Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo (20935 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by 43Ronin: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
BabaO2:
The old man is bitter because Tinubu won APC candidacy against all his poor calculations and expectations to turn himself to thin god.
No one cares about a frustrated old man that cant even offer himself to be voted for only to be envious of the real omoluabis like most revered Uncle Bola ige, Asiwaju Tinubu ,,,,

Where was your father when the likes of pa ayo, Awolowo & Co drafted the Littleton constitution of 1954? Calling pa ayo frustrated I thought yorubas are trained to respect their elders? So this is what tinubu is teaching you young yorubas No wonder thugs do well more than graduates in your region.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by FuckOsuPigs: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:
May the gods of our Land continue to bless your wisdom Sir and your direct descendants. The popular dictum of * who comes to Equity must come with clean hands* Nigeria is Suffering heavily today cause it hasn't truly corrected the injustice of 1967-- 1970. No sane human being will keep advocating that a major tripod stand amongst the 3 ,, be neglected in the power equation and still expect the house to keep standing Solidly. Never!!

What injustice of 1967-1970 are you referring to? Who started it? You can't stir the hornet's nest and at the same time complain of being stung.

That said, that equity demands that Igbo should be given a chance at presidency does not mean it would fall on ndigbo's laps. You have to work for it. If you really are desirous of leading this Zoo (as IPOB fondly calls Nigeria), you must build bridges. Nigeria's presidency won't come to you on a platter.

You must be sincere and be seen to be sincere about your desire.

Ndigbo should stop throwing tantrums like kids deprived of their favourite toys.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by ElSudani: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
milkySperm:

Calling yourself a Yoruba where the like of Adebanjo is a Yoruba is the greatest self deception and delusion I have come across in many years. Crosscheck your origin man!

Zombie we don't have a caste system in Yorubaland unlike your osu arse. We are all Freeborn in Yorubaland.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Bobloco: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:
May the gods of our Land continue to bless your wisdom Sir and your direct descendants. The popular dictum of * who comes to Equity must come with clean hands* Nigeria is Suffering heavily today cause it hasn't truly corrected the injustice of 1967-- 1970. No sane human being will keep advocating that a major tripod stand amongst the 3 ,, be neglected in the power equation and still expect the house to keep standing Solidly. Never!!

May you remain blessed

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Papacypaul(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2022
There is no basis for equity and justice as long as Fraudgeria is not restructured. The Parasitic Unitary structure powered by 1999 military decree is the height of injustice. There is no country on Earth with multi Ethnic nations practicing our type of government where there is no dominant Ethnic group that will Lord over the rest (a position the Hausa Fulani are trying to take in Fraudgeria anyway). In Fraudgeria there's no clear majority Ethnic group ,therefore ,we should practice a true federalized or confederalized structure with most power residing in the federating units , this way there won't be implosion every now and then and every one develop at their place.

Afenifebi if they truly stand for the Yorubas in this contraption should know this and their stance at all time should be demand for Restructuring or Balkanization of this fraudulent contraption. Not shouting equity and justice that doesn't suffice ab initio
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by BabaO2: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
43Ronin:

Where was your father when the likes of pa ayo, Awolowo & Co drafted the Littleton constitution of 1954? Calling pa ayo frustrated I thought yorubas are trained to respect their elders? So this is what tinubu is teaching you young yorubas No wonder thugs do well more than graduates in your region.
Your father was an illiterate and bereft of knowledge to educate you that the so called pa adebanjo was always controversial among his peers like the most revered uncle Bola Ige.
You are a mere manipulator.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

What injustice of 1967-1970 are you referring to? Who started it? You can't stir the hornet's nest and at the same time complain of being stung.

That said, that equity demands that Igbo should be given a chance at presidency does not mean it would fall on ndigbo's laps. You have to work for it. If you really are desirous of leading this Zoo (as IPOB fondly calls Nigeria), you must build bridges. Nigeria's presidency won't come to you on a platter.

Ndigbo should stop throwing tantrums like kids deprived of their favourite toys.

I come in peace.
In your warped mind .. u have more wisdom than your father's with this your piece of dustbin trash.. so other tribes that got it.. fought for it.. lol.. Igbos supported pda tribes all along .. and it gets to dia turn .. they must fight to get it.. some dust filled brain sef cool
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by onuman: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
seunlayi:
This is the problem when as an elder you placed yourself above all your subject without consciousness of their views or feelings hereby allowing only your emotions to control you. This Baba Don missed road. Obi will be 2nd Runner up in the Sw come February.

See the polls of today. Obi leads others by far margin.
Don't develop heart attack.
More than half of the people in the SW are very brilliant people.

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Papacypaul(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I come in peace.
they blame everyone else except themselves for evil they brought upon themselves.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:

In your warped mind .. u have more wisdom than your father's with this your piece of dustbin trash.. so other tribes that got it.. fought for it.. lol.. Igbos supported pda tribes all along .. and it gets to dia turn .. they must fight to get it.. some dust filled brain sef cool

Why am I surprised. I expected you to use uncouth languages. I expected you to throw insults.

Just close your eyes...by the time you open it, an Igbo man has become a president.

An advice, learn to engage without insults. I could have called you names, but I have decided not to do so.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by lailo: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Starz825:
This was the initial reason why I wanted a president from the Igbo extraction... they have been marginalized for too long....

No matter their history, they can never be as worse as buhari, they deserve to be there..if we all believe in one Nigeria...

The truth is that the igbos equally have same chance to walk to the presidency as do other tribes. Nobody gave the yorubas the free chance. They did their works to be relevant in the scheme of things in Nigeria today. They were relegated during Jonathan's regime. They didn't complain but had to work their way through. The igbos too have similar muscle. Nobody will hand over presidency to anybody in Nigeria. Every region is equally empowered to fight through. Right politics and permutations will do it.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by descarado: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
Domipraiz:
And sum idiotttt what this old man to lead them for another 8 yrs after Bubu.

Poverty is a disease
Very nig one. Both body and mind.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
Papacypaul:
they blame everyone else except themselves for evil they brought upon themselves.

Exactly, just read the guy's reply to my sincere engagement. You will see that they are not really ready to be trusted with Nigerian leadership. They are full of bile, hatred, venom. I'm afraid the generation of the current Igbo may not witness an Igbo presidency. That's the truth
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I come in peace.
in your warped mind.. U hav more wisdom than pa Adebanjo with dis ur piece of dustbin trash.. Oda tribes didnt fight to get igbo support right from abiola, obasanjo.. Yaradua, and jonathan.. But igbos must fight to be suported.. Lol.. Some dust filled brains sef
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Exactly, just read the guy's reply to my sincere engagement. You will see that they are not really ready to be trusted with Nigerian leadership. They are full of bile, hatred, venom. I'm afraid the generation of the current Igbo may not witness an Igbo presidency. That's the truth
and dis one thinks hes doing dem a favour., hahahaha
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by EngrKemp: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
Mynd4, suen.
Lalastica
Front page pls
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by kingamaa(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2022
TheHumanOrion:
I dont understand you. Is the emeny those who are so greedy with power such that they bin equity or those who speaks the truth regardless of what they are emerged from? If you care so much about Yoruba tribe, you should rather agitate for Odùduwà Republic. But if you care about Nigeria, you should advocate for Obi/Datti. It's a common sense, you don't have to be greedy and insensitive.

It's obvious that you lack common sense as typical of the Obi gang. I wonder why you now want to govern the zoo abi which animals do you want to rule over. Blood thirsty nepotistic fool
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bobloco:

May you remain blessed
bless u too comrade
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by kingamaa(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2022
07kjb:

What you typed shows that you are not worth being in a noble discussion

What is noble about your post? And who is interested in any discussion with you anyway.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by bewla(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
Tinubu is unfit to be president and Nigerians are tired of APC
Your only reason get nothing to make us change even if we God forbid
We can't lose.

The first president is Igbo Azikiwe
Second na Igbo agbo ironsi
Third na Igbo Gowon

Untill the best president came in murtala for just six month

U now say we don't like Igbo this old man just speack fo him self not we the real ibile
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by BluntCrazeMan: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Okhuadams(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Why am I surprised. I expected you to use uncouth languages. I expected you to throw insults.

Just close your eyes...by the time you open it, an Igbo man has become a president.

An advice, learn to engage without insults. I could have called you names, but I have decided not to do so.
you disparage an industrious and ingenious major tribe as babies who are deprived of toys ..and didnt see it as an insult? Like i said initialy, ur brain is sand filled with dust
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:
and dis one thinks hes doing dem a favour., hahahaha

I'm not doing them any favour. Just letting them know their albatross.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by GardenOfGod(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2022
“To keep Nigeria one, everyone should be Obi/Datti compliant,” Pa Adebanjo
Yoruba Christians will disappoint that heroin pusher and disgrace him to his political oblivion.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by drlateef: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Afenifere is an arm of CAN and PDP for many years. This time, they are tilting towards CAN.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by GardenOfGod(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2022
Zico5:
Are Afenifere reliable before. What's their significance in the scheme of politics. How many politicians have payed obeisance to them. Though we don't want Tinubu but these old people should go and sit down. Nigeria will decide the way to go.
Get the message forget the messenger
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Yiu never support him and he's a winner take ya bad luck to where you want
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by FuckOsuPigs: 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2022
Laggafin:
you disparage an industrious and ingenious major tribe as babies who are deprived of toys ..and didnt see it as an insult? Like i said initialy, ur brain is sand filled with dust

You will see it as an insult because you are mentally lazy and incapable of using your brain to decipher my message.

You see, a pig will always be a pig and when you wrestle with a pig, it tends to drag you into its habitat (potopoto)...the Igbos are not called pigs without a reason.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by boldtruthalways: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
DeOTR:
OYO.
We are still in a democracy. Everyone will contest and a winner will emerge. No one will leave the race for another because of "equity".
In 1999, it was left for SW. In 2007, it was left for the North, same with 2019. Get some sense.
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I'm not doing them any favour. Just letting them know their albatross.
what albatros my broda, cus last time i checked they doing very ok in all spheres.. Aside the political orgonagram at the center dat needs dem more to truly unify nigeria and put it rightly on path of devolopment
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

You will see it as an insult because you are mentally lazy and incapable of using your brain to decipher my message.

You see, a pig will always be a pig and when you wrestle with a pig, it tends to drag you into its habitat (potopoto)...the Igbos are not called pigs without a reason.
wud hav finaly ignored ur mentions cuz its obvious u suffering mental psychosis, what is the symbolism of a pig? Its dirt.. And we all know those who are fantasticaly known for dat trait.. Lol . Im coming, let me check somtin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss / Buhari To Guinea Bissau: We Need Our Troops Back Home / Kayode Egbetokun Replaces Imohimi As Lagos Commissioner Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.