmi, yinka odumakin,falana, awojobi, aka bashorun,etc,it is Tinubu that is trying to polute some because of his greed,and unbridled ambition, the reason you see that 90% of his supporters are people without character

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by kizyalex10(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
happney65:

may you live so long sir,elders like you are not up to 5 in Nigeria.standing up for the truth,may God almighty bless you with good health and long life.may ur generation be blessed for standing up to the truth.may everything good never pass you by sir.amen

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by bhella10: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
eziemich:
Shior! Nigerian yoot kill you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by jaxxy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2022
Obi is the Unifier Nigeria needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's New Grammar: / Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.