Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? (1243 Views)

2 Nigerian Boys Propose To Their Pretty White Girlfriends At The Same Time (vid) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 27, 2022

When I told you "Love" is for simps and fools you said I don't know what I'm saying...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by vastolord4(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2022
Then you'd be a compound fool
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Zonefree(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2022
It takes a foolish person to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Truvelisback(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2022
If u chose to.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by JASONjnr(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2022
What's the correlation between love and wisdom?

Being in love doesn't make anyone a fool....It's just a feeling you have towards another soul...

Expressing your feelings makes you courageous....Love is what we don't have and that's why we kill and betray and even hurt people.

If everyone would love everyone....we will collectively progress as a country.....

Innnnaaa..... We're blacks and we're Nigerians....Devils saints .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by STOICREALIST: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2022
You can be very wise and love. In fact true love comes with WISDOM. You need WISDOM to offer proper love. Please do not listen to the lies peddled by both genders about love which is only to suit their whims and excesses. Women want love irrespective of how stupid they lived their lives while they were younger and the stupidity of their expectations when they are older. And men want love irrespective of how much they peddled their joysticks all their lives.

True love CAN ONLY COME VIA A LOT OF WISDOM! In fact Anything beyond this is not love. It is called foolishness. Anything done outside the confines of Wisdom IS NOT WISE. Genuine love comes with your senses intact.

There is nothing special about “LOVE”. Nothing unique or super about love. Unfortunately, humans have deceived themselves with their own intelligence so much so that they seek and expect esoteric experiences when they love. Love and romance are simply the lies we tell ourselves to cover the annoying, raw, disgusting and imaginatively dirty process of being with someone and adjusting to and accepting the things we hate about them. The things we like we already like. We need the idea of love to accept the things about them that we hate. These things we hate should be simple, but when they are so complicated and risky that they threaten your life, safety, security, well-being and health, then throw away the idea of love! The problem is that nowadays we need and tell more lies and fairy tales to claim the feeling of being loved or loving someone.

Love is self deceit. It has its uses and purpose. YES IT IS NECESSARY TO CLAIM LOVE. Because we need the idea of “LOVE” overriding the disgust of hearing a woman pee, or realizing she is on her period, or she is ovulating with vaginal discharge, or she chews with mouth open at times, or she smells any damn thing she sees, or she farts, or her breath stinks in the morning and other disgusting things couples have to deal with.

BUT IT MUST HAVE ITS LIMITS. You cannot stupidly allow a man or woman run over you, wreck you emotionally and financially and mentally and even spiritually, then claim that because of one useless LOVE you stayed there and did not experience anything else from life other than pain. The first purpose of life is to be a full fledged life. You want things that make you experience and explore more out of life. To develop financially, physically and health wise, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, experientially, etc. Do not limit these because of one word in the dictionary called LOVE.

It is like a man scammed by con artists and he claims that he was not in his right senses. For MOST CASES IT IS A BLATANT LIE. He was scammed due to HIS GREED!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Sh4d0w: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
False undecided
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
True. You v to be a foo l to love. That's why I keep telling me here that being a simp doesn't mean you are foolish. We love being pampered. Pamper us, simp 4 us and see if you won't live long and enjoy lots of love.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
True. You v to be a foo l to love. That's why I keep telling me here that being a simp doesn't mean you are foolish. We love being pampered. Pamper us, simp 4 us and see if you won't live long and enjoy lots of love.
simps die quickly
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
simps die quickly
big lie
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2022
Sweetplum:
big lie
my dad was a simp... he died

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
did ur mum kill him?
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Starlight252: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
BadRadio:
Mine was too; he died. We've suffering since then.
Love with wisdom... Trust no one
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by JOACHINpedro: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
How ironical cheesy
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by MufasaLion: 1:52am On Sep 28, 2022
BadRadio:

Starlight252:

Mine was too; he died.
We've suffering since then.

Love with wisdom...
Trust no one

grin grin grin
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Truvelisback(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2022
U may be rice.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by InfinityFabric: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
True. You v to be a foo l to love. That's why I keep telling me here that being[b] a simp doesn't mean you are foolish.[/b] We love being pampered. Pamper us, simp 4 us and see if you won't live long and enjoy lots of love.
Simp literally means stupid and foolish combined, and a half.

Simp: it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Freelane33(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2022
BadRadio:

When I told you "Love" is for simps and fools you said I don't know what I'm saying...
If you have never loved the stranger who was once your former self . It’s will be very hard for you to love another person .
Love yourself first then you’ll learn how to love another person .
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Simp literally means stupid and foolish combined, and a half.

That's your own definition. A man that wants a woman ll do anything for her. Treat a woman well and get goodness. Treat a woman bad and get sour life.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by InfinityFabric: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

That's your own definition. A man that wants a woman ll do anything for her. Treat a woman well and get goodness. Treat a woman bad and get sour life.
What you want is a savvy man who will take care of you and the children, not a simp.
A simp is open to attack from other women outside, a simp can't control himself in the presence of pretty let alone gorgeous. You'll be relegated to last in no time. It's like you people don't know what a Simp is.

Treat a woman well and get goodness.
Yea, like the guys who are fainting because DNA results came out wrong ? Most of them are rich and took good care of the wife.

Treat a woman bad and get sour life.
Like the guys who keep impregnating girls left and right and committing to none of them ?
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by InfinityFabric: 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did u miss the part where I wrote this ?

Simp: it means a guy that is overly desperate for women, especially if she is a bad person, or has expressed her disinterest in him whom which he continues to obsess over.

More definitions here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp

Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Did u miss the part where I wrote this ?

More definitions here: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Simp

Is it the same meaning from Oxford or Cambridge University?
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

What you want is a savvy man who will take care of you and the children, not a simp.
A simp is open to attack from other women outside, a simp can't control himself in the presence of pretty let alone gorgeous. You'll be relegated to last in no time. It's like you people don't know what a Simp is.

Yea, like the guys who are fainting because DNA results came out wrong ? Most of them are rich and took good care of the wife.

Like the guys who keep impregnating girls left and right and committing to none of them ?
Men should sha be doing well to be treated well
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by InfinityFabric: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Men should sha be doing well to be treated well
Of course men should be doing well. But not everyone who does well get similar treatment in response.
Sometimes the man is shit, sometimes the woman is crap. The difference is women knows the game more than men, we are only giving men the tools to level the playing field.
Re: You Cannot Be Wise And In Love At The Same Time. True Or False? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Of course men should be doing well. But not everyone who does well get similar treatment in response.
Sometimes the man is shit, sometimes the woman is crap. The difference is women knows the game more than men, we are only giving men the tools to level the playing field.
Well said

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? / What Is The Funniest Dream You Ever Had / ….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.