Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? (1264 Views)

Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys? / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh / What Do You Know About Dubai Porta Potty That Our Young Nigeria Girls Engage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerian women and their entitlement mentality. How can a girl feels and think she's entitled to everything from men?

A man and a woman went to a wedding ceremony, just before entering, the bouncers opened the door before them. Noticed... the man nodded his head as a sign of respect and greetings to the security and the bouncers who opened the door. But the woman walks in majestically like it is her Almighty God Given Right for the door to be opened before her. This is an entitlement mentality and must be stopped.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Dreiwizzy: 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
Not all women have entitlement mentality
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Wainey: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Its like you people, eat, wear and spray women daily, this obsession is irritating abeg.
I am so pissed about the redpill community of this forum.
when you talk to them, they will call you simp but the people they call simp doesnt even go about stalking women like they all do.

This is what a lady said about you mother couple of hours ago because u couldnt respect urself
Prettygirl200:
You this weak alpha male, so your shallow brain always tells you that every lady u see on this faceless forum does hookups like your mother and sisters right? You really Think every lady is as jobless as you are? This is festive period and tomorrow is Christmas, I will advice u to take the strength nd time you are wasting here to go help your mama kill Christmas fowl she got from hookup so u can eat and REST in piece's!!! Okay? Damn!!!

Here now, u shamelessly create another thread, Make ona try get respect for ona selves na.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dreiwizzy:
cheesy

Seriously bro, Some will even be dragging your car with you while forming to brag to other females around.,esp when they're in the front seat.. This is an entitlement mentality.

Car wey no be their Papa buy am

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Dreiwizzy: 2:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Seriously bro, Some will even be dragging your car with you while forming to brag to other females around.,esp when they're in the front seat.. This is an entitlement mentality.

Car wey no be their Papa buy am
I don't role with such girls; be classy or no deal. Stuffs like that irritates me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
Na you and the Nigerian girls Sabi undecided
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:35pm On Dec 24, 2022
So she should’ve knelt down to greet you for doing your job that you’re being paid for?...if it’s your hustle, face it squarely and earn ur living to become somebody. the respect u deserve will be there when you provide and be responsible to your family. Cos these your explanation no carry at all, it shows you also possess the spirit of entitlement.
StrongAlphMale:
Nigerian women and their entitlement mentality. How can a girl feels and think she's entitled to everything from men?

A man and a woman went to a wedding ceremony, just before entering, the bouncers opened the door before them. Noticed... the man nodded his head as a sign of respect and greetings to the security and the bouncers who opened the door. But the woman walks in majestically like it is her Almighty God Given Right for the door to be opened before her. This is an entitlement mentality and must be stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dreiwizzy:
I don't role with such girls; be classy or no deal. Stuffs like that irritates me

Na man you be

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
So she should’ve knelt down to greet you for doing your job that you’re being paid for?...if it’s your hustle, face it squarely and earn ur living to become somebody. the respect u deserve will be there when you provide and be responsible to your family. Cos these your explanation to carry at all, it shows you also possess the spirit of entitlement.

The post isn't for you son, you definitely won't understand it. Only those who have read and studied "Reality every Guy needs to know (Strictly Redpill)" will understand this post

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
Honourable Comrades, in all you do, ignore the notorious SIMP called wianey abi Wetin be he name, let him continue wailing above. The idiotic simp should be greatly ignored

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Wainey: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Honourable Comrades, in all you do, ignore the notorious SIMP called wianey abi Wetin be he name, let him continue wailing above. The idiotic simp should be greatly ignored
I have never been insulted by any female on this platform but you who bring insults not only to urself but also to ur mother should be worshipped as the "greastest man to ever walk the earth" cos u are redpilled.

No be today u go fit get sense,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Shooting yourself on the feet.. redpillers are not dumbs
StrongAlphMale:

The post isn't for you son, you definitely won't understand it. Only those who have read and studied "Reality every Guy needs to know (Strictly Redpill)" will understand this post
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by ibkayee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Isn't that the bouncer's job?

Plus aren't bouncers in Nigeria notorious for only acknowledging the guy? Men will create a system and then start whining about it later lol

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
Shooting yourself on the feet.. redpillers are not dumbs

Read and ignore the post son.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:
Isn't that the bouncer's job?

Plus aren't bouncers in Nigeria notorious for only acknowledging the guy? Men will create a system and then start whining about it later lol

You sound emotionally and not logical. Perhaps I'll create a more suitable thread for proper understanding about this. However I'm surprised you commented on the thread also. The ones that really has to do with your genders entitlement mentality you read it and disappeared. What could be wrong?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wainey:
my mother is a bastard for giving birth to an idiot like me, imagine i am happy because I have never been insulted by women on this forum. This really means I am a simp because as a SIMP I must do everything to please women so they don't insult me. From now onwards every guy in here will ignore me because I am fool and an idiot too
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by ibkayee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You sounds emotionally and not logical. Perhaps I'll create a more suitable thread for proper understanding about this. However I'm surprised you commented on the thread also. The ones that really has to do with your genders entitlement mentality you read it and disappeared. What could be wrong?
Get your written English together first. If you want to claim superiority make sure you've aced it in all areas hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by StrongAlphMale: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
ibkayee:

Get your written English together first. If you want to claim superiority make sure you've aced it in all areas hahaha

You've been mentioned on other threads. If e sure for you, go and comment there we want to check something
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

That's what majority of Nigerian ladies these days are,,ok?
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by Savedday: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
Because all 9ja girls are orphans. They are so useless that they think that their kpekus is oil-well.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by marlow1962(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
In this present generation, and with all the bullshit going on, I don’t think I have time to be around ppl who feels entitled to another person’s success (that’s bullshit).

Once I notice you’re feeling entitled to my things or feeling entitled to other ppl, I will just drop you without even getting to you last bus stop.
Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by etrange: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2022
Someone would call himself an alpha male and still spend all his time discussing women. In fact NL guys have reduced themselves to a point where they gather like market women to discuss ladies the way fans discuss thier celebrities while the ladies are doing a perfect job playing the senior card. It used to be the other way round not too long ago.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by scottsammy: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Kids...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Girls Always Feel Entitled To Everything? by BlackyOne: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2022
Very nonsense attitude...

(1) (Reply)

There Is Only Pain And Regrets For Weak Men. My Experience / Why Girls Should Keep Themselves / Please, Is There Any Body Here Willing To Accept A Female Into Their Si.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.