Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,923 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo (20934 Views)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Ohanaeze: Ndigbo Won’t Support Nigeria’s Break-up / The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Obamaofusa: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:
I don't want to drag issues with you because... According to Dino Melaye "you can't support Tinubu without sounding stupid" grin grin grin
Obi is a curse and bad omen....Anambrians.

Less debt but no growth....Obi legacy
USA and China are the richest nations in the world.
These 2 nations are the most indebted nations in the world.
We want somebody that is growth and development oriented.
8 years and little IGR to show for it.

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by AntiTerrorist: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Zico5:
Are Afenifere reliable before. What's their significance in the scheme of politics. How many politicians have payed obeisance to them. Though we don't want Tinubu but these old people should go and sit down. Nigeria will decide the way to go.
Adebanjo, who said Afenifere had “no apologies but due courage of our conviction that Nigeria can only prosper in righteousness,” reiterated that, “To keep Nigeria one, everyone should be Obi/Datti compliant,” and advocated that that should be the slogan henceforth.

Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by Laggafin: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

Universality...that's the word grin. If I say I engaged an uncouth pig today, people already know the PEOPLE I'm talking about.

Even the Igbos know.

Or you want us to test it? grin
Hahahaha.. it's gon be official from tomorrow bro . Bring it on from den and id gladly add more tiger and lion claw marks joined togeda on your face grin
Re: 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo by STEWpid(f): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
poseidon12:

Okowa is not running for President.

But my people voted because of Obi as VP in the last general election with Atiku?

I was in the East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo Completes 120 New Model Schools / Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / EndSARS: Sentinel Forensic Refutes Sensational Reports On Lekki Shooting Finding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.